Author Topic: Inchicore no go area  (Read 5164 times)

dalymount

Re: Inchicore no go area
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2020, 08:30:23 pm »
No I dont

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2020, 08:32:31 pm »
My apologies, DM. I thought you previously said you worked for a SF/Hutch enforcer in keeping the other dealers out of Hardwicke St.

However, let's turn your own question around then. If you were so opposed to drugs why didn't you do something about it in Hardwicke St, why did you stand idly by watching Hutch/SF destroy your area?

dalymount

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2020, 08:41:55 pm »
Rat ill tell you this just once .I was ALWAYS opposed to the use of drugs,I've had serious threats made against me because of my opposition to drugs,and I was actively involved in trying to rehabilitate former users from the city centre.I still would not be flavour of the month in certain quarters in Dublin city centre,so for those reasons I will not be putting myself in a dangerous position on a public forum.I hope you will leave at that,but I wony respond to you anymore on this subject unless you cross the line again by making accusations of being invokved in the distrabution of drugs,in that case I will respond

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2020, 08:45:54 pm »
Fair enough. I didn't mean to cross any line so I apologise for that. Nevertheless, your opposition to drugs did fuck all for Hardwicke St or the rest of D1 in the 80s. Maybe you should consider how spectacularly you failed in that regard before asking why others don't take the law into their own hands.

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2020, 10:47:36 pm »
To be fair the concerned parents against drugs did great work but a different time and backed by provost
Both are gone now and the new breed of dealer is different exce6in NI but down here now the scene changed rapidly after 2004

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2020, 10:19:15 am »
Wonder What's goin replacing the  kinahan an hutches.....? Probably international scum .....in few years be like south America wer they make burgers out of your kids an hang you off a bridge wit yur goolies stuffed down yur troat  if you in the way ......
.....the hole kip is fucked ....the doo gooders an the greedy corrupt  hav the kip ruined ....
Welcome to the big meltin pot of apesville ...

Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

dalymount

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2020, 10:31:28 am »
+1

john m

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2020, 11:21:33 am »
Policing is about Protection,Detection and CONTROL . The Last bit is the important bit CONTROL .ALL the top players are known to the Garda and the unritten code is you dont shoot us we wont shoot you . Irish Criminals have signed up to that deal so Irish Garda protect the Irish drugs trade from Foreign players .When the Kinahans and Hutch lads brought their battle on to the Streets The Gards let them go at each other took out a few bandits just to let them know they knew who they were then they imposed the sentence of the Commissioner on the Gangs by siezing a few Million worth of Stock and Cash about 50 million in total just to make it painfull enough to force them to ceasefire .

You got to understand the Economics of Drug dealing .Lets say there are 12,000 full time dealers in Dublin that is 12000 people who supply THE DEMAND that demand will exist if the dealers are there or not .So you have two choices .1. Legalise the supply set up 10 Drugstores with 5 staff in each and tax the income .Now you have 50 people employed in the Legal drugs trade and 11950 unemployed people with no other skill .What will they work at ?In America most Drug Dealers are dealing Weed that gives then pocket money as there is no Dole .Drug Dealing today in America is the Equivlend of the Numbers in the 40s or 50s or bootlegging in the 20s .Its the device the GOVERNMENT use to put money in the hands of the unemployables by serving a Demand by those who can afford it .or option 2 .Pretend you are fighting the drug trade wipe it out jail all the dealers but they know that has never worked you can take out the suppliers but you wont remove the demand .Example is Big Dommos Sister is a Lush with taste she likes good Red wine 30 to 40 yo yo a bottle prefers French but I have seen her drink Amacardo Red Sherry or Marie Celest for 6 euro a bottle or sometimes in the morning after a Gaff party in the Flats or the Gaffs behind the Flats I have seen her removing cigarette butts out of half drunk cand of cheap SpunkenLager or some other Foreign piss water from Lidil and guzzel down the dregs just because the off licence is closed .Remember your local drug dealer earns coin then spends it on Taxies ,Going out ,Track suits and Rolex ,cars ,Clothes in Economic terms they are Premier distributors of community wealth unlike the the wasters who spend their money on drugs .Now that might sound like a Fucking Ridicilous annology but I can Promise you in Soci Political Doctrine a Drug Dealer is rated higher than a Drug User as a creator of wealth in the community .The ESRI even include income from Illegal drugs as part of  the Gross National Product

So Stop fooling yourself that there is any sort of War on Drugs that only exists on the front page of the Red tops but not in reality .If Guerin wasent shot there would be no CAB its all reactionary .Here is a question never answered .Ben Dunne tried to Commit Suicide from a Hotel in the USA when he had a bad trip he claimed he was ADDICTED to drugs .How come he was never questioned as to who in Ireland supplied those drug as you cannot become addicted unless you have supply ..The Concerned Parents Against Drugs from the 80s were being exploited by the State they were windowdressing that made it look like there was some sort of fightback .If the dealers were forced out of the Bond they moved to Marrabone Lane then they were moved on to Dolphin House then St Michaels then people Copped on marching on peoples houses only moved the problem on to somewhere else but never stopped it .
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 11:33:22 am by john m »

dalymount

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2020, 11:47:35 am »
Dimmos sister has expensive taste apperently

john m

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2020, 12:02:07 pm »
Dollymount Ill continue with todays Economics Lesson .The Economy of Farming .You average farmers skill set is based around his ability to watch grass grow .The Cow will eat the Grass turn it into meat the factory will buy it off the Farmer make money then sell it on to the Butcher who will sell it to you make money .Now the Farmer who thinks that the Skill set of being able to watch Grass Grow entitles him to a big wage gets vexed and decides to squirt Cowshit all over the Streets to make his point wants more money .Now the Economics bit .The Government say .If we dont subsidise the Grass Watchers then they will become unemployed Grass watchers what else will they be able to do ?Will they move in on the self sufficient un subsidised Drug Dealing Industry and undermine it .We cannot have 12,000 unemployed Drug dealers and another 25.000 Grass Watchers we need to top up the few quid the Grass Watchers are earning just enough to keep them watching grass and supplying Cows for slaughter to keep the Beef Killing Factories and Meat selling butchers in a job .The tax they pay will fund the Grass Watchers an Economic magic Circle .Supply and demand working in Harmony .

dalymount

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2020, 12:03:53 pm »
Jeez I was only talking about the 40euro bottles of wine she's used to

john m

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2020, 12:19:35 pm »
Jeez I was only talking about the 40euro bottles of wine she's used to

I never had you down as a Wine Snob 40 for a bottle of Red isn't expensive .I picked up a lad in Sandymount going to a gaff up the hill at Shankhill  for a wine tasting evening he had a bottle of Patrous worth about 6 grand with him from his private collection .I thought he was Spoofing so Googled it .The bottle of Plonk was worth more than the Car that transported it .

dalymount

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2020, 12:32:21 pm »
When I buy wine for her in doors,it cost me no more then about a fiver in lidl

john m

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2020, 12:39:09 pm »
When I buy wine for her in doors,it cost me no more then about a fiver in lidl

CLASS you can take the lad out of Town but you cant take Town out of the Lad .I buy that as well and a big bag of mixed Nuts .Although to be fair I do drink it from a Glass Red wine in a Tea stained mug tastes horrible .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2020, 12:48:39 pm »
Nuttin wrong with a tenner bottle of wine....Barefoot Pinot Grigio.....turns the fox into a vixen!! lol

Show Unread Posts