Author Topic: Any of you got British Passports  (Read 2814 times)

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Any of you got British Passports
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2020, 10:47:05 am »
Listen ya mong it's a taxi forum.I posted last year that the licence center in Santry was overun with indians and pakistanis because if brexit..it's old news ya muppet.Nobody gives two fuks about the Uk except you.I drive in Dublin not the Uk.You do not live in the Uk.Clondalkin is not in the Uk and never will be.Stop wasting your time with the brexit whinging.Medium, hard or soft Brexit it doesn't make a difference.

If you think I'm being cruel look at how many threads you've started since the lockdown that have no replies except from yourself.There's about fifty-seven.

Yer like that oulwan that used to dance on O'Connell street by herself.When you start to put up any convincing argument I'll treat you with some respect.Pure insufferable bollox most of it.

Is it busy today John?

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2020, 10:48:42 am »
Tell us this Merch you being the expert on Taxi tests .Could you explain the sudden increase in Asian Drivers like this .Free Now paid for the training so British Passport holders took the opportunity to get an Irish Taxi licence then they come over here while their families remain living in the UK swap a  Driving Licence for Irish one then rent or buy a van work away go home once a month or so to visit the family .Plenty of Irish builders do that by going to Britain .Dublin is a fairly Small city easy enough to learn your way around if you use Free Now probably earn more as a Dublin Taxi driver than a London or Manchester UBER driver .And all perfectly Legal .

I just saw yer second post.I kinda answered most of this already by accident.Is it busy John?

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2020, 10:57:45 am »
I'm feeling a little better now John.Like after having a good shite.Some things need to be vented.

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2020, 11:14:42 am »
Listen ya mong it's a taxi forum.I posted last year that the licence center in Santry was overun with indians and pakistanis because if brexit..it's old news ya muppet.Nobody gives two fuks about the Uk except you.I drive in Dublin not the Uk.You do not live in the Uk.Clondalkin is not in the Uk and never will be.Stop wasting your time with the brexit whinging.Medium, hard or soft Brexit it doesn't make a difference.

If you think I'm being cruel look at how many threads you've started since the lockdown that have no replies except from yourself.There's about fifty-seven.

Yer like that oulwan that used to dance on O'Connell street by herself.When you start to put up any convincing argument I'll treat you with some respect.Pure insufferable bollox most of it.

Is it busy today John?

" yur like the owlone that  danced on O'Connell st "  rofl rofl rofl
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2020, 11:16:21 am »
I'm feeling a little better now John.Like after having a good shite.Some things need to be vented.
rofl
 rofl
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

john m

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2020, 11:17:01 am »

No offence taken .

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2020, 11:18:17 am »
Fair play John, you've a neck like a jockeys ball bag.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2020, 01:17:16 pm »
If your driving on a UK Driving licence .........https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/around-15000-motorists-could-see-19358482

Thanks for the link John.....i now know where the most beautiful women live!!

Show Unread Posts