Author Topic: DID YOU HEAR THIS BOLLOXOLOGY  (Read 12599 times)

john m

DID YOU HEAR THIS BOLLOXOLOGY
« on: October 20, 2020, 01:17:24 pm »
Leo says the reason we went from level 3 to level 5 is so we can all return to level 3 by December the 1st .WHAT THE FUCK .So we wont be able to go to the pub .Go to sporting events .Attend funerals without limited numbers go to a wedding without limited numbers .Can we even leave our own county .GET A GUN ,teach your kids to shoot .Whats the Story with level 3 can we even go to Christmas Mass ?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 01:20:55 pm by john m »

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: DID YOU HEAR THIS BOLLOXOLOGY
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 01:26:01 pm »
Why are ya so surprised all the time.

john m

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 01:33:27 pm »
Merc yesterday this was supposed to be the beginning of the end of level 3 .Counties like Tipp have nearly no Covid but are now in Lockdown .What is the endgame for level 5 is it just to do a bit of window dressing because Leo called Nephed Cunts and the numbers went up is it just arse covering by TDS .I read in the Paper the two ministers for money Paggo and Mc Grath and the idiot in charge of hospitals were against the escalation .Obviously we cant afford this it wont work .Wait and see if the School Teachers call time then Mick from Cork who staked his reputation on keeping the Schools open will be overthrown by one of his Minnions .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2020, 01:36:28 pm »
They'll relax things if we're very very good for Christmas.They'll look like heroes but the country will owe money for 30 years.All very predictable.

john m

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2020, 02:06:54 pm »
Merc I read  in a financial paper a great conspiricy theory .The Brits should introduce Britcoin this would be similar to Bitcoin but backed by British GNP and underwritten by the Uk government .The idea being most of the worlds bogey coin would be funnelled through Britain and be non traceable .This coin and its profits would wipe out the British National Debt overnight and replace Sterling .It would be a digital coin with no actual coins or notes so the British Government could tax it at sourse you spend you pay bit like VAT included in the price .

Are the ECB thinking along these same lines with a digital Euro .Why are they lending the likes of Ireland,Greece .Italy funds they know might never be repaid unless they are going to have a built in tax as you spend element to coin recovery .Paggo who was fiscally conservative is now trowing around money like they did in the Grushies in the Flats when Betty Doyle got married .

We voted for the Fiscal treaty that included limits on spending and debt but we are ignoring the Constitution .Watch what happens when this is over and the Big lenders say Sorry Ireland but you are broke and cant be trusted you break your own laws so how can we trust you to repay us .Like you say Merc we will be paying back for a generation and not @20c in the Euro .

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2020, 02:22:18 pm »
I didnt expect the pubs to be open at Christmas at all never mind level 3. would you be bothered working nights in level 3? it would be grim to say the least, i doubt I will, I might take the Christmas nights off for once.

john m

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2020, 02:37:29 pm »
I didnt expect the pubs to be open at Christmas at all never mind level 3. would you be bothered working nights in level 3? it would be grim to say the least, i doubt I will, I might take the Christmas nights off for once.

90 under Level 3 only 6 people can meet in a house .So yourr grandkids cant come over for Christmas Dinner .Mine will and I dare any Gard to knock on the Door .

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2020, 03:23:48 pm »

90 under Level 3 only 6 people can meet in a house .So yourr grandkids cant come over for Christmas Dinner .Mine will and I dare any Gard to knock on the Door .

I was just thinking about working at Christmas, I don't have kids and could go months without seeing friends which suits me. I suppose it will be hard for extroverts but people will do their own thing anyway, its not China or North Korea, a blind eye will be turned im sure.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2020, 07:17:29 pm »
No. I was watching the Million Pound Cube. Nice to see a poof that isn't Irish on English TV for a change...

