Author Topic: When is it going to stop  (Read 21915 times)

dalymount

Re: When is it going to stop
« Reply #105 on: November 29, 2020, 12:15:58 pm »
Na only 2 pensions occi,but chasing a third

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #106 on: November 29, 2020, 05:32:29 pm »
A third in the hand is worth a yoohoo in the bush! 8)

Online watty

« Reply #107 on: November 29, 2020, 05:35:44 pm »
What's a turd in the hand worth?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #108 on: November 29, 2020, 05:38:29 pm »
What's a turd in the hand worth?
I was pronouncing the T Aitchs!

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #109 on: November 29, 2020, 05:41:44 pm »

Baby amano shrimp born in me aquarium...just noticed this mornin .....suppose to be nearly impossible to do that most them shipped from Japan ......good omen for octi .....must but a lotto ticket

Panfried with onions and garlic and a nice medium curry sauce... :2cheers :2cheers

dalymount

« Reply #110 on: November 29, 2020, 05:51:30 pm »
Congratulations to the parents

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #111 on: November 29, 2020, 08:44:17 pm »
Little Johnny is staying at his grandmother’s house for the weekend with his parents.
He walks into their room in the middle of the night and wakes his mother.
His mother says “What is it Johnny?”. Little Johnny says “Grandma has a shrimpy”! His mother looks at him puzzled. “She has a WHAT?”

Johnny says “A Shrimpy!” His mother has no idea what little Johnny is talking about. His mother says “Come show me what you’re talking about”. Little Johnny leads his mother downstairs where his 85 year old grandmother is lying sprawled out on the sofa in her night-gown. Her gown is wide open and so are her legs. She is sound asleep.

Johnny says to his mother “Look mommy, Grandma has a shrimpy”. He points to her vagina. His mother laughs. “No, no, Johnny, that’s not a shrimpy. That’s her vagina”.

Little Johnny looks up at his mother and says “Wow! It sure does taste like shrimpy”
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #112 on: November 29, 2020, 09:30:22 pm »
Don't know what's goin on here but i'm asking the mods to put a stop to it....instead of when is it going to stop.

You cant do that ....your advocatin censorship.....the whole point of this site is for us to vent ....sort of free therepy cause of the nature of taxi drivin an the streess......if daily an justin want to call each other names it shud be actively encouraged because withholdin the truth an editing yurself is very bad for your physical an mental health an for society as a hole ....wats the point in having a forum an use are all saying .." shut them 2 up" .....?  That's facism.....Now we starting to understand the way of the world an wer it's going an yu cant tell a joke anymore about ethnic minorities or sexually dysfunctional or deviant tings even .....
Fuk that ......let them at it .......besides...its free entertainment
im not joking occi,I really think he is stoke on trent.when a man is calling me love,and sending me hugs and kisses ,what am I supposed to think ?

Sweetie pie,if you are that triggered by words, you must'nt be very comfortable in your sexuality.
Funny how all the fascists far right thugs,like yourself are easily triggered.
Big kiss

dalymount

« Reply #113 on: November 29, 2020, 10:00:22 pm »
You are defo the biggest queer I have ever come across.can ya not get a boy friend ,is that your problem.why dont ua ring your organization,whats it called,the LGBT and tell them your predicament.dont worry though,the George will be back open soon,and ya can go back and play bingo with the rests of the bum boys.in fact you can even bring your knitting with ya while your waiting for it to start.ya can tell the rest of your queer pals how your into chatting up taxi drivers on a drivers forum,ya might even meet a nice African queen while your there .

john m

« Reply #114 on: November 29, 2020, 10:01:21 pm »
FFs Justin your getting support here why dont you just leave it .

dalymount

« Reply #115 on: November 29, 2020, 10:04:24 pm »
He is not getting total support John,there are still some on here who believe I have a right to free speech

john m

« Reply #116 on: November 29, 2020, 10:12:13 pm »
He is not getting total support John,there are still some on here who believe I have a right to free speech

Huge difference between free speech and abuse .You are both as bad as each other .I doubt anybody really cares how any adult likes their sex .Not like Doctor Leo who thought we cared .

dalymount

« Reply #117 on: November 29, 2020, 10:18:37 pm »
So you think its ok for him to publish posts directed to me where he calls me sweetie pie,calls me love ,sends me hugs and kisses ,and accuses me of thuggery,and,im not supposed to respond to that ? All I have done was responded to what he HIMSELF declares himself to be BENT.how can he not ne bent using such words ? He exposed himself as a bum boy

john m

« Reply #118 on: November 29, 2020, 10:29:12 pm »
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH .GOOD LUCK AND GOOD BYE .NEW LEVEL OF FUCKTARDARY .IM FINISHED .

dalymount

« Reply #119 on: November 29, 2020, 10:31:57 pm »
Im finished as well,unless just a bollox decides to come back again

Show Unread Posts