2 (20%)
get re elected
5 (50%)
Resign on health grounds
3 (30%)
Get shot by one of his own supporters
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Trumps next move  (Read 5275 times)

dalymount

Re: Trumps next move
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2020, 08:37:27 am »
Hail president Trump America's greatest ever president he is great so he is

Offline watty

« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2020, 02:06:49 pm »
 rofl

Deaf Students Share How To Sign 'Donald Trump' And It's Hilariously Unflattering (Huff Post UK)

Or, ya know, a comb-over flapping in the wind.

“You can tell if someone’s a Trump supporter — they will spell out his name: T-R-U-M-P,” one cast member explains. “But if you don’t like the man, you’re gonna go like this …” (see above).

He added: “’Cause we all know that man has a toupee.”

It seems like this sign name is generally accepted in the Deaf community. The Washington Post reported in 2016 that if someone wanted to sign Trump’s name in ASL, they should “emulate what might happen if a stiff wind came in contact with Trump’s hair.”

Prob best to watch the embedded short video (1 min 8 sec)

john m

« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2020, 03:16:18 pm »
Who had Join a Circus  rofl rofl rofl rofl

dalymount

« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2020, 04:58:16 pm »
I could not make head nor tail of that vidio,but however hail president Trump America's greatest ever president he is great so he is

dalymount

« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2020, 05:00:10 pm »
The big Don wants to confront the left wing ( let them all in) liberal asshole Biden in person.none pf your virtual debates for the big Don

john m

« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2020, 09:30:25 am »
Dollyer .That Ramdisivar drug they gave him is made here in Ireland .If he decides it is strategic to Americas Recovery then he might order the Manufacturers back to the USA meaning Irish Jobs and Tax money disappears .There was talk Donny was going to sign an executive order that only medicines made in the US can be perscribed in the US if he does that you can turn out the lights when you get the ferry to Hollyhead .

dalymount

« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2020, 10:58:01 am »
I hope he does John,I have always believed it is the duty of any leader to look after his own first,hence his America first policy.how can anyone criticize a world leader for putting his own first ?  Its a pity the arseholes who run this country wouldn't do the same and stop giving houses to foreigners instead of our own so they can look good for Ursela vin der lyn

john m

« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2020, 12:45:45 pm »
I hope he does John,I have always believed it is the duty of any leader to look after his own first,hence his America first policy.how can anyone criticize a world leader for putting his own first ?  Its a pity the arseholes who run this country wouldn't do the same and stop giving houses to foreigners instead of our own so they can look good for Ursela vin der lyn

Its cheap Euro Dollar that paid for your trip to hospital and Pension this State is non viable without FDI .

dalymount

« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2020, 01:06:10 pm »
I beg your pardon nobody paid for my hospital stay and operation.im expecting to be hit with a bill in the region of 100,000 euros altogether.dont forget 5 weeks in beaumont,and nearly 3 weeks in the mater .the mater is approximately 2000 a night

john m

« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2020, 01:30:10 pm »
I beg your pardon nobody paid for my hospital stay and operation.im expecting to be hit with a bill in the region of 100,000 euros altogether.dont forget 5 weeks in beaumont,and nearly 3 weeks in the mater .the mater is approximately 2000 a night

You wont be hit for that you only pay 150 a night for your bed your PRSI covers the rest .

dalymount

« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2020, 03:01:44 pm »
Class  S stamp ? It has already ruled me out of getting any social welfare benefit for the money I DIDNT get when I was out sick.they said it was because I only paid a class S stamp

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2020, 04:14:08 pm »
Just stick it on the credit card Daly...

john m

« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2020, 04:17:11 pm »
Class  S stamp ? It has already ruled me out of getting any social welfare benefit for the money I DIDNT get when I was out sick.they said it was because I only paid a class S stamp

Class S covers Medical but not the daily bed Cost .Most women have Class S and get free maternity or Cancer surgery .

Show Unread Posts