Halloween
5 (35.7%)
November
3 (21.4%)
December
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: October 11, 2020, 08:26:27 am

Author Topic: Locdaow 2 return of the beast  (Read 4463 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Locdaow 2 return of the beast
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2020, 06:28:09 pm »
2 to 2.5 hour delay on the N7 this morning with 10 K tailbacks reported due to checkpoints.
Dublin on lockdown the last 3 weeks and nothing and then this morning they fuck up every single commuter into town.

They weren't even checkpoints Marky....there were traffic cones reducing 3 lanes down to 1 with Garda cars parked at the end,not one Garda actually stopping traffic....Drew Harris even said it was to deter people who shouldn't be moving outside their county...it's fukin Level 3,people are still required to attend work,frontline workers being extremely inconvenienced going to and getting from work after night shifts....ye actually couldn't make it up!!

john m

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2020, 07:39:44 pm »
Edited version of Lockdown Building sites not closed more factories left  open all office workers work from home and 5k travel restrictions by Next Friday 16 th ?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2020, 08:07:08 pm »
2 to 2.5 hour delay on the N7 this morning with 10 K tailbacks reported due to checkpoints.
Dublin on lockdown the last 3 weeks and nothing and then this morning they fuck up every single commuter into town.

All down to that Mehaul cunt.

Dr. Leo was great so he was.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2020, 08:09:17 pm »
Locdaow......have ye picked up a birra Polish or wha John?

Offline Jonno

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2020, 10:04:34 pm »
Houlohan is, as expected,  ramping up the rhetoric and calling them all bolloxes. They'll listen the next time. I doubt we'll see level three for even ten days. Circuit breaker level 5 is hurtling down the tracks. Halloween is a non runner, if it already wasn't. The housing estates are conspicuous by their lack of customary skeleton hands coming out of the ground, so the peasants are reacting in a manner relative to their priorities.
Get your slabs, bum wipes and the childer'ns toys in now. Hand sanitizer will be available, but will come with a joke price tag. Same for d'masks.

Sent from my T770H using Tapatalk

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2020, 12:14:56 pm »
How come japan wit 126 million people in the most densely populated country in the world ....with the oldest population on the planet ...has fewer deaths than ireland ....an Japan had no lockdown or nuttin .....in fact they practically ignored the Chinese flu?
Because the flu doesn't attack them cause ther genetically very similar to the chinese that's why .....its blatantly obvious that this flu was a chinese bio weapon designed to remove the old world order an topple the world economy.....specifically the American dollor an the euro
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

dalymount

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2020, 12:23:34 pm »
So your saying America's greatest ever president is right then ?

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2020, 01:08:47 pm »
Japan's population is much more honest and law-abiding.Irish will hide their possitve covid test if they can because we're all terrified they might close the off licence.

Unless they test everyone on the same day they've no idea how much is or isn't in the community.

john m

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2020, 01:42:25 pm »
Occi the death rate is corrupted .In both  the UK and USA if you die up to 6 weeks after a positive diagnosis they put it down to covid .Im not sure how Ireland Clarify Covid Deaths .The effect of this is A lot of older people go into old folks homes because they are frail and weak and if they catch Covid no account is given to the fact a lot of them were probably in palliative care .

Online Octavia1

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2020, 07:00:12 pm »
Naa its genetics
.......nuttin to do wit antin yous said .....
Very clever them chinese .....sending out a disease that only kills the old ....
.the next bat snake flu will target the yung .....if this one doesn't have the desired effect ......wudnt be eatin any of that  chinese takeaway gick neither ......probably stuff put in it

Online Octavia1

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2020, 07:01:35 pm »

They tru this ting flu at us because trump put it up to them daily ....we at war I told yis already but yu all tink I'm mad

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2020, 08:25:06 pm »
Got caught in one o dem Garda maximum aggravation initiatives on the M1 this evening after a hard..and long...days work,on Google Maps it told me +58mins....so i eventually made it to the Balbriggan/Naul exit and flew home through Naul village.....i'll need to be checking Google maps for the foreseeable if they continue with this wonderful initiative....cunts!!

dalymount

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2020, 10:44:31 pm »

They tru this ting flu at us because trump put it up to them daily ....we at war I told yis already but yu all tink I'm mad
but what I mean is,president Trump always said the chineeeeeese manufactured this flu on purpose,and thats qhat im saying to you.you agree with him

Offline Jonno

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2020, 11:06:33 pm »
Someone at my young fellas workplace- a fukkin bar/restaurant of all places-  tested positive. My lad is under lock and key tonight. Going for his test tomorrow. The wife and young one are sweating it too cos they're all under the one roof. Good job I bounced earlier this year.

Sent from my T770H using Tapatalk

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2020, 06:38:52 am »
Ah Jonno....have you departed the fambily home...is the grass greener....and neatly mown?

Show Unread Posts