Author Topic: AHHHHHHHH  (Read 5787 times)

Offline stonethecrows

Re: AHHHHHHHH
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2021, 06:38:00 pm »
OCCI I watched the Invasion of the USA Dail and thought If they were Black the Cops.FEDS /CIA /Black Opps  would o cut them in half with bulletts but as they were all Good Old Boys the American Cops  held fire .Trump told the Garda he was going to hold a Rally so how come the Feds were not ready for this .It looks like it might of been allowed happen .If your a Black Man in America out after Dark buying a burger you have a better chance of a cop shooting you yjan if your a Nutjob attacking the Dail .

Johnny ...I was in New York for a weekend few yers ago .....bout nearly  every cop I seen was black .....
I told ya that blm shit is a big Nigerian scam ....
Obama was no honky ffs ......nobody on earth is as good at scamming as the black man ......
I think I've won the nigerian lottery bout 10 times in the past mont accordin to me emails

Fair play to them Nigerians , and I bet you never even bought a ticket
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

john m

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2021, 07:32:43 pm »
Now Facebook ,Whatsapp say it is to DANGEROUS to let the LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD Tweet ...Trump might sign a Presidential order outlawing them .Brave move by Zuccerberg but fucking stupid as well

Facebook, Instagram block Trump’s accounts ‘indefinitely’
‘We believe the risks of allowing President Trump to continue to use our service during this period are simply too great,’ Facebook’s CEO announced Thursday.

Facebook, which owns photo-sharing app Instagram, will also block Trump's account there, CEO Mark Zuckerberg wrote in a post the day after Trump supporters breached the US Capitol building in a violent, unruly mob [File: Erin Scott/Reuters]
Facebook, which owns photo-sharing app Instagram, will also block Trump's account there, CEO Mark Zuckerberg wrote in a post the day after Trump supporters breached the US Capitol building in a violent, unruly mob [File: Erin Scott/Reuters]
By
Kaelyn Forde
7 Jan 2021
Facebook Inc has taken the unprecedented step of blocking United States President Donald Trump’s social media accounts on its platforms for the remaining 13 days of his presidency and possibly beyond, the company’s CEO announced Thursday.

Facebook, which owns photo-sharing app Instagram, will also block his account there, CEO Mark Zuckerberg wrote in a post the day after Trump supporters breached the US Capitol building in a violent, unruly mob, forcing lawmakers to flee and the complex to be placed under lockdown for several hours.

Lawmakers from both the Senate and the House of Representatives had gathered to certify the US election results in favour of President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris, but were forced to flee when protesters entered the building after being told by Trump at a Wednesday morning rally to go to the Capitol.

At least four people died in the post-election riots at the Capitol Wednesday. So far, 52 people have been arrested in connection with the events at the Capitol, according to Washington, DC Metropolitan Police Department Chief Robert Contee.

The FBI has also asked people to submit photos, videos and tips identifying those who were inciting violence that day.

Lawmakers returned to continue their work after the building was deemed safe at 8pm (01:00 GMT) Wednesday, formally certifying Biden’s victory in the early hours of Thursday morning.

Trump has frequently used social media platforms Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to speak directly to his followers and issue policy decisions, in contrast with former US presidents.

Facebook has faced criticism from lawmakers and some of its own employees in the past over how it handles disinformation related to the presidential election, as well as posts by Trump that contain falsehoods.

Zuckerberg said Facebook had “allowed President Trump to use our platform, consistent with our own rules, at times removing content or labeling his posts when they violate our policies. We did this because we believe that the public has a right to the broadest possible access to political speech, even controversial speech.”

But, Zuckerberg wrote, “the current context is now fundamentally different, involving the use of our platform to incite violent insurrection against a democratically elected government.”

The certification of the election results — typically a formality — became a chaotic and violent scene Wednesday as Trump’s supporters succeeded in breaching the Capitol and entering the building, halting the vote certification process and causing damage to the building’s offices and historic art and sculptures.

Twitter Inc also locked the president’s account after moving on Wednesday to remove several of his tweets that the platform deemed were in violation of its rules.

Trump has less than two weeks left in office before Biden is inaugurated on January 20.

But the head of a major business group, the National Association of Manufacturers, urged Vice President Mike Pence Wednesday to “seriously consider working with the Cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment to preserve democracy”. That amendment to the US Constitution allows for the removal of a sitting president from office if he or she is deemed unfit to lead.

Other industry groups, including the US Chamber of Commerce and the Business Roundtable, also issued statements urging Trump to accept the results of the election and eschew the violence that was on display Wednesday.

The major US stock indices opened higher Thursday as investors looked beyond the chaos of Wednesday and toward the Biden administration, which is expected to up the amount of coronavirus relief aid to struggling businesses and families.

The violence Wednesday at the Capitol followed the runoff election of two Democratic senators in Georgia, which gives Biden and the Democratic Party narrow control of the Senate in addition to control of the House of Representatives.

Offline watty

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2021, 07:56:25 pm »
Rats....sinking ship.

They're all jumping ship now.  His Transport Secretary jumped an hour or two ago.  She is the wife of Mitch McConnell.  Nobody's gonna defend him.  They're openly talking about the 25th Amendment (i.e., You're Fired!)

Offline Belker

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2021, 08:01:36 pm »
I think they will take the 25th, the Orange Toad has lost the plot completely !

john m

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2021, 08:08:47 pm »
I think they will take the 25th, the Orange Toad has lost the plot completely !

