Author Topic: Splash and Go  (Read 4552 times)

Offline Jack Meoff

Re: Splash and Go
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2020, 11:01:10 am »
I never did it,but id hate to see it go.there is only one kind of business I want to see fold,and you all know what that is Dispatchers

And he’s off again
thats a very unfortunate statement considering your user name,butat least your right I am off again unlike you whi keeps asking peoople to jerkmeoff

If you were heading out yourself to town or maybe to the airport just curious to know how you would order a taxi.

dalymount

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2020, 01:03:59 pm »
When im not working I tend to walk everywhere I want to go

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2020, 02:37:29 pm »
When im not working I tend to walk everywhere I want to go

You would hardly walk to the airport or walk home late at night.
Maybe the bus !!

dalymount

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2020, 03:30:49 pm »
Of course I would walk to the airport,its only about 10,or 12k from where I live.I do at least 10 k every morning anyway,so that would be a doddle

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2020, 07:25:34 pm »
The DUKW that couldn't float.

https://youtu.be/Y_BbWXiddG4

john m

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2020, 06:35:36 am »
A new meaning to Splash and Go .Reliving the Past Big Dommo ,Nodger,Billy the Bastard,Tommy Two Scars, Two other lads whos names I forgot but they played in the 5 a side team that won on the tar in 1978  some other fella from the Gaffs near the flats and his oulfella all went out last night for take away Pints .The pub door was open and they had a table across it and you ordered your porter and the barman put the gargle in plastic pint pots .Anyway the lads all had their first gallon each then they went for a Piss .The steaming river of Piss running down the street ran along the edge of the path twords the stormdrain .Nula Brophy and her mates from the Mother and Baby group that they run in the flats were out celebrating Doreens double celebration ,it was her 17th Birthday and she had just had her fourth child .Anyway they were furious when they were standing ankle deep in Piss because floods of Piss from the lads in the on Street  Bar  was running through the on street Lounge .Noleen Doyle from the Gaffs near the flats got the bottom of her coat soaked in piss when she was squatting down in the corner of the street to have a slash ."Jasus I hate these on Street take away pubs ya would be fucked if you needed a shite "she said as she pulled up her nickers and ordered another three pints of Bulmers with a dash of Blackcurrant before the barman called last orders .

Offline mkahawani

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2020, 08:34:34 am »
Dublin zoo is about to wind up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dalymount

« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2020, 09:10:19 am »
Ah they cannot possibly let that happen.the Zoo is one of the best in Europe,it would be a major loss to tourism,and ti Dubliners if that happened.I hope the Government stump up

john m

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2020, 09:35:18 am »
Dont be minding that bolloxology .The Zoo is the second most visited attraction in the country If they get half a million visits at a score a go thats 10 million a year they say it costs half a million to run the Kip where is the rest of the profits going The Zooalogical Company LTD or whoever owns the kip can well afford to fund it .But Christmas is comming and what better present than a family pass for the Zoo .This bleeding heart article is little more than an advert for the Zoo.

john m

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2020, 09:40:29 am »
Anybody know which doorway in South William street is best to piss in and are there any wheelchair assessable doorways .

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2020, 10:24:03 am »
A new meaning to Splash and Go .Reliving the Past Big Dommo ,Nodger,Billy the Bastard,Tommy Two Scars, Two other lads whos names I forgot but they played in the 5 a side team that won on the tar in 1978  some other fella from the Gaffs near the flats and his oulfella all went out last night for take away Pints .The pub door was open and they had a table across it and you ordered your porter and the barman put the gargle in plastic pint pots .Anyway the lads all had their first gallon each then they went for a Piss .The steaming river of Piss running down the street ran along the edge of the path twords the stormdrain .Nula Brophy and her mates from the Mother and Baby group that they run in the flats were out celebrating Doreens double celebration ,it was her 17th Birthday and she had just had her fourth child .Anyway they were furious when they were standing ankle deep in Piss because floods of Piss from the lads in the on Street  Bar  was running through the on street Lounge .Noleen Doyle from the Gaffs near the flats got the bottom of her coat soaked in piss when she was squatting down in the corner of the street to have a slash ."Jasus I hate these on Street take away pubs ya would be fucked if you needed a shite "she said as she pulled up her nickers and ordered another three pints of Bulmers with a dash of Blackcurrant before the barman called last orders .

Roddy doyle eat yur heart out  O:-)
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2020, 10:31:47 am »
Dont be minding that bolloxology .The Zoo is the second most visited attraction in the country If they get half a million visits at a score a go thats 10 million a year they say it costs half a million to run the Kip where is the rest of the profits going The Zooalogical Company LTD or whoever owns the kip can well afford to fund it .But Christmas is comming and what better present than a family pass for the Zoo .This bleeding heart article is little more than an advert for the Zoo.

Half a million a month to feed the animals I think.

Online Octavia1

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2020, 11:31:44 am »

Half a million a month to feed the animals I think.
Most of them eat hay that is cut from the Phoenix park and the council also supplies them from other green areas ...the deer culled are fed to the lions an tigers ...an the monkeys an gorillas eat ther own poo .....at least any time I've bein in the zoo they do be eatin ther own poo so they do

Offline Nite man

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2020, 11:47:48 am »
Happened during the rising too.

Online Octavia1

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2020, 12:04:51 pm »
Happened during the rising too.

I think the umpa lumpa in the aras eats the dear aswell ....an Is ther still a fine for runnin over a deer in the park ? Used to be 5000 or sumtin?

Show Unread Posts