Author Topic: Free Now making the LAW  (Read 4610 times)

dalymount

Re: Free Now making the LAW
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2020, 11:44:44 am »
Sorry driving testers

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2020, 12:48:43 pm »
Theres no such thing as bad publicity
See Ryanair use it all the time
Freenow just getting their name in paper for free

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2020, 09:09:54 pm »
I imagine that the mandatory  wearing of a face covering that restricts your breathing  and therefore your oxygen intake while driving a 2 ton (or more) vehicle would be a road safety concern . I'd love to hear what an Gardai and the  insurance companies have say about this !
Six legs good, four legs bad!

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2020, 09:11:10 pm »
Just get a screen

dalymount

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2020, 10:34:02 pm »
I imagine that the mandatory  wearing of a face covering that restricts your breathing  and therefore your oxygen intake while driving a 2 ton (or more) vehicle would be a road safety concern . I'd love to hear what an Gardai and the  insurance companies have say about this !
being an astmatic,I find it difficult enough to breath when wearing the mask.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2020, 12:09:09 am »
It's all a loada bollocks.

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2020, 12:31:47 pm »

It has been proven and shown that wearing a mask does NOT restrict your breathing.In fact an Irish Doctor showed on video,him wearing 6 masks and his oxygen level remained the same throughout.
Its online go look it up

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2020, 12:45:15 pm »

It has been proven and shown that wearing a mask does NOT restrict your breathing.In fact an Irish Doctor showed on video,him wearing 6 masks and his oxygen level remained the same throughout.
Its online go look it up

If that's true ( which it isnt) how come years ago wen yu put a new air filter into yur car it got all pokey?
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2020, 12:48:50 pm »
Dont be listening to them " experts" justin ....ther on a bonanza ....cleaning up on overtime and double jobbin tellin us all to stay at home an fukin starve ....an all them cleaning up and on huge pensions an only have to make a 5 minute statement on the telly every other day ...instead of havin to try an teach a load of nose picking medical students how they can catch gonerea ....some them professors are on  200 k a year and some .....
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2020, 07:04:51 pm »

Its online go look it up

Maybe if he exerted himself...load/unload a van,run up and down stairs his opinion might change!!

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2020, 11:20:35 pm »

Its online go look it up
I dont need "to look it up" I base my understanding of the world and how it works on my own real experience not some guy on a video and have put on a mask so I know that  it restricts my breathing.
Imagine all  these turkeys believing in stuff off the T.V. and the Internet  like it was the truth.. now that's the kind of blind faith  the auld parish priest would have given an altarboys right arm for !   rofl

...............and each turkey voting is  for his own personal Christmas. Thats Democracy in action!
Six legs good, four legs bad!

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2020, 11:27:03 pm »
Just get a screen its more work and theres a safety issue too as in it's harder to grab u from behind all for 50 euro

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2020, 12:11:35 pm »
Just get a screen its more work and theres a safety issue too as in it's harder to grab u from behind all for 50 euro
+1 , got one about 3 weeks ago via FN for €50.
Whatever chance you have of getting work with a screen from FN , I'd say you've fcuk all chance without one.
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Belker

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2020, 12:27:26 pm »
+1 , got one about 3 weeks ago via FN for €50.
Whatever chance you have of getting work with a screen from FN , I'd say you've fcuk all chance without one.
Screens were only 25 bucks fer ambassadors.
But even with a screen up (night time driver) very few FN jobs request a screen, 1 in 20 be a decent guess.

dalymount

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2020, 01:26:15 pm »
Even before I stopped work 2 months ago,I was NEVER asked why I had no screen.I dont think people give a bollox if you have a screen or not.its a casr of FN pretending they actually give a bollox,when all they have done is to put drivers under pressure ,even men who could ill afford the 50 euro.they are scumbags who dont have the slightest interest in the welfare of the drivers,or the customers .how you guys can continue to support these cunts is beyond me.hey have no principles whatsoever

Show Unread Posts