Author Topic: Trump  (Read 23425 times)

Offline Taxi driver42

Trump
« on: November 03, 2020, 08:02:32 pm »
4 more years I hope   lol

john m

Re: Trump
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 08:03:30 pm »
I hope not he is scum like Boris and Leo self serving Cunts .

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 08:05:23 pm »
Leo a mate the other doc is he gay too?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2020, 08:06:34 pm »
To paraphrase Christopher Hitchens - They should give him an enema before he dies, that way they can bury him in a matchbox! 8)

dalymount

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2020, 08:08:23 pm »
I actually prayed today that president Trump gets re elected .I hate these liberal left wing fukin snowflakes.the BLM crowd are taking full advantage of these fukin idiots,and they cannot see it.the age of free speech is dead in this country.what a person is fearful of openly declaring their support for president Trump without being frowned upon ,you know the free speech is dead

john m

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2020, 08:09:52 pm »

Yes Mattie asked him how friendly a bit tasteless to be Fair .Leo is a Low life Scum Bag self serving double crossing Filthbag to everybody not just his Mates .Its Up to the Greens now to back him or push him overboard .You want to see the Growl on Harris when he realized Leo double Crossed him trying to claim the credit for the deal .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2020, 08:11:25 pm »
I actually prayed today that president Trump gets re elected .I hate these liberal left wing fukin snowflakes.the BLM crowd are taking full advantage of these fukin idiots,and they cannot see it.the age of free speech is dead in this country.what a person is fearful of openly declaring their support for president Trump without being frowned upon ,you know the free speech is dead

Watch The Comey Rule then tell us you feel the same. Brendan Gleeson puts in a bravura performance as Trump.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2020, 08:12:34 pm »

Yes Mattie asked him how friendly a bit tasteless to be Fair .Leo is a Low life Scum Bag self serving double crossing Filthbag to everybody not just his Mates .Its Up to the Greens now to back him or push him overboard .You want to see the Growl on Harris when he realized Leo double Crossed him trying to claim the credit for the deal .
Wrong thread Ermy.

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2020, 08:18:14 pm »

Ah so their chums      bum chums maybe?

dalymount

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2020, 08:20:13 pm »

Watch The Comey Rule then tell us you feel the same. Brendan Gleeson puts in a bravura performance as Trump.

Bullet I dont care what lies or what he done.he puts his own first,and he calls it as he sees it.he does not go on with political bullshit,he is right wing and does not bow to snowflake pressure.that'll do me

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2020, 08:32:11 pm »
Trump completely unfit to hold any Office in Government- let alone the highest.
And Leo is a gonner....

dalymount

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2020, 08:50:56 pm »
Just to change for a moment.anyone know anything about this new traffic light system coming on sunday ?

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2020, 09:02:05 pm »
Wiping your ass is a lot like approaching a traffic light...

Red means stop.
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2020, 09:10:20 pm »

What God did you pray to?
What God would want Trump , a twice divorced, racist,white supremacist, misogynistic, climate change denier, disbeliever in science, alleged multiple sexual abuser, cheater,a liar,and a fascist.
Again, dalymount, you seem to forget or realise  that  without liberalism you wouldnt be allow to type  the rubbish you type on here.
#clueless

dalymount

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2020, 09:33:58 pm »
And I suppose you as pure as the driven snow ?

Show Unread Posts