Author Topic: When is it going to stop  (Read 21922 times)

Offline Nite man

• Valued Contributor
Re: When is it going to stop
« Reply #135 on: November 30, 2020, 07:34:46 pm »
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 07:39:32 pm by Nite man »

Offline watty

« Reply #136 on: November 30, 2020, 07:40:24 pm »
I stand over the statement I made to rat.please explain how im a racist because of a desire I have to protect my national identity,culture,and heritage ? You also say im helping a law breaker.please explain that.
In fact I am currently helping a Algerian man who is in a lot of trouble for a certain reason

You should call yourself watty the wanker.you and your bit on the side just a bollox should become Secretary,and chairwoman of the snowflakes club of ireland
Isn't the internet great!  Normally you get into a slagging match/argument but it's only hours later that you think of the great comeback.  Now with the internet, you can just log back in 5 mins later and post any ole shite.

BTW, it should be chairperson, not chairwomen.  You don't know how I identify myself.  I could be a him, her or they... And Ireland usually has has a capital I instead of i.  As a nationalist, I thought you'd know that?

dalymount

« Reply #137 on: November 30, 2020, 07:45:58 pm »
I stand over the statement I made to rat.please explain how im a racist because of a desire I have to protect my national identity,culture,and heritage ? You also say im helping a law breaker.please explain that.
In fact I am currently helping a Algerian man who is in a lot of trouble for a certain reason

You should call yourself watty the wanker.you and your bit on the side just a bollox should become Secretary,and chairwoman of the snowflakes club of ireland
Isn't the internet great!  Normally you get into a slagging match/argument but it's only hours later that you think of the great comeback.  Now with the internet, you can just log back in 5 mins later and post any ole shite.

BTW, it should be chairperson, not chairwomen.  You don't know how I identify myself.  I could be a him, her or they... And Ireland usually has has a capital I instead of i.  As a nationalist, I thought you'd know that?
you utter gobshite.people can be in a lot of trouble for many many reasons including financial reasons,domestic reasons ,addiction reasons,etc etc you haven't a fukin clue just like the other prick you see  2 and 2 and make it into 5 your as thick as bottled pig shite

dalymount

« Reply #138 on: November 30, 2020, 07:49:47 pm »
You said I dont know how you identify yourself,it could be him ,her,or they.I actually do know how you identify yourself.its prick,geebag,or cuntface.I reckon thats pretty close

Offline watty

« Reply #139 on: November 30, 2020, 08:08:37 pm »
you utter gobshite.people can be in a lot of trouble for many many reasons including financial reasons,domestic reasons ,addiction reasons,etc etc you haven't a fukin clue just like the other prick you see  2 and 2 and make it into 5 your as thick as bottled pig shite
Im very shocked I must say,I know Gerard Gunnery quite well,but I had no idea
Financial, domestic and addiction problems frequently lead to Garda/Court attention.  But I bow to your expertise on the human condition.  I don't think I know any taxi drivers who sexually assault their passengers.  So you have that over me.

Looks like I was right to wait 5 mins.  Your brain cell has sparked another insult.

You said I dont know how you identify yourself,it could be him ,her,or they.I actually do know how you identify yourself.its prick,geebag,or cuntface.I reckon thats pretty close
It's only fair I log off now and give you a chance to wipe the spittle of your computer/phone screen.  The amount of bile coming out of you in the past while... it's a miracle you haven't short-circuited whatever gadget you're using tonight.

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #140 on: November 30, 2020, 08:14:55 pm »
Knowing a offender doesn't make you one
A bit below the belt watty

dalymount

« Reply #141 on: November 30, 2020, 08:16:09 pm »
Your not logging off for my sake,your logging off so you can go and pull just a bollox plum for him/ her/it

dalymount

« Reply #142 on: November 30, 2020, 08:17:57 pm »
Knowing a offender doesn't make you one
A bit below the belt watty
he's completely wrong in his assumption anyway 42. This chap is in trouble for a reason that is nothing whatsoever to do with the law,and thats a fact

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #143 on: November 30, 2020, 10:27:54 pm »
Little Johnny is staying at his grandmother’s house for the weekend with his parents.
He walks into their room in the middle of the night and wakes his mother.
His mother says “What is it Johnny?”. Little Johnny says “Grandma has a shrimpy”! His mother looks at him puzzled. “She has a WHAT?”

Johnny says “A Shrimpy!” His mother has no idea what little Johnny is talking about. His mother says “Come show me what you’re talking about”. Little Johnny leads his mother downstairs where his 85 year old grandmother is lying sprawled out on the sofa in her night-gown. Her gown is wide open and so are her legs. She is sound asleep.

Johnny says to his mother “Look mommy, Grandma has a shrimpy”. He points to her vagina. His mother laughs. “No, no, Johnny, that’s not a shrimpy. That’s her vagina”.

Little Johnny looks up at his mother and says “Wow! It sure does taste like shrimpy”

Jesus christ
That's disgusting....mr crow  you shud be ashamed of yourself ....this place is really going down hill ....wer the mods   :o
Apologies Ochy, the thread was/is getting rather serious and I taught I would distract from it a little.
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #144 on: November 30, 2020, 10:50:59 pm »

Hmmm, you dont like people of colour,made disparaging remarks about immigrants for starters. Support far right extremists.
But do tell us all about “protecting your national identity, culture,and heritage”
We await with baited breath.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #145 on: December 01, 2020, 12:55:50 am »
In the interest of fairness Justin "bated". Pedant moi.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #146 on: December 01, 2020, 01:13:46 am »
Little Johnny is staying at his grandmother’s house for the weekend with his parents.
He walks into their room in the middle of the night and wakes his mother.
His mother says “What is it Johnny?”. Little Johnny says “Grandma has a shrimpy”! His mother looks at him puzzled. “She has a WHAT?”

Johnny says “A Shrimpy!” His mother has no idea what little Johnny is talking about. His mother says “Come show me what you’re talking about”. Little Johnny leads his mother downstairs where his 85 year old grandmother is lying sprawled out on the sofa in her night-gown. Her gown is wide open and so are her legs. She is sound asleep.

Johnny says to his mother “Look mommy, Grandma has a shrimpy”. He points to her vagina. His mother laughs. “No, no, Johnny, that’s not a shrimpy. That’s her vagina”.

Little Johnny looks up at his mother and says “Wow! It sure does taste like shrimpy”

Jesus christ
That's disgusting....mr crow  you shud be ashamed of yourself ....this place is really going down hill ....wer the mods   :o
Apologies Ochy, the thread was/is getting rather serious and I taught I would distract from it a little.
rofl
I was only kiddin mr crow ..... rofl
But that joke jesus.....ffriggin hell  :D..filty

Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #147 on: December 01, 2020, 02:34:55 pm »
In the interest of fairness Justin "bated". Pedant moi.
Shakespearean too.

For the fishermen among us:

Baited breath is a common misspelling of bated breath. Bait is a substance used as a lure to capture fish or other prey, therefore, someone with baited breath would probably have a terrible case of halitosis. 8)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 02:38:06 pm by silverbullet »

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #148 on: December 01, 2020, 02:39:54 pm »
HAS it stopped yet  ?
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #149 on: December 01, 2020, 02:45:43 pm »
HAS it stopped yet  ?
Fought to a standstill.