Author Topic: Inchicore no go area  (Read 5163 times)

john m

Re: Inchicore no go area
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2020, 01:10:19 pm »
When I buy wine for her in doors,it cost me no more then about a fiver in lidl

I was going to Pm you but others might like this insight .Get down to your local Charity shop and buy a Wine decanter get one for about 3 euro if the top is missing a 5er complete .Now when you but cheap Vino Rouge decant the Liquid into the decanter and allow to reach Room temperature ,now I learned this from Maureen Foley from the thurd block you do not decant White wine only Red or Port Wine and she should Know all her kids are alcoholics .Now what you need to be on the look out for is if you are out around Westminster Road on bin day see if you can get a few empty bottles of good red wine to leave in the scullery .You can be sure visitors will think you are a dumb cunt trying to make your cheap piss water Red look like good stuff and they will get their phone out and photo the empties .When they google it they will find out you gave them good wine and think you must respect them .Bet next time they come to visit they bring a better class of bottle with them not Chateau Puke or  Liebfraumilch .I bought a Louie Copeland Jacket for Two £ years ago anytime Donal Foley from the Flats comes over with his missus to visit I hang the Jacket with the label showing when I decant their wine into Waterford Crystal made in China Glasses .Cunt thought he was better than the rest of us because his Ma was the first in the Flats to have Venetian Blinds or as she liked to call them Austrian Window Blinds .

john m

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2020, 02:25:15 pm »
Here Dollymount get yourself a Nice mug of warm bovril and the Heel from a Batch loaf and sit down and watch this .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2020, 05:39:16 pm »
To be fair the concerned parents against drugs did great work but a different time and backed by provost
Both are gone now and the new breed of dealer is different exce6in NI but down here now the scene changed rapidly after 2004

There were probably some genuine ill-informed participants but the Shinners were only interested in protecting Hutch's patch. If they wanted to rid the city of heroin that's what they would have done and the streets wouldn't have been littered with spaced out junkies.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2020, 05:48:41 pm »
Back on topic, it's not just Inchicore.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/teen-gang-smashed-up-dublin-19240596

Teen gang smashed up Dublin house as warning before taking to streets in brutal war

An afternoon of terror all over the smallest of drugs disputes

By Gavin O'Callaghan Darragh Berry
14:19, 7 NOV 2020 UPDATED 14:21, 7 NOV 2020

One of the teen gangs involved in a brutal war ransacked a Dublin house before taking to the streets with hatchets and knives as part of the serious local drug dispute.

The bloody battle at Windmill Lane and Creighton Street saw as many as three armed youngsters seriously injured from slash wounds during the Sheriff versus Pearse debt fight this week.

While there have been no arrests so far in the investigation, Gardai have been doing door to door calls in the area and are appealing for information from locals.

Dublin Live understands that just minutes before the two groups clashed, a house in the area had been targeted by opposition gang members.

It had its windows smashed up by the dangerous group before the spat rolled out onto the roads.

A source told Dublin Live that the windows have since been replaced as the community pick up the pieces from the afternoon of horror.

The source said: "This is a dispute between Sheriff Street and Pearse Street and is over a small drugs debt.

"Just hours before the street schmozzle, a house in Pearse Street was smashed up.

"Officers have been going door to door since the attacks but people seem afraid to open their mouths.

"Garda presence in the area has been heavy in the last couple of months."

Footage emerged showing the deep and large gash that one of the injured teens had received after being slashed in the skull by a weapon.

The lengthy laceration spans from the middle of the teen's head to the back of his head with several stitches holding the tear together.

Video footage obtained by Dublin Live showed the large gang cornering one man on the ground before delivering several blows to his head and body with the lethal weapon.

It is not known if this is the same person who features in the head wound video as another two people were confirmed by Gardai as receiving injuries during the fight.

Fianna Fail TD for Dublin Bay South Jim O’Callaghan said locals were traumatised.

He said: "This was a brutal attack between rival gangs.

“People in the locality are traumatised.

"I will be calling on gardai to put in more resources to protect the local community from this thuggery."