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2020, 07:31:25 pm »
They did it to save Christmas they say
So we can sit outside pubs on level 3 in freezing December eating cold pizza
Yes Christmas is saved by Leo the non Christian

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum

Offline Jonno

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2020, 10:00:01 pm »
Leo says the reason we went from level 3 to level 5 is so we can all return to level 3 by December the 1st .WHAT THE FUCK .So we wont be able to go to the pub .Go to sporting events .Attend funerals without limited numbers go to a wedding without limited numbers .Can we even leave our own county .GET A GUN ,teach your kids to shoot .Whats the Story with level 3 can we even go to Christmas Mass ?
Levels 1 and 2 are no longer relevant. A myth, if you will. Level 3 is the new normal.

Sent from my T770H using Tapatalk

john m

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2020, 10:58:27 pm »
Doc Houlihan says he supports Fines if you dont agree with him .The government have lost the people this lockdown will fail .Leo fucked the whole thing up with his fucking ego he broke the trust people had by telling us Houlihan hadent a fucking bulls notion now he wants to lean on him .You know my opinion of Leo a Fucking self centered Fuckwit a traitor who gave the Brits the Green light to once again fuck us a bullett wouldnt be wasted .

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2020, 11:01:48 pm »
Doc Houlihan says he supports Fines if you dont agree with him .The government have lost the people this lockdown will fail .Leo fucked the whole thing up with his fucking ego he broke the trust people had by telling us Houlihan hadent a fucking bulls notion now he wants to lean on him .You know my opinion of Leo a Fucking self centered Fuckwit a traitor who gave the Brits the Green light to once again fuck us a bullett wouldnt be wasted .
There is some members on here who think Leo is Great
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2020, 11:08:14 pm »
On the spot fines of up to €500 will be introduced for those who breach general Covid-19 guidelines.

The cabinet has agreed on a new set of graduated fines for those flouting lockdown rules, with the more serious offence of throwing house parties punishable with a €1,000 fine for a first offence, €1,500 for a second and €2,500 for a third.

Each offence also carries a potential one, three or six-month prison sentence.

The fines could see people who breach the 5km travel restriction hit with a fine of €60 for a first offence.

Gardaí will be given the new powers to fine people who hold house parties under new measures, in which Gardaí can attend a house and break up a party but they will not be able to enter the property.

If the owner does not break up the party after a Garda request they will be fined under a fixed charge notice.

Gardaí will also be able to move on people believed to be loitering or on their way to a party.

If the person refuses they will be fined.

The CMO Dr Tony Holohan supported the fines, saying that they would deliver the "marginal improvements" needed to fight the virus.

Read More
Elaine Loughlin: Covid-weary public has moved to level five despondency
"They won’t be necessary to encourage the right behaviour on behalf of every individual but they will play a role and I think they’ll have a marginal effect,” he said.

“And every marginal will be helpful in terms of the challenge we have to overcome.

“Every little measure that we can have, including the use of graduated fines in certain settings, can get us that extra little bit of improvement that we need."

The government was also forced into a quick U-turn on Tuesday morning increasing the number of mourners at funerals to 25.

It was announced early in the day that the numbers of people allowed at funerals would be increased to 25, up from 10, after there was widespread shock that 25 guests were allowed at weddings but not funerals.

The U-turn came just hours after the Taoiseach had defended the low number stating that: "In one location you could have many funerals," however one cabinet source said there was "little argument" about having the number increased when it became apparent it had become an issue for the public.

Minister for Housing, Local Government and Heritage, Darragh O’Brien presented a new memo to the cabinet that would enable a country-wide moratorium on evictions for as long as the new restrictions are in place.

The Bill will come before the Dáil on Wednesday and the legislation should be passed this week.

Mr O'Brien said the new legislation will build on measures introduced in August to protect tenants who had suffered reduced income or who lost their jobs and he would be "further engaging with the banks" on the freezing of mortgage payments.

GOVERNMENT JUST LOST THE PEOPLE >FINED FOR HAVING PEOPLE IN YOUR OWN HOME >THIS IS FACISISM >IF PEOPLE DONT TAKE ON THE GOVERNMENT YOU ARE SERFS THE BRITS DIDNT EVEN RESTRICT WHO COULD VISIT YOUR HOUSE WHEN THE STOPPED US GOING TO SCHOOL AND CREATED HEDGE SCHOOLS >This will not go down well with Irish citizens .ITS GAME OVER FOR THE GOVERNMENT .

Show Unread Posts