Poll

Is this a Hustle or was it Genuine ?

Hustle.
15 (75%)
Genuine.
5 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: November 15, 2020, 11:59:26 am

Author Topic: Hustle or Genuine. Call it ?  (Read 17640 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Hustle or Genuine. Call it ?
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2020, 02:31:46 pm »
I think you know you got hustled but just need our expertise to confirm it!! lol

john m

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2020, 02:43:38 pm »
This reminds me of Betty Cluxton lived in the Gaffs a good bit up the Canal from the Flats .She was going out with Eamo O Brien when I say Going out I mean he was giving her one and he wouldnt even walk her home .She never had coin so she would sit on the Wall in the Garage Crying saying her Fella left her there and took her taxi fare .She always got somebody to give her a lift home of give her the taxi fare .I think she is a Bus Driver now she must of thought she could give back a little by providing transport for others .I wonder would she let you off with the fare .

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2020, 02:48:29 pm »
20.80 to go to Kildare
Cheep enough

Offline Belker

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2020, 02:52:20 pm »
You're a night worker? Why are you not in bed if you were working 'til after 9am?
I had to pull 2 long Fri/Sat night shifts because the Mon/Tues/Wed nights are just too boring to be true.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2020, 03:05:48 pm »
there's been tons of times when I was convinced i'd been kurt russelled but they then turn out to be genuine.
around 5 this morning in the pissings of rain I encountered a young lad in the middle of the road about 19 or 20 waving his hands and blocking the road and he would'nt let me pass. i had just seen another taxi u-turning away from him. ranting and raving he was that he needed a lift home. get in the car i says. no if I come round the side you're gonna floor it like all the other taxis then he falls to his knees and starts begging I've been trying to get home for hours. get in the fuckin car I says. no turn your engine off and let me see the keys. so I do and i says get in the fuckin car ye clown. he gets in and he starts crying like charlie sheen at the end of platoon when he gets choppered outta the jungle. the waterworks stop on cue then and he sits there dead quiet until he starts talking on the blower but I can't hear anybody on the other end. he's pretending I says. he asks to pull up short of the address he gave me and says can he pay by card. grand. can I knock in my number on the machine because I don't have my card. for fuck's sake how am I supposed to know. I says do ye have your card in your gaff and he said yes and he directed me to a cul de sac and started actin all confused. here we go he's gonna bolt. that's my house in the corner there let me out. sure it is ye little cuntcha and he went over to it and the aulwan opened the door and handed him a bullseye and he paid the fare.

Offline Nite man

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2020, 05:03:14 pm »
I thought she lost her phone? How did she find it on a train??

Odd

Offline Nite man

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2020, 05:04:08 pm »
You're a night worker? Why are you not in bed if you were working 'til after 9am?

Is that part of the story?

dalymount

« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2020, 05:07:35 pm »
there's been tons of times when I was convinced i'd been kurt russelled but they then turn out to be genuine.
around 5 this morning in the pissings of rain I encountered a young lad in the middle of the road about 19 or 20 waving his hands and blocking the road and he would'nt let me pass. i had just seen another taxi u-turning away from him. ranting and raving he was that he needed a lift home. get in the car i says. no if I come round the side you're gonna floor it like all the other taxis then he falls to his knees and starts begging I've been trying to get home for hours. get in the fuckin car I says. no turn your engine off and let me see the keys. so I do and i says get in the fuckin car ye clown. he gets in and he starts crying like charlie sheen at the end of platoon when he gets choppered outta the jungle. the waterworks stop on cue then and he sits there dead quiet until he starts talking on the blower but I can't hear anybody on the other end. he's pretending I says. he asks to pull up short of the address he gave me and says can he pay by card. grand. can I knock in my number on the machine because I don't have my card. for fuck's sake how am I supposed to know. I says do ye have your card in your gaff and he said yes and he directed me to a cul de sac and started actin all confused. here we go he's gonna bolt. that's my house in the corner there let me out. sure it is ye little cuntcha and he went over to it and the aulwan opened the door and handed him a bullseye and he paid the fare.
how the fikk did ya get a fare at 5 am ?

Online watty

« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2020, 05:07:55 pm »
What 40+yr old woman brings her passport with her on a night out? 
She gets robbed, loses her purse and phone but retains her passport... 
She gets beaten up but her clothes look immaculate.

I'd say scam.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2020, 05:32:35 pm »
You're a heartless bastard Marky....suppose hangin out in the Boiler House does that though!!

Aye Hal,it hardens you up against hustlers......fnar fnar..... ::fuck ::fuck

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2020, 05:35:57 pm »
Immigrant?

Traveller?

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2020, 05:39:37 pm »
how the fikk did ya get a fare at 5 am ?

fuckin drivin around. how else.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2020, 06:27:57 pm »
So she departed with a few "God bless you's" and headed in to the train station in the direction of the ticket office. I got a job offer on my phone from Mayfield to Ballyvolane which I accepted so I didn't get to see if she actually went to the ticket office or not.
As I'm driving to Mayfield, I'm thinking to myself, "HUSTLE, HUSTLE, HUSTLE" !!

As I'm pulling in fer the Mayfield Taxi job my phone rings, it's Emma T saying; "Thank you, Thank you soo much, I found my phone, I will be on to you to pay you back, I have to go, I have very little credit left" ........

That was all just this morning.
So call it ? Hustle or Genuine ?

Ken ....I'm gettin an operation .........dont laugh ....but I want to be a woman .......I want to be known as Loretta from now on .....you wudnt have a few bob wud ya as I'm skint an cant stand the site of me goolies .....
Thanks ken ....your a buddy .....
Ps I have a sumup
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2020, 06:35:17 pm »
Yer dragging this thread out Ken.Have ya not got any gold medals ya wanna show off?
rofl
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

dalymount

« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2020, 06:38:56 pm »
He'll get a gold medal for generosity when yer winan comes back looking to hit him for more,and he'll hand it over

Show Unread Posts