Author Topic: It's Over, OVER !  (Read 14572 times)

Offline Belker

It's Over, OVER !
« on: January 03, 2021, 07:59:45 am »
It's Over, OVER !

The weekend nights on the run up to Chrimbo were ok.
Christmas eve was a good evening.
Christmas day/evening on tariff 3 was great.
St Stephens night was poor.
NYE on tariff 3 was a Bonanza.
Last Friday night was very poor.
Last night (Sat) was a lot worse, easily my worst Saturday night ever by a long way.

Offline Tony

Re: It's Over, OVER !
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 10:31:25 am »
I'd a busy christmas and new year, I ate and drank loads but looking forward to getting back to normal (whatever that is) next week

Probably because i havnt worked the taxi in a half year or more.
Mr. T-bag to you

john m

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 10:46:05 am »
Kenneth .The shit is going to hit the Fan .The Government said Save the Hospitals they failed hospitals will be overflowing by the end of the Month .Keep schools Open they failed there as well schools now closed till 11th but that might be extended .Hotels,Pubs ,Shops all closing except vital services .Vaccine is a fucking Joke Government have ordered millions of doses but the Delivery is 40,000 doses a week half that because we need two needles thats less than 100,000 a month to get needled or about a Million a year or 5 years to needle us all thats the governments own figures .Watch the fear factor growing as kids are at home shops are prebooked and people you know are sick .The RTE -BBC ,SKY shock reporters will be in full flow .Your bring a bottle service is your best bet to pay rent .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 11:07:05 am »
Before yis all kill yerselves remember it goes quieter in January every year before anyone ever heard of Covid 19 or Brexit or lockdowns.

Erm I'm surprised you're head hasn't exploded now that brexit has arrived and  it's not as dramatic as you were hoping.You must be raging.:-)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 11:13:19 am by mercenary for hire »

Offline Belker

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2021, 11:10:33 am »
I wouldn't be in a big rush back to the Taxi game El Tonio, I would suggest that if'n the HGV license gig is working fer you to stick with it.

Fer myself I achieved 60+ jobs over each of Christmas week and new years week which gets me to Gold status fer next week.
If I can earn my Silver (36 job) star fer the next 2 weeks then I will remain as Gold status, but I really doubt that even as ambassador on Gold status that I can make even the 36 job Silver in the coming weeks.

Last nights (Sat) work (On ambassador/Priority), 7.5 hours, 7 FN jobs and nothing at all off the street/rank/private.
That's a job an hour of a Saturday night, I'm dreading what the Jan/Feb mid week nights will be like.

john m

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2021, 11:12:40 am »
Before yis all kill yerselves remember it goes quieter in January every year before anyone ever heard of Covid 19 or Brexit or lockdowns.

Erm I'm surprised you're head hasn't exploded now that brexit has arrived and  it's not as dramatic as you were hoping.You must be raging.:-)

Watch the impact of Brexit .You will see it in your wage packet and spending power .Wait till all those Tens of thousands of Jobs we were going to rob from Britain dont materialize and all the new office blocks down the docks remain empty and we need to bail out the banks again .Brexit is not even one working day old yet .Your positivity could be mistaken for stupidity .

john m

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2021, 11:14:18 am »
I wouldn't be in a big rush back to the Taxi game El Tonio, I would suggest that if'n the HGV license gig is working fer you to stick with it.

Fer myself I achieved 60+ jobs over each of Christmas week and new years week which gets me to Gold status fer next week.
If I can earn my Silver (36 job) star fer the next 2 weeks then I will remain as Gold status, but I really doubt that even as ambassador on Gold status that I can make even the 36 job Silver in the coming weeks.

Last nights (Sat) work (On ambassador/Priority), 7.5 hours, 7 FN jobs and nothing at all off the street/rank/private.
That's a job an hour of a Saturday night, I'm dreading what the Jan/Feb mid week nights will be like.

Ken after Costs is it worth your while risking your health ?

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2021, 11:20:36 am »
Ermy I don't have a wage packet.We're in a pandemic and I'm on the Covid dole like you and most of the fleet..bleeding losers.Pandemics are much more important than a few trade agreements and a few trucks getting delayed.

In ten plus years on this and the other channel I don't think you've ever said anything positive about anything.That's a fact.I'm not trying to piss on your Weetabix BTW.Yer too soft of a target these days.

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2021, 11:28:52 am »
from 9am to 7pm yesterday I made 0 euro.

john m

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2021, 11:29:24 am »
.Why would I be positive I told anybody that would Listen Hailo was a Cuckoo in the Nest would rob your work .Tell me I was Wrong ?I know no other business that was destroyed from within .No other business has asked for more costs to be lumped on it or made it easier for new entrants .This business is Dead Merch just not buried yet and most lads dont recognise it yet .

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2021, 11:29:37 am »
The  house parties must have been rocking in Cork.
No wonder we topped Dublin in the Covid cases yesterday

Offline Tony

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2021, 11:35:07 am »
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2021, 11:36:31 am »

Did you leave yer gaf?

Offline Tony

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2021, 11:37:05 am »

Did you leave yer gaf?

I made more than that, i got €6 on the lotto
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Belker

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2021, 11:41:52 am »

...... Ken after Costs is it worth your while risking your health ?

I don't know anymore John M, since the Oct Lockdown most usually I only worked Fri and Sat nights.
But Chrimbo and NYE are different to me than most others, I need to be out working and mingling.

Show Unread Posts