Author Topic: The Soviet Republic of Ireland  (Read 10301 times)

john m

Re: The Soviet Republic of Ireland
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2020, 09:26:51 am »
I heard on the grapevine that self employed will be allowed to work/earn up to 418 euro a week,and STILL get the PUP. This is going to be in the budget from what I was told

If you read your forum you would of known that weeks ago its up here .But where is the Work .The idea is to stimulate ALL self employed people to get the economy back moving .Be prepared for a huge change in welfare payments with Universal Payments for all then hike tax rates and reduce free stuff like rent subsidies and free medical cards .There will be no little extras like age extensions or licence fee relief for taxies just a throwaway line that Self Employed PUP recipients like taxi drivers can work and retain the PUP .

If every taxi driver returns to work nobody will make 100 a week .Makes you wonder is this another self inflicted wound by taxi drivers on taxidrivers .Lads that were working ans surviving not competing against the whole fleet (in Lockdown )

john m

« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2020, 09:37:50 am »
The conditions of Self Employed taking up work .I wonder can you accept a full time job and keep the PUP or will it say Casual work meaning we cannot accept a PAYE job and continue to claim ?

Offline Jonno

« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2020, 09:43:54 am »
The conditions of Self Employed taking up work .I wonder can you accept a full time job and keep the PUP or will it say Casual work meaning we cannot accept a PAYE job and continue to claim ?
They'll be signing back on pup in their droves if anything like that materialises. It can't just be for the self employed that haven't signed off yet.

Sent from my T770H using Tapatalk

john m

« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2020, 10:00:08 am »
They'll be signing back on pup in their droves if anything like that materialises. It can't just be for the self employed that haven't signed off yet.

Why cant it ?They are the ones that are non viable if your already back in work why would they encourage you to sign on .Its sort of a BOTTLE OF SMOKE if you can finde earnings go ahead and earn but where are the earnings .It allows the Government say we are encouraging enterprise and trying to kickstart the economy .Its really an empty gesture that will cost nothing .

john m

« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2020, 10:06:13 am »
To add to our new Soviet Republic .Fines for not wearing Masks or leaving your Zone and Trials to be held in Football Stadiums .Che Guevara would have a bit of sick in his mouth reading this .The Brits treated us better than that .

Offline Jonno

« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2020, 10:07:52 am »

Why cant it ?They are the ones that are non viable if your already back in work why would they encourage you to sign on .Its sort of a BOTTLE OF SMOKE if you can finde earnings go ahead and earn but where are the earnings .It allows the Government say we are encouraging enterprise and trying to kickstart the economy .Its really an empty gesture that will cost nothing .
Because it's a financial assistance for the self employed who are struggling. Just because someone signed off pup to make a go of it, and things subsequently took a nosedive again (which it has) they shouldn't be penalised. That's what the pup was introduced for. This game is not viable right now, so whether a bloke is out there grafting (or trying), and another is at home taking the coin, they're both entitled. No discrimination.

dalymount

« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2020, 10:08:51 am »
I heard on the grapevine that self employed will be allowed to work/earn up to 418 euro a week,and STILL get the PUP. This is going to be in the budget from what I was told

If you read your forum you would of known that weeks ago its up here .But where is the Work .The idea is to stimulate ALL self employed people to get the economy back moving .Be prepared for a huge change in welfare payments with Universal Payments for all then hike tax rates and reduce free stuff like rent subsidies and free medical cards .There will be no little extras like age extensions or licence fee relief for taxies just a throwaway line that Self Employed PUP recipients like taxi drivers can work and retain the PUP .