Ken thats a big move and the bigger problem is Mike Pense a hatefull devious cunt .They couldnt take the chance of letting him have Presidential Order Powers .I would think Feds or CIA are briefing Donny you do what your told or we will take every penny you and your family own and jail your unborn great great great grandchildren even before they are born .Zuccerberg is playing a Dangerous Game Trump could easily ban or introduce controls on Social Media and most other Politicians would agree with that .The Facebook share price would tank and take the Stockmarket with it .Trump is desperate now and Cornered anything is possible .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2021, 08:18:04 pm »
Nuttin will happen....Cruz,Hawley and Pence and all the other Republicans while condemning what happened yesterday haven't called out Trump for his incitement,they have their eyes on 2024 and aren't about to piss off their Trump voter base.

john m

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2021, 08:23:06 pm »
The likes of Zuccerberg ,Bazos Mick O leary would talk down their own companies to try collapse the share price then buy up shares on the cheap before they recover .Bit like the horse trainer tells people the horse has not been eating his grub or didnt work well during the week the bookies offer a bigger price and the trainer and his mates lump on .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2021, 12:25:31 pm »

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2021, 02:29:46 pm »

Online markmiwurdz

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2021, 04:03:22 pm »
He's back on Twatter..

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2021, 04:43:43 pm »

Offline watty

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2021, 05:26:35 pm »
Nuttin will happen....Cruz,Hawley and Pence and all the other Republicans while condemning what happened yesterday haven't called out Trump for his incitement,they have their eyes on 2024 and aren't about to piss off their Trump voter base.
Ah, the glorious art of politics.  They're afraid of him because he might come back and have a go at President in 2024.  But...if they impeach him now & actually convict him, he won't be able to run against them in 2024.  They could sell it as doing their noble duty but really they'd be stabbing him in the back.

It's funny (but not really).  Something like 440,000 Americans died in World War II and 350,000 Americans are dead from this virus so far.  Soon, millions are gonna be evicted onto the streets in the middle of winter with no money for food.  And they don't give a fuk.  But when the mob invades their parliament, it's suddenly fire and brimstone and "something must be done"

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2021, 07:27:57 pm »
He's backtracking faster than something that backtracks extremely quickly... folded like a little girl, if you will. I guess it shows what a two faced, nasty piece of shit he is as he threatens his white redneck base with the full force of the law after unsuccessfully pandering to scrounging, raping, murdering immigrants for votes a few short weeks ago.

Of course it's all about money given that he's reputedly bankrupt once again. If he gets impeached or fired under article 25 he would be banned from running for public office again and would therefore find it increasingly difficult to keep running his personal fundraising campaigns.

Offline watty

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2021, 07:53:12 pm »
Speaking of Ted Cruz, this is a funny read.  Cruz took his head outta Trump's ass and said he disagreed with what Trump said/did yesterday.  In fact, he's disagreed with Trump for the past 4 years.

Ted Cruz would like you to just forget the last 4 years (CNN)

...<snip>
But the depth of Cruz's flip-floppery can only be truly understood when you consider what happened between the two men during the 2016 primary campaign.
Over the course of that contest, Trump:
* Said that Cruz stole the Iowa caucuses
* Suggested that Cruz's father was somehow involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy
* Insinuated that Cruz's wife, Heidi, was unattractive
* Bestowed the nickname "Lyin' Ted" on Cruz
And, in turn, Cruz:
* Called Trump a "pathological liar," "utterly amoral, "a narcissist at a level I don't think this country's ever seen" and "a serial philanderer."
* Suggested that Trump may have ties to the Mafia
* Said that "if I were in my car and getting ready to reverse and saw Donald in the backup camera, I'm not confident which pedal I'd push."
* Told Trump to "leave Heidi the hell alone."
* Pointedly refused to endorse Trump in a primetime speech at the 2016 Republican National Convention

So, yeah, there's a lot of water under the bridge there.

What explains Cruz's all-over-the-place response to Trump over these past five years? I know this will stun you, but the answer is politics. Cruz decided he needed to make nice with Trump because Cruz wanted (and wants) to run for national office again and he knew he would have no chance at winning if he stayed in the "mortal enemy" category of the sitting President. And so he did everything he could to fix his relationship with Trump.

But now, with the violent insurrection and occupation of the Capitol having tarred Trump's legacy forever, Cruz is trying to get away from the soon-to-be-former president as quickly as possible.  The problem? Well, the last five years, mostly. Cruz can't rewrite that history no matter how hard he tries.

Politics is a funny ole game.

Offline watty

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2021, 08:15:26 pm »
Long story short, Trump has been bankrupt 'several' times and no American bank would lend to him.  Deutsche Bank would and did.  There's all sorts of allegations about Deutsche Bank and they might not have the best reputation in the world.  Maybe it's a coincidence but a week or so before Trump departs, Deutsche Bank agrees to a $100million fine with the American authorities.  Is $100million a 'get out of jail' price to avoid further scrutiny from the new American Govt?

Probably a coincidence as well that the news breaks Friday evening while everyone's attention is elsewhere in American politics?

Deutsche Bank to pay 100 million dollars to avoid bribery charge (BreakingNews.ie)

Deutsche Bank has agreed to pay a fine of more than 100 million US dollars (£74 million) to avoid a criminal prosecution over charges it participated in a foreign bribery scheme.

Lawyers for the bank waived its right to face an indictment on conspiracy charges on Friday during a teleconference with a federal judge in New York City.

Federal prosecutors in Brooklyn did not reveal at the hearing which nations were involved.

Previously, the bank has agreed to a Securities and Exchange Commission fine of 16 million dollars to resolve separate allegations of corrupt dealings in Russia and China.

Deutsche Bank said it would have no immediate comment.

The bank’s agreement to avoid prosecution comes in the waning days of the administration of President Donald Trump, who had a long-time personal business association with the bank.

Show Unread Posts