Author Topic: AHHHHHHHH  (Read 5785 times)

john m

AHHHHHHHH
« on: January 06, 2021, 11:42:11 pm »
Do you remember 4 years ago when I said Donny T was a fugking Mad Man ..Look at the greatest Democracy on Earth and what is happening .Dont think this wont happen here ?

john m

Re: AHHHHHHHH
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 11:56:29 pm »
Have a look whats happening A few Hillbillies are running a muck in a nuclear state but you fucktards only respond to a 2 % increase in Commission or higher tyre pressures .Now you know why the world is fucked .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 11:57:59 pm »
Step away from the Dutch Gold John!!

john m

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 12:08:09 am »
.Wall street Drops tomorrow Im in to win 100,000 it drops by over a Thousand points .If im wrong I lose .Dont say I didnt tell you .Go on line get a trading account Sell the market .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2021, 12:20:22 am »
I'll do it straight away John....thanks!!

john m

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2021, 12:45:41 am »
None of you get it Mic O leary Cant Fly a plane JP mc Manus never rode a winner in a horse race .Your only limited by your environment .I hope you do get a trading Account and Buy Silver  I told you all in another post the new Battery cars need a an amount of silver in the solder to stop it melting .I own Silver Futures @ 17 .10 .when I told posters on here to buy I think they will reach 120 an ounce .Im doing charity shops buying silver spoons for about 20c each I own about half a ton of Silver options and about two hundred weight in actual Silver .Sometimes when somebody shouts nobody hears ?

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2021, 01:36:10 am »
Joe, I predicted all this years ago.

john m

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2021, 06:50:39 am »
Seriously WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING .The USA Dail is attacked and not one shot fired by the Gun Happy trigger happy Cops or CIA or FBI or any other security .The President has been fucked off Twitter so nobody knows what the nutjob is thinking or doing .In our Stone in the Puddle. They are closing down every thing except what they are not closing down .Hairy arsed Teenagers are being allowed go to school but other kids cant .

None of this makes any sense .Trump is still President for another two weeks what the fuck will he do in those two weeks .Reports on BBC that because schools are closed they have to DUMP millions  of  school meals because there is nowhere to store them while people go hungry .Two of the Worlds leading Democracies USA and UK are falling apart .Im thinking Father Ted .Is there anything to be said for a Good Mass Ted .Time to GET A GUN .

john m

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2021, 08:01:44 am »
Its not Just Trump .Watching the American Dail live they are voting to Confirm Biden as President and still after the Dail being invaded by muppetts the Republican Party are still voting against confirming the result of the Election .That must give Donny T great confidence that they still support him .If I was Iranian I would be worried or even China might get threatened as the WHO have been banned from going into China to look for the Source of the virus .Donny T might just start a war now because they never gave him a Nobel Prize as a peace maker .

What the Fuck are the Republican Party up to voting against the results of an Election ?

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2021, 12:40:38 pm »
Ah sure it cud be worse   ::sleep
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

john m

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2021, 01:00:19 pm »
OCCI I watched the Invasion of the USA Dail and thought If they were Black the Cops.FEDS /CIA /Black Opps  would o cut them in half with bulletts but as they were all Good Old Boys the American Cops  held fire .Trump told the Garda he was going to hold a Rally so how come the Feds were not ready for this .It looks like it might of been allowed happen .If your a Black Man in America out after Dark buying a burger you have a better chance of a cop shooting you yjan if your a Nutjob attacking the Dail .

john m

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2021, 01:03:28 pm »
Whats the chances Trump Pardons all the Cunts that invaded the Dail .

Online silverbullet

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2021, 01:39:15 pm »
Whats the chances Trump Pardons all the Cunts that invaded the Dail .
Well, they were mostly White.

Finally I have something in common with Trump.

I call a taxi thief who robbed the driver who was out working through a  worldwide pandemic  a mong..

Facebook ban me for 3 days.

Trump incites a mob who storm the Capitol building, resulting in four dead, Facebook ban him for 12 hours. 8)

Offline watty

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2021, 01:50:35 pm »
OCCI I watched the Invasion of the USA Dail and thought If they were Black <snip>

No *If* about it --> https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/07/us/police-response-black-lives-matter-protest-us-capitol/index.html

BLM protest, same location, June 2020...

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2021, 02:58:28 pm »
OCCI I watched the Invasion of the USA Dail and thought If they were Black the Cops.FEDS /CIA /Black Opps  would o cut them in half with bulletts but as they were all Good Old Boys the American Cops  held fire .Trump told the Garda he was going to hold a Rally so how come the Feds were not ready for this .It looks like it might of been allowed happen .If your a Black Man in America out after Dark buying a burger you have a better chance of a cop shooting you yjan if your a Nutjob attacking the Dail .

Johnny ...I was in New York for a weekend few yers ago .....bout nearly  every cop I seen was black .....
I told ya that blm shit is a big Nigerian scam ....
Obama was no honky ffs ......nobody on earth is as good at scamming as the black man ......
I think I've won the nigerian lottery bout 10 times in the past mont accordin to me emails
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Show Unread Posts