Author Topic: Free-now Cheat app.  (Read 4689 times)

Offline Belker

Free-now Cheat app.
« on: November 10, 2020, 09:35:02 am »
I have been wondering why all the Free-now pre-book jobs disappear from my screen within a nano-second fer the last few months.

I got the answer this morning from a Limerick mate of mine, there is a FN cheat app available called 'Autoclicker', my mate has it downloaded on his Android phone since last week and it automatically accepts all pre-books as soon as they appear, (he showed me the video of it working on his Android phone). He can then browse over what the cheat app has accepted fer him and throw back anything that he does not fancy.

Online watty

Re: Free-now Cheat app.
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 09:42:29 am »
Freenow rumor(sic) (Members area)

Offline Belker

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2020, 09:55:58 am »
Freenow rumor(sic) (Members area)

I have just seen that topic now Watty.

Isn't this just an Auto Clicker App. Anybody can download one from the Playstore. It can be set to continuously Click (Tap) on a particular part of your Phone Screen hundreds of times every second.
It still won't offer you jobs before the Ambassadors, etc.
Just means that you are probably going to be "fastest-finger-first" if a job goes out at the exact same time to nearest available Drivers.

As fer MGB's suggestion that it still won't beat the ambassadors then he is wrong.
Fer the last few months I have been Ambassador/Gold status/On Priority and still no pre-books ever show fer more than half a second.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2020, 09:56:22 am »
I don't see it as cheating anymore than drivers stickering up to be ambassadors or jumping through hoops for virtual gold medals.

You can be pretty sure this was built by the lads using Uber in the US.

I'd say half of the forum knew about this months ago but weren't saying anything because taxi drivers are sly like that.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 10:00:34 am by mercenary for hire »

john m

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2020, 10:13:22 am »
Merc I never Played Poker on line or any game of chance .When the machine deals the cards then another machine can cheat it .Free Now wont give a fuck as long as the work is covered BUT and its a BIG BUT they might try to offer a prepaid service where Drivers who want access to Prebooking pay a weekly fee on top of the Commission .

Offline Belker

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2020, 10:34:17 am »
Seemingly and I'm no techie this is only available fer pre-books on an Android phone, others better educated in IT might have more info.

I have seen the video of the Autoclicker at work on the FN app, it's scary, the 1,2,3 buttons/icons scan the screen constantly, no way could a human 'Fastest finger' beat the cheat app.

john m

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2020, 10:45:10 am »
Seemingly and I'm no techie this is only available fer pre-books on an Android phone, others better educated in IT might have more info.

I have seen the video of the Autoclicker at work on the FN app, it's scary, the 1,2,3 buttons/icons scan the screen constantly, no way could a human 'Fastest finger' beat the cheat app.

You say Cheat App when what you mean in automated job acceptance app .When every driver downloads the AJAA then there will be no advantage as we will all have it .Then travelers who had their pre booked job cancelled will stop pre booking probably go back to using local dispatchers .

dalymount

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2020, 10:52:45 am »
I guarantee that you will all eventually technology yourselves into a grave trying to get ro work first.you have managed to complicate the most simple business imaginable into a fukin technology monster.we have gone from a simple process of someone opening their front door,and sticking their hand out,to a business where some drivers would cut the throat of other drivers just to get a fare first.I hope your all proud of what you have allowed Kearns,and his like turn you into with his technology

john m

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2020, 11:03:52 am »
Ah the goodold days I remember bringing me Teredactulas down the Teradactula racing Club and then walking me Dinosaur back to the Cave to await the return of the racing Teredactulas then remove the stone from their leg and run down to the clubhouse with the stone .I remember the 64,000,000 BC Open from Pangea Big Dommos bird came second we celebrated by beating our women and doing some cave paintings of the winning Teredactula .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2020, 11:24:30 am »
Before the  auto clicker app there were drivers sitting at home with the app constantly refreshing benefiting from the home broadband speeds and accepting what they liked.

I posted two years ago that there's a lady taxi driver living up in Templeogue and she has her kids monitoring the jobs on her app constanlty and accepting whatever airport jobs she wants.This is nothing new.

It isn't that difficult for Freenow to disable their app if they detect scamming.In the past we were able to spoof our GPS location also but Freenow stamped that out AFAIK.

dalymount

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2020, 11:25:35 am »
You may laugh ermy,but in the same way as man will eventually destroy himself through technology,so Kearns and his like will destroy the taxi game by complicating wjat was a simple business

john m

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2020, 11:30:49 am »
Before the  auto clicker app there were drivers sitting at home with the app constantly refreshing benefiting from the home broadband speeds and accepting what they liked.

I posted two years ago that there's a lady taxi driver living up in Templeogue and she has her kids monitoring the jobs on her app constanlty and accepting whatever airport jobs she wants.This is nothing new.

It isn't that difficult for Freenow to disable their app if they detect scamming.In the past we were able to spoof our GPS location also but Freenow stamped that out AFAIK.

Merc they dont give either of their Fucks who cheats what as long as the Job gets done .I remember on Roys saying we should get out kids to send a ping and we accept the job to get Priority .I remember pointing this out to Big Dommo and he pissed himself laughing saying .Hailo will love that fellas taking imaginary jobs and paying them commission on them just to get access to jobs to pay them comission on .

john m

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2020, 11:33:48 am »
You may laugh ermy,but in the same way as man will eventually destroy himself through technology,so Kearns and his like will destroy the taxi game by complicating wjat was a simple business

Your right Canute fucking destroyed the business with combustion engines .Progress I havent had a slice of Roasted Brontasaurus in years .

dalymount

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2020, 12:29:45 pm »
Here ermy,I kinda like my new name

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2020, 12:52:56 pm »
So is  it's only for prebooks ?
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Show Unread Posts