Author Topic: House arrest  (Read 1805 times)

john m

House arrest
« on: November 17, 2020, 03:01:46 am »
Im sitting on the Sofa and the telly is turned off and I see my reflection on the screen just a silhouette I cant make out the features .I lift me hand to me chin and looking at the shadow on the telly I make sure that its me .I thought I must be suffering from Julien Assange syndrome living under house arrest for doing something I didnt do or at least only doing something that somebody else told me was wrong .I havent worked or earned a Coin since 16 March exactly eight months ago .In that eight months I have paid a car loan on a car that is exhausting its lifespan due to the taxi age limit ,I have maintained it ,DOE and Suitability .insured it .I look and listen to experts who agree to disagree about agreeing or disagreeing .I look back over posts on here and clearly see that we are more in tune with the realities of what is going on than the so called experts .The final straw was the so called Video of people on South William Street broadcast on every media outlet with the faces of the people smudged out while we were told that they were destroying it for everybody else including the upcomming visit of the baby Jesus himself .If they were guilty of anything then why hide their faces .In an Irish Independent article a Garda Spokesperson said they were called to the incident but nobody was charged as no law was being broken .So the 2 meter social distancing thing dosent really count or the six person limit on people meeting outside is also bollox .I bought into this National emergency ,I did what they asked me I stayed at home kept my distance washed me hands .I have played the Patriot Game for exactly eight months .I dont know about most of you but my mental health has suffered I dread the thoughts of going out .Im pissed off with promises of somebody knows somebody who knows somebody who is looking for somebody to do something and never hearing back from them when you tell them you are interested .Eight full months of sofa surfing enough is enough think You are better off Dead than buried alive .So exactly eight months after first agreeing to go into voluntary house arrest im going back to work today .Screen ,Mask bottle of probably toxic anticeptic hand wash at the ready .Minding me mind is as important as minding I dont get a sore throat and a sneeze .480 a month if you can get it will pay for the car and insurance and a dribble of Diesel .The big Gleefull heads of some Chief executive grinning out from the telly telling me he has just become a billionaire by inventing the cure for the fever and if Im lucky enough to come from a country with coin I can buy some and there are two choices just like Coke or Pepsi or Nike or Adidas .Its probably easier for people to walk out of Shelton Abbey Open Prison than it is for some people to walk out their front door .Its Taxi driving we are doing not Gunfighting .How dangerous can it be hope they dont turn out to be famous last words .

john m

Re: House arrest
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2020, 03:14:46 am »
JUST READ THIS BOLLOXOLOGY ESPECIALLY THE LAST LINE ...People have just two weeks to save Christmas and turn around the lockdown setback which has stopped the fall in the spread of Covid-19.

Deputy Chief Medical Officer Dr Ronan Glynn implored people to make the most of the final two weeks of the six-week lockdown as he warned there is only a “short period to turn this around”.

Dr Glynn said that “at best” the spread of the virus had stalled, but a number of indicators signal that the situation is deteriorating.

There were 456 new cases of Covid-19 reported yesterday, which puts the target of between 50 and 100 cases a day by early December in jeopardy.

Referring to scenes of people drinking on the streets of Dublin over the weekend, Dr Glynn insisted that people need to “protect themselves and others”.

He added: “People can be going meeting people for a drink like we saw on Saturday night and bringing it home, which can have serious consequences for vulnerable people.”

Dr Glynn asked people not to focus on the festive season unduly, but to concentrate on the basics of preventing coming into contact with others as much as possible.

“Do not worry about what might happen in a few weeks time,” he said. “Don’t look forward.”

john m

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2020, 04:13:43 am »
People have just two weeks to save Christmas and turn around the lockdown setback which has stopped the fall in the spread of Covid-19.Said Scrooge as he stroked his chin and squeezed his blackheads that pox marked his long pointey nose .

Deputy Chief Medical Officer Dr Ronan Glynn implored people to make the most of the final two weeks of the six-week lockdown as he warned there is only a “short period to turn this around”.before all the children will have to eat yellow Snow and pick up Reindeer Shite with their bare hands

Dr Glynn said that “at best” the spread of the virus had stalled, but a number of indicators signal that the situation is deteriorating.He ejaculated into his new Pennys Pyjamas with excitement Santy had brought him more Misery .Soon he would be able to announce to all the boys and girls that Santy wouldnt be in Switzers or Mc Birneys or Clearys this year because they were already out of business and would soon be joined by more Companies .

There were 456 new cases of Covid-19 reported yesterday, which puts the target of between 50 and 100 cases a day by early December in jeopardy.but 400 or 500 a day was more than 100 so the more the merrier thought the Misery Maker the more the Merrier and everybody likes a merry Christmas

Referring to scenes of people drinking on the streets of Dublin over the weekend, Dr Glynn insisted that people need to “protect themselves and others”.Drink only out of cans or plastic bottles if your pissed and fall on a glass you will be fucked as all the nurses and doctors are treating the fever and wont be able to stitch you up so you bleed to death

He added: “People can be going meeting people for a drink like we saw on Saturday night and bringing it home, which can have serious consequences for vulnerable people.”Increasing the spread and there by increasing the amount of people in hospital so my mates in the Beacon and Matter Private can earn some extra coin for Christmas ,thank you

Dr Glynn asked people not to focus on the festive season unduly, but to concentrate on the basics of preventing coming into contact with others as much as possible.Only Doctors should come into contact with sick people as only Doctors are trained to make money from sick people he said with a smile .

“Do not worry about what might happen in a few weeks time,” he said. “Don’t look forward.”Your probably going to Die said Doctor Glynn .Then he said did ya ever notice when the government want things to get worse they send me out to tell ya stuff .It was when I was in charge last time and Hoolo was on holliers the whole thing went to hell in a hand cart .Anyway I hope the Indo edit this article to make me sound more doctory like Hoolo or Leo or that other Doctor Timmy O Tool that Leo sent the secret letter to .I thought  that was messing when I heard it cos Timmy O Tool wasant that the name of the Kid Bart Simpson let on to be when he was letting on to be stuck down the well .If my name was Timmy O tool I would change it and use the Irish version or people wouldnt take me serious they would think Im a Simpsons Character .

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2020, 04:41:47 am »
bleedin love this song.
Krush - House Arrest (HQ)

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2020, 05:07:52 am »
why are you paying any attention to all this shite john.
I attempted to argue the case that it's all a loada bollocks with people but it was like trying to explain why bollocks is bollocks.

john m

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2020, 11:04:23 am »
Home now went out earlier 1 job 11 euro .

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2020, 01:50:04 pm »

How long were you out John?

john m

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2020, 02:02:52 pm »

about 3 and a half hours drove around ballyer Terenure walkinstown drimnagh inchicore Could of jumped on Tesco Ballyfermot ot either of the Lidils you might of gotten a local with messages .Noticed a lot of the locals going to the Drug Clinics were missing in action .Wonder if they now give them a few days medicine and they dont need to come every day .

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2020, 02:14:52 pm »

about 3 and a half hours drove around ballyer Terenure walkinstown drimnagh inchicore Could of jumped on Tesco Ballyfermot ot either of the Lidils you might of gotten a local with messages .Noticed a lot of the locals going to the Drug Clinics were missing in action .Wonder if they now give them a few days medicine and they dont need to come every day .

Jesus..... depressed just readin that ....
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

john m

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2020, 02:17:09 pm »

Jesus..... depressed just readin that ....

Occi go into members and read the flu tread ..Or Dont .

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2020, 04:14:16 pm »

Desperate stuff,I've been known to haunt those areas meself and won't be rushing back out based on that.

Show Unread Posts