Author Topic: Help Wanted - Teen Gang  (Read 831 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Help Wanted - Teen Gang
« on: November 10, 2020, 02:51:12 pm »
https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/gardai-gang-dublin-incident-burglary-19247945

Gardai crowd area near busy Tesco store as teen gang 'run from scene' after incident

Officers are appealing for witnesses to come forward

By Darragh Berry
08:41, 9 NOV 2020
NEWS

Gardai rushed to an area near a busy Tesco yesterday evening following an incident involving several teens.

Ashbourne officers launched an investigation into a fire which kicked off close to the store in Ratoath at around 3:40pm.

A shed near the Tesco went up in flames with a number of teenager seen running away from the scene immediately after the blaze ignited.

A Garda probe has been launched to find the kids spotted fleeing the scene with officers appealing for witnesses to come forward.

A Garda spokesman said: "Officers in Ashbourne are investigating a fire incident which occurred on Sunday afternoon in Ratoath.

"At around 3.40pm a shed went on fire close to the Tesco store in Ratoath.

"A number of teenagers were seen running away from the scene immediately after the fire started.

He added: "Anybody with information should contact Ashbourne Garda Station on 01-8010600 or the Garda Confidential Line 1800 666111."

It comes days after a gang suspected to be from the Dublin/Meath border had three of their members arrested following an attempted attack on a hotel in Ashbourne last week.

The Pillo Hotel in the area contacted Gardai after three armed intruders tried to burst into the premises on November 5.

Upon arrival, officers spotted a Meath reg car parked near the hotel with two men standing outside and one inside the car.

Gardai searched the vehicle and discovered a number of what they believed were weapons used for a number of thefts in the area.

dalymount

Re: Help Wanted - Teen Gang
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 03:01:41 pm »
When I read the title of the OP,I thought there was a gang looking for help,I was going to apply

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2020, 03:03:23 pm »
Your "teen" gangland days are long behind you.

dalymount

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2020, 04:08:52 pm »
Ah not really,im trying to relive me days of yor

Show Unread Posts