Shouts of "hit him with the axe" can be heard in the video as up to five young lads can be seen around two others struggling on the ground.

At the end of the video one of the men on the ground is struck in the head and immediately scrambles away on the ground, holding his head and wailing in pain.

Gardai have launched an investigation into the assaults which saw "three male youths taken to hospital to be treated for non-life threatening injuries".

A Garda spokesman added: " No arrests have been made at this stage and i nvestigations are ongoing."

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2020, 12:28:33 pm »
Is that CRUMBLIN     ?
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2020, 12:36:13 pm »
Is that CRUMBLIN     ?

Were u het ur licence is pearse st in crumlin

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2020, 03:24:16 pm »
D1 -vs- D2... a good old fashioned Northside/Southside "war".

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2020, 09:07:32 pm »
"Just hours before the street schmozzle

Is that from a Waterford Whispers article? lol

john m

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2020, 05:45:50 am »
A man has been arrested and charged by gardaí investigating an armed robbery at a service station.

The incident occurred in the Tyrconnell Road area of Inchicore on October 30.

Gardaí said that at around 9am, a man armed with a firearm entered the service station and demanded cash.

The man left the scene on foot with an undisclosed amount of cash.

Following an investigation, gardaí from Kilmainham arrested a man today.

He was detained at Kilmainham Garda Station under Section 30 of the Offences Against the State Act 1939.

A firearm, believed to be an imitation, has been seized and sent for analysis.

Gardaí said that the man, in his 20s, has now been charged in relation to this investigation and is due to appear before the Criminal Courts of Justice on Tuesday.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2020, 10:11:22 am »
Fukkin Skid Row would be quieter.

john m

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2020, 10:15:49 am »
There is a crew from Town and Tallaght that use the Luas and meet up at Black horse with a few ferel locals .Most of them are under 18 .

Online watty

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2020, 05:41:10 pm »
A man has been arrested and charged by gardaí investigating an armed robbery at a service station.

If it's the same story, he appeared in court today.  Apparently, he shouted 'this is fukking easy, I'll be back' as he ran out of the shop.  Gardai used CCTV to track him back to his hostel and arrested him.  He didn't get bail and was remanded in Cloverhill for a couple of weeks...

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2020, 02:50:45 am »
Still tink it war in CRUMBLIN.......cos it says smashed things up { so it must be CRUMBLIN to bits}...an it said Windmill an thats in CRUMBLIN....Think it was fake news..Ya have to learn to read between the lines
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 02:55:11 am by Cool Boola »
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2020, 09:26:23 pm »
https://www.joe.ie/news/e900000-worth-of-ketamine-seized-in-dublin-in-the-past-24-hours-708401

€900,000 worth of ketamine seized in Dublin in the past 24 hours

RUDI KINSELLA

€900,000 worth of ketamine has been seized in two separate operations.

€900,000 worth of ketamine has been seized by Gardaí in Dublin in the past 24 hours.

On Tuesday (10 November), as part of ongoing investigations targeting Organised Crime Groups operating in the Crumlin area, a joint intelligence led operation was conducted by the Garda National Drugs and Organised Crime Bureau.

The operation resulted in the search of a house in the Crumlin area.

During the course of this operation, approximately 10 kilograms of suspected ketamine with an estimated value of €600,000 (pending analysis) was seized by officers.

Gardaí also arrested a 26-year-old man at the scene and he is currently detained under Section 2 of The Criminal Justice (Drug Trafficking) Act 1996 at Crumlin Garda Station.

Separately, Gardaí intercepted a vehicle and searched a premises in west Dublin, where a further €300,000 worth of ketamine was seized by Gardaí.

One male, aged 36, has been arrested and is currently detained pursuant to the provisions of section 2 of the Criminal Justice (Drug Trafficking) Act, 1996 at Crumlin Garda Station.

He can be held for up to seven days.

Investigations are ongoing.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2020, 02:05:02 am »
I suppose 42 will say thats not in CRUMBLIN too......Its CRUMBLIN everywhere.....Ifin ya cant fix it....dont break it.....
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Show Unread Posts