Author Topic: Taxi driver who sexually assaulted late night passenger to be sentenced  (Read 11679 times)

dalymount

Re: Taxi driver who sexually assaulted late night passenger to be sentenced
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2020, 03:51:32 pm »
Or maybe Gerard should keep his mind on the job ,and not be wanking himself when he was supposed to be driving

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2020, 04:13:10 pm »
Or maybe Gerard should keep his mind on the job ,and not be wanking himself when he was supposed to be driving
A lot more than having a wank. There was some non IT digital action also.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2020, 04:27:04 pm »
Driver licence still valid.

If this is what the vetted white Irish by accident of birth drivers are doing one can only imagine what the unvetted immigrants are at... you'd want to be off your tits to hire a taxi in Ireland.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2020, 04:30:15 pm »
Another case published in the galway city tribune involving a free now driver with a big d__k, can't seem to get a link to the article attached due to ignorance on how to

Taximan’s lewd comments left female passenger ‘paralysed’ by fear

Immigrant?

john m

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2020, 05:32:43 pm »
Driver licence still valid.

If this is what the vetted white Irish by accident of birth drivers are doing one can only imagine what the unvetted immigrants are at... you'd want to be off your tits to hire a taxi in Ireland.

Driving Licence is Issued by the Gards unlike his vehicle licence .The taxi act 2012 laid out certain offences which would deny you a Taxi licence but nothing to Deny you a SPSV driving Licence .So if you are warned off from owning a Taxi licence it is still possible to rent one ?

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2020, 05:55:47 pm »
fairly sure it's the other way around.
you can have a taxi plate off the nta but the guards won't give you a psv license if you can't be trusted.

john m

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2020, 06:15:19 pm »
fairly sure it's the other way around.
you can have a taxi plate off the nta but the guards won't give you a psv license if you can't be trusted.

No the NTA taxithingey issue the Plates and renew them Legislation sets out what convictions disqualify you from having a Taxi Licence but the Drivers licence is issued every 5 years by an Garda .I know when you apply for your original SPSV the Gards give you a coat of looking over to make sure you are a proper person to hold a licence but I dont know if they ever reaffirm your crediability .There could be two different standards that apply here .If this Fella had signaled that he was going to plead guilty back in 2017 then the taxithingey probably had the power under the taxi act to suspend the issue of a taxi licence .Where the Garda did not have any such power as he had not been found guilty and to suspend his licence could be seen as prejudging the issue and compromise the prosecution .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2020, 06:37:56 pm »
Just cos he was pleading guilty means nothing until the court date...he has the right to change his plea also so the NTA or the Gardai couldn't take any action until a judge makes a ruling in the case.

john m

« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2020, 07:24:57 pm »
Just cos he was pleading guilty means nothing until the court date...he has the right to change his plea also so the NTA or the Gardai couldn't take any action until a judge makes a ruling in the case.

You are usually a bit sharper than that Hal .Read this carefully there will be questions later 
The sexual assault of the woman at place in Dublin city on December 23, 2017.  After a sentence hearing today Judge O'Connor remanded Gunnery into custody to December 11th next for imposition of sentence.

During the hearing the victim addressed the court and said that a regular girls’ night out in town turned into a nightmare when she woke up in the front seat of the taxi parked outside her home.  Neighbours later told gardaí they heard a woman shouting “get off me” and “stop, don't touch me” and saw the driver pulling the woman out of the taxi. She was screaming that her leg was stuck under the taxi and he came out and “threw her out of the way”.  She was found on the ground crying and screaming. The court heard she suffered bruising to her elbows, kneecaps and her jaw.

Gunnery made a statement to gardaí claiming that the woman had told him to “go for it” and that he wouldn't have touched her if she hadn't said that.  “I am really sorry. She was drunk. I was sober,” he told gardaí.

Now Hal Why did it take 3 years  before he was arraigned .He was obviously caught almost immediately a Big yellow number on the Roof is a real giveaway . The taxi thingey are a body corporate a Limited Company .What would happen if they reissued a licence if they were aware that this incident had taken place and he did it again ? I remember somebody on here posting about the Pakistani driver in Lucan who was accused of assaulting female passengers applying to have his licence returned as he was not yet convicted .Its probably Taxithingey Policy to suspend Taxi licences or renewals to persons deemed by them to be non compliant .By doing this they cover their arse and leave it up to the Courts to reinstate licences .We see how arse covering works with the Wollf judicial Shitfest .Government dont want to make the decision they want the Chief Justice to make the decision and he fucked the issue back to the Government quicker than he would throw away a hot steaming Shit.

The real issue is how does it take 3 years to come to court .Gretty Hogan was caught two weeks ago robbing a bottle of Nivea hand Lotion she was fined 120 euro on Friday .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2020, 08:21:48 pm »
Ask Dalyer to call around and ask him why it took so long......ah bollix...he's on remand...this is the exact time we need Time Travellers!!

john m

« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2020, 09:03:01 pm »
Ask Dalyer to call around and ask him why it took so long......ah bollix...he's on remand...this is the exact time we need Time Travellers!!

If your dropping around Dalyer the address is 400 North Circular ask the Warden how is Little Bastard he got 5 months on Thursday get the warden to tell him to say his prayers and his mammy misses him and that Kathleen Scullion borrowed his Blue Nike hoodie .

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2020, 06:35:07 pm »
Ive no idea why he sold the taxi.I am really shocked,because I had him down as a real nice guy

But but, "the blacks" "those filthy immigrants" Dalyer
just a bollox is a snow flake,next time I see Gerard I'll send him up to ya just a bollox,he's not fussy who he handles

did I hit a nerve love?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2020, 06:37:11 pm »

If your dropping around Dalyer the address is 400 North Circular ask the Warden how is Little Bastard he got 5 months on Thursday get the warden to tell him to say his prayers and his mammy misses him and that Kathleen Scullion borrowed his Blue Nike hoodie .
Sex offenders go to Arbour Hill, don't be sending Dalyer on a wild goose chase.

dalymount

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2020, 07:16:27 pm »
Ive no idea why he sold the taxi.I am really shocked,because I had him down as a real nice guy

But but, "the blacks" "those filthy immigrants" Dalyer
just a bollox is a snow flake,next time I see Gerard I'll send him up to ya just a bollox,he's not fussy who he handles

did I hit a nerve love?
hello just a bollox,mind your rear end I'll ask gerry to sort ya out,cause id say tour bent as well as been a bollox

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2020, 07:37:32 pm »
Gerry Hutch? Is he cowering in foreign climes these days?

Show Unread Posts