If every taxi driver returns to work nobody will make 100 a week .Makes you wonder is this another self inflicted wound by taxi drivers on taxidrivers .Lads that were working ans surviving not competing against the whole fleet (in Lockdown )
if every taxi driver return to work they wouldnt make 100 a week ? I cant remember the last time I made a 100 a week.so much so ,that I actually stopped working 3 weels ago after making 37 euro for 3 nights work combined.I am not lying.it was actually costing me more on fuel then I was making.so now im in a situation where I cannot get the PUP,and I cannot work either.im actually being penalised for reaching 66 years of age

john m

« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2020, 10:10:53 am »
How can you not work ?You can work you just cant find Customers different thing altogeather .Park outside Oliver Bond Flats plenty of local jobs .

john m

« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2020, 10:11:12 am »
A criminal trial is to take place in Dublin’s Croke Park stadium next year to comply with Covid-19 social distancing regulations.

It has been decided that trials with large numbers of defendants cannot take place in the Criminal Courts of Justice (CCJ) as the number of people required in the courtroom would exceed HSE guidelines.

The Courts Service is examining multiple alternative venues for such cases and Croke Park, the GAA’s headquarters and Ireland’s largest stadium, has been approached about the use of its conference facilities.

The service is yet to sign a formal contract with the venue but the first trial to take place in the stadium was set down on Friday by Judge Patricia Ryan.

On January 25th next, eight men will go on trial in the stadium. They face 16 charges of assault and violent disorder relating to an alleged incident on February 7th, 2015 in Hartstown, Dublin 15.

john m

« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2020, 10:14:45 am »

Because it's a financial assistance for the self employed who are struggling. Just because someone signed off pup to make a go of it, and things subsequently took a nosedive again (which it has) they shouldn't be penalised. That's what the pup was introduced for. This game is not viable right now, so whether a bloke is out there grafting (or trying), and another is at home taking the coin, they're both entitled. No discrimination.

Wheres the Discrimination .If they pay people who are not working and encourage them back to work .Why encourage people who are working to give up work to get PUP especially if they already claimed the return to work grand ?The idea is to encourage workers to return to work not the other way around .

dalymount

« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2020, 10:48:54 am »
A criminal trial is to take place in Dublin’s Croke Park stadium next year to comply with Covid-19 social distancing regulations.

It has been decided that trials with large numbers of defendants cannot take place in the Criminal Courts of Justice (CCJ) as the number of people required in the courtroom would exceed HSE guidelines.

The Courts Service is examining multiple alternative venues for such cases and Croke Park, the GAA’s headquarters and Ireland’s largest stadium, has been approached about the use of its conference facilities.

The service is yet to sign a formal contract with the venue but the first trial to take place in the stadium was set down on Friday by Judge Patricia Ryan.

On January 25th next, eight men will go on trial in the stadium. They face 16 charges of assault and violent disorder relating to an alleged incident on February 7th, 2015 in Hartstown, Dublin 15.
again the fukin Grab All Association make money

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2020, 11:02:56 am »
Would you prefer if they had booked Dalymount or Tolka Park for the court sittings? lol

john m

« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2020, 11:17:28 am »
your right Hal no one observing the rules .Went to pay for raffle tickets for local football team draw at 11 oc you want to see the crowd in the Clubhouse not a mask or a distance in sight .

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2020, 12:01:34 pm »
Because any idiot can see that the rules are nonsense.
Six legs good, four legs bad!

john m

« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2020, 12:43:48 pm »
HERE WE GO AGAIN ,NOT THE TAOISEACH OR THE RESPONSIBLE MINISTER FOR HEALTH BUT THE EGO IS MOUTING OFF AGAIN .Tánaiste Leo Varadkar has admitted a "short, hard lockdown" known as a circuit break may be needed to reduce Covid-19 numbers to manageable levels but has also said it "breaks my heart" to think of a second lockdown.

In an article in the Sunday Independent today, Mr Varadkar also says the coronavirus pandemic is already estimated to "cost us about €10,000 each - that's €50bn" and warns a second lockdown could bring the State's borrowing requirements to levels similar to the financial crash more than 10 years ago.

However, senior government sources have told the Sunday Independent it now looks increasingly possible the country will be in lockdown within 10 days. A decision is expected to be made after Thursday's meeting of Nphet, the State's science and medical advisory body.(AFTER THE BUDGET AND FINANCE BILL )cant be that important if they can wait nearly a week .

Show Unread Posts