Author Topic: Maradona R.I.P  (Read 4324 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Maradona R.I.P
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2020, 10:02:44 pm »
Arsenal, Man Utd.... LOI?

dalymount

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2020, 10:16:54 pm »
Na we wouldnt have them ratzer.their not good enough.wimbeldon wanted to join us a few years ago,but we told them and vinny jones to fukk off

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2020, 11:24:30 pm »
Remember Gino Lawless goal against Rangers way back then...Its ironic that I managed a schoolboy team with him called  "Rangers"....Gino was a fellow taximan  for years.
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2020, 02:19:46 pm »
Remember Gino Lawless goal against Rangers way back then...Its ironic that I managed a schoolboy team with him called  "Rangers"....Gino was a fellow taximan  for years.
So he hit the big time! 8)

dalymount

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2020, 05:25:50 pm »
gino got the 3rd of our 3 goals that night a pile driver from about 25/30 yards.rocky o brien got the other 2 gino runs the little PO in ringsend,still does as far as I know,a real nice fella,and a hell of a centre back.not many would win a tackle against our Gino

dalymount

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2020, 07:14:54 pm »
Gino was always played as a midfielder,but he was really a centre back.I dont know why he was played out of position.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2020, 11:51:02 am »
Na we wouldnt have them ratzer.their not good enough.wimbeldon wanted to join us a few years ago,but we told them and vinny jones to fukk off

So, you're saying the best soccer you have ever seen was played by English teams... is that why it's commonly referred to as the English game in these parts?

dalymount

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2020, 12:18:31 pm »
In actual fact,and just for your own information,the game of soccer was invented by the chineeeeeeese,and NOT the english although the english claim it as their own

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2020, 01:18:18 pm »
Wats the  fascination with balls ....I remember all the  gaa dopes got to pick the school they wanted to go to
Just because they cud kick a ball ...then they wer offered a job in the guards or civil serpants or pushed into teaching an politics an guards an all the handy numbers ....I've never met a bloke wit a brain who played football .....you never saw pele on the krypton factor did yu? Did yu ever talk to them in the pub? It's like takkin to a wall ....nuttin comes back just waffle an gick ......
An they all thick planks ....no wonder the country is completely fuked .....I do see the cnuts that let ther dogs shite in the park are the same ...trown tennis balls wit them plastic tings an the dog is goin mental bringing it back to them ....an then they fuk it away again .....like football ....
...you managed to kick the ball between two tree trunks an then blokes hop on ya an dry ride yu in a homo erotic simulated gang bang orgy an loads other dopey cnuts pay money to watch .....then yu have dopey cnuts goin out knocking a little white ball around a field into a little hole
An they spend the rest of ther lifes obsessed wit puttin little balls in to a little hole an they wear funny clothes like a clown ...then they watch snooker ....golf indoors wen its rainin ...or tennis .....one dopey cnut knocks a ball to another dopey cnut an he knocks it back again .....well dun mastermind ....very intelligent that ...all fukin day they do it ....
No wonder the place is bollixed ...
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2020, 01:30:33 pm »
Are you sleeping well Octy?

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2020, 01:44:02 pm »
I think that football stuff is learned behaviour from the parents.I can't watch football even though I understand the rules.

My dog never used to chase a ball or if he did he'd never bring it back.I dunno if he would have done well on Mastermind as I never saw a dog on it.He was obviously smarter than me as I was picking up his shite.Hmmm.

The one thing I hated was when customers would ask "did ya see the match?"I just say "no I'm not into it but I can pretend if Ya wanna chat".Then they just look irritated.Pricks.

dalymount

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2020, 01:58:11 pm »
In actual fact,and just for your own information,the game of soccer was invented by the chineeeeeeese,and NOT the english although the english claim it as their own
jeezthe last time I heard that criticism of football,was on Fr Ted.mrs Doyle was giving out fukk over having to go to the over 75s football match

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2020, 02:00:54 pm »
I dont think it is always learned from parents..My dad never played..yet I played GAA football and hurling/soccer/rowing/karate/golf/bowling/and on.My kids were all encouraged to get involved with sport from a young age.Found it good for developing social skills.I would watch all sports but my favourite now are womens wrestling and womens rugby....... ::fuck ::fuck yippee
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2020, 04:44:41 pm »
.I would watch all sports but my favourite now are womens wrestling and womens rugby....... ::fuck ::fuck yippee

A lot of munters involved in those sports... :)) :))

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2020, 06:17:41 pm »
I dont think it is always learned from parents..My dad never played..yet I played GAA football and hurling/soccer/rowing/karate/golf/bowling/and on.My kids were all encouraged to get involved with sport from a young age.Found it good for developing social skills.I would watch all sports but my favourite now are womens wrestling and womens rugby....... ::fuck ::fuck yippee
Sport is war masquerading as a game.

Or as Orwell said " Sport is war minus the shooting ".
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 06:20:55 pm by silverbullet »

Show Unread Posts