Author Topic: Free bet --Powers  (Read 4366 times)

Online Punter

Free bet --Powers
« on: December 12, 2020, 02:20:52 pm »
Powers are giving a free fiver bet(account holders) on the Man derby this evening--I haven't had a bet with them for years as they kept knocking me back but they bet me this freebie so all the kin have a free interest even my Daughter who hasn't used her a/c for 7 years !
Good luck with it !

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Free bet --Powers
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 10:10:05 pm »
Did you win?

Online Punter

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2020, 05:43:39 am »
No,nor did anyone I know who had a go --but it was free !

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2020, 10:40:42 am »
A sprat to catch a salmon..

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2020, 12:02:25 pm »
How much are you in to them for now? lol

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2020, 12:12:11 pm »
A fukkin fiver.This is nearly as bad as the hot and heavy egg thread..

john m

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2020, 12:18:37 pm »
The shrewd Punter was betting in Hong Kong last night backed the worlds best race horse 4/5 with Powers ..Golden Sixty (AUS) 9-0 (Stanley Chan Ka Leung)
(1:33.45) (Drawn 7) Rated 128
Medaglia D'oro (USA) - Gaudeamus (USA)(Distorted Humor (USA))
(Morning price: 4/6 4/7 4/9)
SP 1.3 Horse Weight 1102 Sectional Places 8-8-6-1

K W LuiC Y Ho

But first Backed Mogul who I tipped up here earlier this year as the best Aiden O Brien 3 year old .Won the Hong Kong Vase .

Dont forget next years Bet Joan Of Arc @40/1 with Paddy Power to win next years 2000 guineas get on E/W

john m

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2020, 12:22:08 pm »
Spurs/Liverpool/Leister 5/1 the treble with Powers worth a small wager .

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2020, 12:27:09 pm »
Ask me bollox Erm.If yous could win at gambling yous wouldn't need to be driving diseased customers around in the middle of a pandemic when yer getting yer bills paid by the state.

There's a reason Paddy power lives in a mansion and your living in your car.Next you'll be giving out last weeks lotto numbers.

john m

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2020, 12:30:40 pm »
No,nor did anyone I know who had a go --but it was free !

I would of won but I got no free Fiver .I would of bet No goal scorer .Why ?By doing they the minute you put the bet on you are holding a winning docket .By naming a player you are holding a sporting docket .Now if any other player scores you lose 11 players a side plus 3 subs your chances of holding a winning docket are 27/1 .your selection is probably only about 6/1 so you are getting 6/1 about @ 27/1 shot if you ever get to hold a winning docket .So its free to have a go bet the % and go no goalscorer .

john m

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2020, 12:32:14 pm »
Ask me bollox Erm.If yous could win at gambling yous wouldn't need to be driving diseased customers around in the middle of a pandemic when yer getting yer bills paid by the state.

There's a reason Paddy power lives in a mansion and your living in your car.Next you'll be giving out last weeks lotto numbers.

Have you seen me driving around ?Your a bitter little man .

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2020, 12:37:06 pm »
I'm not bitter you know Erm,bitter why? but I deffo can spot a spoofer a mile away.A fukkn fiver get a grip ya lying cunt.

Ken is that you under another profile?

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2020, 12:40:36 pm »
Did ya know Erm you can get a free month of Netflix by signing up with a different email/card number.Saves ya €7 and lasts a whole month..keep it under yer hat.

john m

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2020, 12:52:24 pm »
Ill explain to you as your not particulary intelligent

You get a Free fiver thats a FUCKING real fiver if you collect .Now If I select one of the 27 players who will play the game if I dont get it right like the people who picked the other 26 I lose but if I select No scorer The minute the game kicks off I have a winning docket .The odds of anybody else holding a winning docket is 26/1 0-0 probably pays 9/2  Rashford to Score probably pays 6/1 ..So in reality if you bet on Rashford and he wins for your free fiver bet you get a return of 35 .If I win I get 27.50 .So the difference is you can win 7.50 more than me .So for Odds of 26/1 you can win 7.50  for actually naming the player more than me and possibly never hold a winning ticket where I would of started out a winner and had to lose everybody else would of started out with non winning dockets and @ odds of 26/1  to win .Are you to stupit to understand Probabilities and percentages .

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2020, 12:58:24 pm »
Next time someone leaves an empty plastic bottle in the car.Dont throw it out.....Instead fill it with tap water and refrigerate it.The cold will disguise the shitty Irish water taste and you could save over €100 a year.After the year buys some Euromillions lotto tickets. If you win enough times you could eventually be a billionaire like Paddy Power.

Keep it under yer hat lads. This is how I'm gonna escape the dull career  of taxi driving like Hal.The bollix.

A fukkin fiver bet.I make more than that from the Covid taking a shit.

Show Unread Posts