Author Topic: Free now Zego  (Read 7316 times)

john m

Re: Free now Zego
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2020, 01:02:33 pm »
Is that not just fully comp John?In the event of a claim against another insurer your company pay you then they recoup it off the other party.

Not sure I thought it was an extra ?

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2020, 01:20:32 pm »
I think income protection is a different policy altogether John.Someone will know for deffo.

john m

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2020, 01:32:33 pm »
I think income protection is a different policy altogether John.Someone will know for deffo.

I had one years ago with a bank loan .If I was hospitalized for two nights in a calendar month they would pay my loan .I was hospitalized filled in the form and posted it off .They refused to pay as they said what I suffered from was genetic (soft Pallet led to sleep aponea ) so when I filled in the form saying I was healthy I made a false declaration .Now is where it gets good I contacted them and they told me they could not talk to me about the policy as I was not the beneficiary the bank were .

Offline Jonno

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2020, 01:49:01 pm »
NPHET recommending entire country level 5 for 6 weeks.

Sent from my T770H using Tapatalk

john m

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2020, 02:17:55 pm »

Cant see it Jonno .It would be Political Suicide for Dr Leo questions would be asked why he didnt go for it two weeks ago .I bet he is sorry he went on telly exercising his big mouth now .

Offline Jonno

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2020, 02:20:45 pm »

Cant see it Jonno .It would be Political Suicide for Dr Leo questions would be asked why he didnt go for it two weeks ago .I bet he is sorry he went on telly exercising his big mouth now .
I'd imagine if meehawl tells Houlohan to fuck off this time there'll be pistols at dawn, but this time it'll be in public

john m

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2020, 02:41:54 pm »

I'd imagine if meehawl tells Houlohan to fuck off this time there'll be pistols at dawn, but this time it'll be in public

Macroom Mick will be self isolating after he returns from Europe .Leo ownes this mess Remember it was him that called out Houlahan on the Telly .Thats why I cant see level 5 total closedown but a Bastardised Level four leaving Construction and warehousing and transport up and running but Barbers .Hairdressers ,Pubs ,Hotels any where that there is face to face business taking place with the exception of food shops and builders providers getting closed down .

Offline Jonno

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2020, 02:44:39 pm »

Macroom Mick will be self isolating after he returns from Europe .Leo ownes this mess Remember it was him that called out Houlahan on the Telly .Thats why I cant see level 5 total closedown but a Bastardised Level four leaving Construction and warehousing and transport up and running but Barbers .Hairdressers ,Pubs ,Hotels any where that there is face to face business taking place with the exception of food shops and builders providers getting closed down .
I agree they won't close everything down. We'll be in the jaws of Christmas by the time 6 weeks passes. The boys with the bulldozers will be at Smyths toys in mid November.

john m

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2020, 02:49:08 pm »
Its sort of Scarey where this is going Damed if we do damned if we dont .

Offline Jonno

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2020, 02:55:28 pm »
It'll probably be cyclical till they get a vaccine. Some variation of lockdown for a few weeks, everyone be a good boy and girl, out on parole, re offend and back round again

Offline Jonno

« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2020, 03:00:28 pm »
It'll probably be cyclical till they get a vaccine. Some variation of lockdown for a few weeks, everyone be a good boy and girl, out on parole, re offend and back round again

Meehauls consort positioning himself to throw Houlohan under the bus. Again.

Offline watty

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2020, 05:34:07 pm »
Varadkar can hide behind Cabinet 'collective responsibilty' and say he was overruled & that's democracy folks!  Anyways, Martin said he'd give it 'careful consideration' which is code for 'not a fukking chance'.  So maybe Vlad and Martin are not too far apart on this issue?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2020, 05:38:25 pm »
If Dr. Leo was still in charge we'd still be getting 3 and a half a week puppy dole. Dr. Leo was great so he was.

john m

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2020, 05:55:01 pm »
If Dr. Leo was still in charge we'd still be getting 3 and a half a week puppy dole. Dr. Leo was great so he was.

Rodent can I ask how great is Dr Leo compared tp Donal Hannigan from the Flats who could drink a whole Flagon of Woodpecker Cider in one go or Lilly Nolan from the Gaffs behind the flats who could carry two bales of briquets home from the Shop near the flats to the flats when she was only three years old .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2020, 06:47:25 pm »

Rodent can I ask how great is Dr Leo compared tp Donal Hannigan from the Flats who could drink a whole Flagon of Woodpecker Cider in one go or Lilly Nolan from the Gaffs behind the flats who could carry two bales of briquets home from the Shop near the flats to the flats when she was only three years old .

He orobably sucks cock better than Donal and Lilly!!

Show Unread Posts