Author Topic: ireland game  (Read 4373 times)

john m

ireland game
« on: October 08, 2020, 04:14:27 pm »
Paddy Power make Ireland Favs ?Looking at the Sloval team a lot of Italian based players you would expect them to know how to defend .Might be worth a small wager to go to pens .

Offline markmiwurdz

Re: ireland game
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 04:20:09 pm »
Ireland a shocking price,even on betfair 2.52.

john m

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 04:33:19 pm »
I took 5/2 Slovaks but Im on a losing run of 14 bets .6 timer on last nights football Germany drew 3-3 Turks scored in Injury time .I cant buy a bit of Luck .

john m

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2020, 08:27:56 pm »
Who the fuck is yer man doing the commentary with George Hamilton he is a fucking Moron sounds like a kid just discovered his mickey goes hard .This is Brutal stuff how any of these lads earn more than Minimum Wage is a fucking Mystery .He is telling us how good the Irish Keeper is Doubt he has played first team football in a year

john m

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2020, 09:38:47 pm »
6/1 0-0 collect that now pens .

john m

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2020, 10:30:24 pm »
worst irish side i have ever seen gutless talent less wasters .thanks for the pay day .

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2020, 12:25:45 am »
we could'nt score in a gay bar.
we're dirt.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2020, 10:42:27 am »
As usual the game nearly over and our boys decide to play a bit,the rest of the game they looked like lads that never saw a football before.As for the peno shootout,men against boys. ::fds

john m

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2020, 10:51:13 am »
Just goes to show how poor the standard is .Not just at international level .The Crowd make it .Bit like Comedians If you go to see them a lot of what they say isint funny but other peoples reactions are what make you laugh .I wonder how much longer Sky will be offering big coin for Football rights if Pubs cancel their subscriptions and Domestic customers start turning off .You got to wonder about the Football BUSINESS a Billion spent on players during the transfer window with no paying customers or Merchandise sales .If spectators dont return early next year then a League load of clubs will go bust .

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2020, 11:44:50 am »
I do not agree about the way that Ireland played last night....Ok!...they lost in a penalty shoot out...I was entertained by the way they played.Passing the ball about ..build up and missed good chances.I see a future in this style of play...instead of watching Georgia playing off the field and we get a lucky goal..Brighter future in store I hope?
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

john m

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2020, 12:01:09 pm »
I do not agree about the way that Ireland played last night....Ok!...they lost in a penalty shoot out...I was entertained by the way they played.Passing the ball about ..build up and missed good chances.I see a future in this style of play...instead of watching Georgia playing off the field and we get a lucky goal..Brighter future in store I hope?

? WE dont have a striker poor midfield sub standard Goalkeeper we will only flatter to deceive Soccer in Ireland is no longer a big Sport .Remember when the DDSBL was the biggest football league in the World you dont even see kids playing street football anymore .Irish kids like non Competitive sports like GAA and Rugby that are broken up into non competitive divisions .Its not just Ireland where Soccer is Dyeing look at the Premier League some teams dont have more than two English players in the Squad .

A lot of lads gave up running teams when Garda Vetting came in didnt want the Club to know they were convicted for robbing a bike 30 years ago .

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2020, 02:25:53 pm »
I agree with what you are saying but it was much easier on the eye to watch our performance last night..Pity we dont have a Robbie Keane..Not expecting to win the Euros though...
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2020, 02:57:50 pm »
+1, but having said that I know FA about reading the game.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2020, 07:33:58 pm »
Why didn't they just start with the penalties and screen paint drying for a couple of hours thereafter?

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2020, 06:30:34 pm »
Wait till North Iron get them Slowveradkas......Level 8 here we come
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Show Unread Posts