Author Topic: Fuck Im logging in to read some common sense  (Read 5348 times)

john m

Re: Fuck Im logging in to read some common sense
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2020, 12:29:12 pm »
NPHET want level 5 for everyone for six weeks according to the news.

Dont think we can afford it Merc we will get 5 light building sites and construction will stay open .Food shops and offlicences then close the rest .The Big problem will be the Huns who cant get to Pennys of Toy Shops for Toys for the Kids .There will be Cavalcades of cars heading for the Quays in Newry .The Battle is Lost Merc Dr Leo broke the chain when he told Houlihan to go fuck himself two weeks ago .The cars heading for the border create a huge Constitutional Nightmare they cant be stopped we have Freedom of Movement through the Good Friday Agreement in fact the Gards have no legal right to restrict you as the GFA does not limit freedom of movement to the border only .If they can close the border to cars full of Huns with Toys then they can close it to truck loads of imports from Ulster and the whole Brexit Argument is lost .As I said this government are trying to dig a grave on the side of a sand dune with a spoon the more they dig the more sand fills the hole .Get the President on telly and make a National Appeal give out guidance and then let the people be responsible for the consequences .What would be achieved by a total lockdown ?wont stop it just knock it back for another few weeks then what ?

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2020, 12:32:47 pm »
It's all a loada bollocks.

john m

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2020, 12:36:45 pm »
It's all a loada bollocks.

Doc your winning me over .What stage of Lockdown are they in in kenya,Zimbabwe,Morocco,Peru Vietnam,Its the White Mans Panic .If you live in a basic White Mans Country Europe,USA ,Australia then Panic like fuck if you are anywhere else in the World life seems to be just carrying on carrying on .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2020, 12:41:17 pm »
They'll lock down, then open up for xmas a bit then maybe lockdown again then open up for a bit.Before you know it it will be 2023 ,covid will have a vaccine but nobody will wanna take it.

I'll be sitting in me brand new electric car paid for by Eamo and I still won't wanna go to work.

john m

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2020, 01:08:45 pm »
Merc Like you said what use will a vax be if people wont use it ?Thats the dilemma in the end they will have to just accept the inevitable to my way of thinking we should just rely on common sense buy a few Nursing Homes and Private hospitals with the PUP money and try look after the sick .As I say digging a hole in a sand dune with a spoon .

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2020, 07:47:06 pm »
Just four weeks to break the circuit . lol
Six legs good, four legs bad!

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2020, 08:02:21 pm »
Try this .....I'm experimenting......I stopped watching the owlones telly ( we had another row if the truth be known)
Anyway
No news is good news .....no brainwashing....no radio .....no brexit ....no plaugue flu ...nuttin ....the world is a  beautiful place without them control freaks psychopaths journalism an politicians.....its a world of loonies .....just block them .....like yu block the big owlones on face book that flirt wit ya
...blank the cnuts out ...
I've never been happier
...dole into the bank .....paintin an on holidays for 8 months ....li ki e winn8n the lotto ...just glue the the post box up an ignore it ...an block any cnut ringing ya from the bank ....its easy ... ::sleep........
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

john m

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2020, 12:47:28 am »
Went out @8 back home now 22 yoyo no My taxi jobs or offers .

dalymount

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2020, 07:44:40 am »
Thays better then me a month ago.I went out 3 nights running and got a total of 27 euros.I haven't wrkd sine

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2020, 08:26:11 am »
Try this .....I'm experimenting......I stopped watching the owlones telly ( we had another row if the truth be known)
Anyway
No news is good news .....no brainwashing....no radio .....no brexit ....no plaugue flu ...nuttin ....the world is a  beautiful place without them control freaks psychopaths journalism an politicians.....its a world of loonies .....just block them .....like yu block the big owlones on face book that flirt wit ya
...blank the cnuts out ...
I've never been happier
...dole into the bank .....paintin an on holidays for 8 months ....li ki e winn8n the lotto ...just glue the the post box up an ignore it ...an block any cnut ringing ya from the bank ....its easy ... ::sleep........
Ah Jasus next you'll be logging off from here !
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2020, 09:49:30 am »
And with more lads due back on the road and more customers going frikkin nowhere in the day/night so it's the new environment lads. :o :o

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2020, 10:20:41 am »
Even with being able to work(whenever that actually is) if more do start back it'll be chaos alright....it's hard to see a light at the end of the tunnel especially with talk of Level 4 and 5 being bandied about.

Offline Belker

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2020, 10:53:20 am »
There is nothing moving out there, even as an Ambassador/Screened cab/Gold status and on Priority, with most of the fleet back at work, it's a job an hour and Boring as Fook out there.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2020, 11:47:46 am »
Not to worry...Pfeiffer have a vaccine coming out in November and the chinks are using one on villages in China...
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2020, 03:10:38 pm »
Went out @8 back home now 22 yoyo no My taxi jobs or offers .

Is that €22 clear profit or €22 takings... and was it all cash in hand?

Show Unread Posts