Author Topic: Fuck Im logging in to read some common sense  (Read 5346 times)

john m

Fuck Im logging in to read some common sense
« on: October 15, 2020, 12:15:59 pm »
Government say .
I cant go to my Daughters house for dinner but I can eat outside on a footpath with 14 other people I dont know .Food prepared by people I dont know or dont know who they have been in contact with .

My best mate Big Dommo cant visit my Gaff but some young lad in a High Vis with a name tag around his neck can come into my house to fix me Vergin Media telly and trapse around from room to room checking points after he has already entered eight or nine other houses today,and god knows how many homes have been visited by those overalls or high vis since they were last washed .

I cant ask Betty Hogan from the flats to drop around to the Gaff to cut me hair but I can go to her shop and sit with a crowd of people I dont know and get a hair cut .

I cant go to mass but I can go to the Bookies .

If I live in Dublin  I can Drive down the Docks and go to England Wales or France but I cant leave Dublin to visit any other County in my own Country .

Thank fuck there are still a few Sane people to be found that see and recognize FUCKING stupidity of the highest order .This government are trying to dig a big hole on the side of a hill of sand with a tea spoon every spoonfull they take out is replaced by more shifting sand .Im really thinking they should just bite the Bullett and prescribe boiled 7up for everybody and two tablespoons of Venos .It would be as effective as this fuckology .

john m

Re: Fuck Im logging in to read some common sense
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 12:32:12 pm »
.Airlines are now flying empty planes so they do not have to refund passengers as they can say your flight was not cancelled .As the airlines are already contracted to take the fuel and some Pilots are on fixed contracts and some landing spots are pre booked and would still need to be paid for they can actually turn the same profit per flight on an empty plane that is fully booked as they can on the same plane full of the original passengers .What the lose on the sale of scratch cards and gargle they make up in fuel savings as an empty plane uses less fuel than a fully laden one .

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 02:09:07 pm »
.Airlines are now flying empty planes so they do not have to refund passengers as they can say your flight was not cancelled .As the airlines are already contracted to take the fuel and some Pilots are on fixed contracts and some landing spots are pre booked and would still need to be paid for they can actually turn the same profit per flight on an empty plane that is fully booked as they can on the same plane full of the original passengers .What the lose on the sale of scratch cards and gargle they make up in fuel savings as an empty plane uses less fuel than a fully laden one .

and the kesh is full!

john m

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2020, 02:19:31 pm »

and the kesh is full!

Where else would you park for the day ?

john m

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2020, 03:00:37 pm »
Im drinking Cider in the shed with me great Grandfathers Ghost He says "Whats all this fuckology about Covid and protecting lives .In my day lives meant nothing I was sent to war in 14/18 then again in 39/45 .If you were a young man of fighting age they gave you a trenchcoat a hat and a Gun and sent you away to the War.You done your Paitriotic Duty .The only way to solve this China Cough is for a real World leader to step forward and say ."If we continue the way we are going we will bankrupt the whole world and create havoc and Civil War .The only way out of this is to once again call on people to do their Civil Duty and get on with life yes people will die but if we continue as we are more people will also die from non Covid ailments Stress and Suicide .More misery will be foisted on people by economic hardship than Covid .The White Man never gave either of his Fucks if millions of people in Africa or Asia died of Malaria or Hunger or if Oil companies started Wars that killed millions so they could take over oil fields .So whats different this time ?

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2020, 03:35:00 pm »
Im drinking Cider in the shed with me great Grandfathers Ghost He says "Whats all this fuckology about Covid and protecting lives .In my day lives meant nothing I was sent to war in 14/18 then again in 39/45 .If you were a young man of fighting age they gave you a trenchcoat a hat and a Gun and sent you away to the War.You done your Paitriotic Duty .The only way to solve this China Cough is for a real World leader to step forward and say ."If we continue the way we are going we will bankrupt the whole world and create havoc and Civil War .The only way out of this is to once again call on people to do their Civil Duty and get on with life yes people will die but if we continue as we are more people will also die from non Covid ailments Stress and Suicide .More misery will be foisted on people by economic hardship than Covid .The White Man never gave either of his Fucks if millions of people in Africa or Asia died of Malaria or Hunger or if Oil companies started Wars that killed millions so they could take over oil fields .So whats different this time ?
All very well, if said leader decides to put all the PUP money into expanding the health sevice, and personal resonsibility becomes the rule.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

john m

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2020, 03:48:07 pm »
I  said World leader not farm labourers in suits .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2020, 07:43:14 pm »
I think a few teachers could sort out our problems.....oh fuk...

john m

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2020, 07:47:53 pm »
Listening to RTE news tonight last sentence from yer one dat presents it with yer man was on the Lockdown She said people that live alone can have a visitor .I didnt read that any where so have the goalpoasts moved .Hilda Curran from the flats will be delighted if you live alone you can have a guest she is a whore so she can carry on her business .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2020, 07:53:39 pm »
They were probably concerned about yourself in the boxroom John!!

john m

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2020, 07:56:30 pm »
They were probably concerned about yourself in the boxroom John!!

FFS Hal there are a lot of people in that box room .Big Dommo,Billy the Bastard Tommy Two Scars a load of birds from the flats and the gaffs behind the flats .I dont need visitors they might take me away .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2020, 08:02:09 pm »
I'm surprised they don't get annoyed with ye being on ter phone all day!! lol

Online watty

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2020, 10:13:14 am »
https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/ad569-level-3/?referrer=http://www.gov.ie/level3/#social-and-family-gatherings

Social and family gatherings

In your home or garden
No visitors to home or garden, with the exception of visits for essential purposes (for example: family reasons such as providing care to children, elderly or vulnerable people, and in particular those who live alone).

Other settings outside your home or garden
In outdoor settings away from your home or garden, up to 6 people from a maximum of 2 households can meet while maintaining strict physical distancing – including for outdoor exercise and dining.

john m

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2020, 12:06:05 pm »
https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/ad569-level-3/?referrer=http://www.gov.ie/level3/#social-and-family-gatherings

Social and family gatherings

In your home or garden
No visitors to home or garden, with the exception of visits for essential purposes (for example: family reasons such as providing care to children, elderly or vulnerable people, and in particular those who live alone).

Other settings outside your home or garden
In outdoor settings away from your home or garden, up to 6 people from a maximum of 2 households can meet while maintaining strict physical distancing – including for outdoor exercise and dining.

Thats been added Watty .Level 4 by next Tuesday As I posted watch Dr Leo threatening level 5 and armageddon then introducing level 4 he owns this mess after appearing on telly bad mouthing Houlihan .Leo will have to give us all the bad news becaus Big Macroom head Mick will be self isolating after his meeting with Boris and the EEC Mafia .I wonder if there are restrictions on home visits will the Thin Blue be pulling over taxies on Sunday morning with Girls coming home from late night Gaff parties ,will drivers have to tell where they picked up their customers ?

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2020, 12:14:45 pm »
NPHET want level 5 for everyone for six weeks according to the news.

Show Unread Posts