Author Topic: SERIOUSLY  (Read 5842 times)

john m

SERIOUSLY
« on: November 27, 2020, 11:45:16 am »
If they introduced a vaccine on the second Tuesday in February and made it available .Would you get it ?  Sometimes I feel a bit like yer one off the Telly Yet but no but yet but .I really dont know .We got our kids Vaxxed against Measles Mumps Rubella MMR and the BCG but when it comes to making the decision for yourself you start changing your mind .I got the Swine flu one .

If I had to make a decision right now ................I think I would say Yes .

Offline Taxi driver42

Re: SERIOUSLY
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2020, 12:06:45 pm »
Not a fuckn chance

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2020, 12:24:16 pm »
The mad thing is the ones whinging about masks and the pubs being closed will be the first to quote something they read on Facebook saying that vaccines are dangerous.Then they'll be wondering why we still have to wear masks and can't reopen the pubs in 2025.

They'll just take the covid payment off us if you don't take the needle.Sorted.

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2020, 02:24:34 pm »
I would take it. the sooner we all get it the better.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2020, 02:25:53 pm »
If they introduced a vaccine on the second Tuesday in February and made it available .Would you get it ?  Sometimes I feel a bit like yer one off the Telly Yet but no but yet but .I really dont know .We got our kids Vaxxed against Measles Mumps Rubella MMR and the BCG but when it comes to making the decision for yourself you start changing your mind .I got the Swine flu one .

If I had to make a decision right now ................I think I would say Yes .
Yes.
Do we trust millions of medical/science professionals or some that off the Internet?

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2020, 02:39:04 pm »
Quantas say no international flights without a vaccine cert, they're the first of many I'ld say. Industry also perfecting a "health passport"
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline mkahawani

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2020, 02:48:59 pm »
The question no one is asking is, if this virus took the whole year down the drain and with it many businesses and lives, what if another virus shows up? Or are these type of things that happen once in a lifetime?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

john m

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2020, 03:03:34 pm »
The question no one is asking is, if this virus took the whole year down the drain and with it many businesses and lives, what if another virus shows up? Or are these type of things that happen once in a lifetime?

Loads of viruses floating around but we are immune to a lot of them.Some doctors recon the increase in asthma is caused by cleanliness our houses are hoovered and mopped daily back in the day the Mammy was to busy hand washing the clothes and peeling spuds no time to hoover or no hoover we got imune to the dirt and dust .You wouldnt know what toxic shite is frozen in the Artic when that cunt thaws the Dreaded Lurgy that Killed the Dinosaurs might be unleashed again .These Viruses crop up all the time .Black death,Small Pox Spanish Flu .More people died in 1956 in Ireland from TB than died from China Cough and no lockdown .This is the First televised Virus CNN ,BBC RTE ,filling dead air time with it .All the interesting news stories are uploaded to Facebook or Twitter by people with clever phones .Just an observation .No Nobel Prize winning Scientist has been rolled out on TV to warn us how dangerous this is mainly state employed Scientists employed by Universities ,Healthboards or Government departments .I know stuff now that I never would of known Like Dr Luke O Neill plays guitar and likes Bowie and Springsteen .

https://www.livescience.com/56598-deadliest-viruses-on-earth.html
« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 03:12:50 pm by john m »

Offline mkahawani

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2020, 03:23:03 pm »

Loads of viruses floating around but we are immune to a lot of them.Some doctors recon the increase in asthma is caused by cleanliness our houses are hoovered and mopped daily back in the day the Mammy was to busy hand washing the clothes and peeling spuds no time to hoover or no hoover we got imune to the dirt and dust .You wouldnt know what toxic shite is frozen in the Artic when that cunt thaws the Dreaded Lurgy that Killed the Dinosaurs might be unleashed again .These Viruses crop up all the time .Black death,Small Pox Spanish Flu .More people died in 1956 in Ireland from TB than died from China Cough and no lockdown .This is the First televised Virus CNN ,BBC RTE ,filling dead air time with it .All the interesting news stories are uploaded to Facebook or Twitter by people with clever phones .Just an observation .No Nobel Prize winning Scientist has been rolled out on TV to warn us how dangerous this is mainly state employed Scientists employed by Universities ,Healthboards or Government departments .I know stuff now that I never would of known Like Dr Luke O Neill plays guitar and likes Bowie and Springsteen .

https://www.livescience.com/56598-deadliest-viruses-on-earth.html
Haha everyone now knows Dr Luke Oneill and Holohan. Celebrities this day and age. Kinda bleak

john m

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2020, 04:28:49 pm »
You got to have Great respect for Dr Luke when he makes statements like this "“You can’t be hanging around for 10 hours in a stuffy room playing Trivial Pursuit together because that’s how the virus spreads,” I Mean who plays Trivial Pursuits .His gaff must be manky .

john m

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2020, 07:00:23 pm »
Britain is set to approve the COVID-19 vaccine developed by BioNTech SE and Pfizer Inc next week and deliveries would begin within hours of the authorisation, the Financial Times reported on Saturday.

The first immunisations using the BioNTech and Pfizer vaccine could take place from December 7, the FT said, citing unnamed sources.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2020, 08:04:31 pm »
Are ye gettin excited John...we could be huggin n high fivin on NYE yet!!

john m

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2020, 08:48:01 pm »
Are ye gettin excited John...we could be huggin n high fivin on NYE yet!!

FFS not tested on Rats yet and they want to inject it into Brexiteers .Seems very quick if you remember the Swine Flu jab led to sleepiness in kids and Thalidomide led to deformed kids .Dont think id lend them my arm this soon .

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2020, 01:31:04 am »
Not a fuckn chance

That's why I said that not a chance it's not tested long enough

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2020, 02:36:26 am »
They will try it out on the half dead ones first....nothing to loose...
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Show Unread Posts