Author Topic: Bronze  (Read 1276 times)

Offline Nite man

• Valued Contributor
Bronze
« on: November 16, 2020, 08:25:53 pm »
I'm politely informed by free now I'm bronze this week.
Thanks for the heads up I'd love to be silver or gold even but the system favours the ambassador or the golden Boys of your useless grading system.
Should you not share work even for the pandemic? Instead of pitting driver against driver?
Thanks for my bronze badge if there was work I'd do it.

Offline markmiwurdz

Re: Bronze
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2020, 08:42:28 pm »
Divide and conquer,rule No 1 in the book of war.

john m

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2020, 08:44:41 pm »
Ah nightman they held your nose till you opened your mouth then shit in it .They couldnt give either of their fucks about you its all about getting jobs covered and 15%

dalymount

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2020, 09:11:32 pm »
Ya cant blame them,you can only blame drivers for ENABLING them to do it

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2020, 10:54:38 pm »
I'm politely informed by free now I'm bronze this week.
Thanks for the heads up I'd love to be silver or gold even but the system favours the ambassador or the golden Boys of your useless grading system.
Should you not share work even for the pandemic? Instead of pitting driver against driver?
Thanks for my bronze badge if there was work I'd do it.

+1

The same shit mentality that tried to get drivers to drive medical staff for nothing and to put your life at risk in the process ...any consultant making 2000 an hour could get a free lift ....or any medical " expert " on fukin millions you cud drive him to RTE so he could tell everyone to stay at home and starve or until they  evicted whilst hes applying for his equity card and gettin a nice bonus cheque off the state paid for with your tv licence....then he gets a brown envelope for promotin one vaccine over the other an buyin it for the hospitals and buying test kits an earning commission.....why wud any of these cnuts want this bonanza to end ?
All the while freenow tells you yur a great little boy ( dopey cnut) and is working in germany spending fuking billions on a robot car to replace yu an gives ya a bronze star cos yu wont put ther free advertising on your  car  an working a licky lacky favourite carrot to idiots who lap it up like limpits suking shite off a rock an thinkin ther one step ahead of the rest of the shite in the rock pool ......then they charge yya 15%
Fucking insanity......
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 11:01:33 pm by Octavia1 »
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2020, 09:14:44 am »

+1

The same shit mentality that tried to get drivers to drive medical staff for nothing and to put your life at risk in the process ...any consultant making 2000 an hour could get a free lift ....or any medical " expert " on fukin millions you cud drive him to RTE so he could tell everyone to stay at home and starve or until they  evicted whilst hes applying for his equity card and gettin a nice bonus cheque off the state paid for with your tv licence....then he gets a brown envelope for promotin one vaccine over the other an buyin it for the hospitals and buying test kits an earning commission.....why wud any of these cnuts want this bonanza to end ?
All the while freenow tells you yur a great little boy ( dopey cnut) and is working in germany spending fuking billions on a robot car to replace yu an gives ya a bronze star cos yu wont put ther free advertising on your  car  an working a licky lacky favourite carrot to idiots who lap it up like limpits suking shite off a rock an thinkin ther one step ahead of the rest of the shite in the rock pool ......then they charge yya 15%
Fucking insanity......

Wot he said^^^^

dalymount

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2020, 10:44:49 am »
If yer not prepared to dispense with dispatch ,then there is no point moaning about it why the fukk dont yis sack them ?

Show Unread Posts