Author Topic: Woman caught driving taxi registered to a man!  (Read 8447 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Woman caught driving taxi registered to a man!
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2021, 03:16:42 pm »
I guess he wasn't one of them blacks then. Ifn he was his life would matter, so they say.

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2021, 03:25:00 pm »
what color was the man the guards shot in Abbeylara?

id say that was the first black man ever shot by guards in Ireland. hardly a racist shooting.

One inocent man is one inocent man too many .The Abbylara Killing lead to a referendum .You cant just shoot somebody because you wear a Blue Shirt ?Be carefull what you wish for .As hemmingway  says that because we are all part of mankind, any person's death is a loss to all of us: “Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.” The line also suggests that we all will die: the bell will toll for each one of ...

They didn't just shoot him, they tried every avenue they could before they had to fire at him.

Did you give your statement to the Guards or are you just guessing ?

This isnt the USA, I trust that the guards dont want to kill anyone if they avoid it. its not as if the guy was walking down the street and they pulled up and riddled him with bullets because he was black. you saw the video yourself John.

john m

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2021, 03:33:09 pm »
Racist or not, Blacks lives matter... although you wouldn't think so given the lack of repercussion, to date.

Rodent Justice takes time .You remember the  Abbeylara Shooting of John Carthy .The most devastating result of that was not the tragic death of John but the Referendum on the Dails ability to pass judgement .This lead to a law being passed which allowed bankers and developers who got billions in Tax payers Coin when asked to come into the Dail Committies to explain what happened or what they were going to do with the taxpayers coin to tell the Dail to Go fuck themselves they had no power to ask .Act in haste repent at leisure .Just like Shinners who came out on to the streets to Protest and bang dustbin lids and pots and pans when British Troops operated a Shoot to Kill policy .I think the Black Community have every right to ask questions and hilite the event .In fact I think they have been very conservative and dignified in their reaction .

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2021, 03:35:25 pm »
The demeanour of some of the Starskys, and Hutchs (no not those ones), that I see getting out of unmarked Garda cars with guns on their hips when I'm having a quiet cup of coffee in some Centra wouldn't inspire me with confidence as to their training.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2021, 03:37:10 pm »
You seem to forget who is in command of An Garda Siochana these days and his track record when it comes to shoot to kill and cover ups, T1990. Whatever about Abbeylara where the victim had a firearm to protect himself one would reasonably expect 25 of the finest in helmets and full body armour to be capable of disarming one man with a deli counter knife regardless of race. What happened there (west Dublin) was daylight murder, the Gardai may as well have swapped their UDA issue black balaclavas for white pillow cases.

john m

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2021, 03:37:41 pm »
So back to the original story .Was it just a housewife going to Aldi in her husbands taxi .Was the taxi confiscated because she had no insurance as it was insured as a taxi and only licenced taxi drivers can drive it .Can you put your Hen on your policy and is she covered for Private and Social ?

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2021, 03:37:45 pm »
Racist or not, Blacks lives matter... although you wouldn't think so given the lack of repercussion, to date.

Rodent Justice takes time .You remember the  Abbeylara Shooting of John Carthy .The most devastating result of that was not the tragic death of John but the Referendum on the Dails ability to pass judgement .This lead to a law being passed which allowed bankers and developers who got billions in Tax payers Coin when asked to come into the Dail Committies to explain what happened or what they were going to do with the taxpayers coin to tell the Dail to Go fuck themselves they had no power to ask .Act in haste repent at leisure .Just like Shinners who came out on to the streets to Protest and bang dustbin lids and pots and pans when British Troops operated a Shoot to Kill policy .I think the Black Community have every right to ask questions and hilite the event .In fact I think they have been very conservative and dignified in their reaction .

Why do they? if the guards shot you in the same circumstances, would all men called john who drive taxis be on the streets protesting?

he was probably the first black man ever shot here by the guards. stop trying to make it a race issue. 

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2021, 03:43:06 pm »
Justice takes time .You remember the  Abbeylara Shooting of John Carthy .The most devastating result of that was not the tragic death of John but the Referendum on the Dails ability to pass judgement .This lead to a law being passed which allowed bankers and developers who got billions in Tax payers Coin when asked to come into the Dail Committies to explain what happened or what they were going to do with the taxpayers coin to tell the Dail to Go fuck themselves they had no power to ask .Act in haste repent at leisure .Just like Shinners who came out on to the streets to Protest and bang dustbin lids and pots and pans when British Troops operated a Shoot to Kill policy .I think the Black Community have every right to ask questions and hilite the event .In fact I think they have been very conservative and dignified in their reaction .

I agree, they seem to be putting their trust in GSOC and the Commissioner. If only they knew how many murders said commissioner was responsible for and responsible for covering up in his last job. To paraphrase the great Dr. Leo's paraphrasing of Joe Lycett's paraphrasing of someone more famous, peaceful protest doth butter no spuds. It's open season for Harris and his men now and the blacks lives matter crowd have only themselves to blame.

john m

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2021, 03:44:14 pm »

id say that was the first black man ever shot by guards in Ireland. hardly a racist shooting.

One inocent man is one inocent man too many .The Abbylara Killing lead to a referendum .You cant just shoot somebody because you wear a Blue Shirt ?Be carefull what you wish for .As hemmingway  says that because we are all part of mankind, any person's death is a loss to all of us: “Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.” The line also suggests that we all will die: the bell will toll for each one of ...

They didn't just shoot him, they tried every avenue they could before they had to fire at him.

Did you give your statement to the Guards or are you just guessing ?

This isnt the USA, I trust that the guards dont want to kill anyone if they avoid it. its not as if the guy was walking down the street and they pulled up and riddled him with bullets because he was black. you saw the video yourself John.

I did but REASONABLE FORCE is required ,hit 4 times they say twice in the arm twice in the body .Its going to come down to what is REASONABLE FORCE .I wasent there I did see the film I dont know from that what exactly happened .Gards are like the rest of us a rush of blood one fella shoots and his mate then backs him up out of Loyalty we just dont know what went on and we would only be speculating .After the investigation and cover up and interpretation im sure the dice will come down on its edge between yes ,no and Maybe .Compo paid out and retirements .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2021, 03:46:04 pm »
Why do they? if the guards shot you in the same circumstances, would all men called john who drive taxis be on the streets protesting?

he was probably the first black man ever shot here by the guards. stop trying to make it a race issue. 

It doesn't matter whether it was racist or not. There's no identifiable group Harris hates more than Irish Roman Catholics, that's a matter of public record. What matters is that blacks lives matter.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2021, 03:47:21 pm »

At least they resolved his mental health issues.

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2021, 03:47:56 pm »
it looked like he was still swinging the knife after 2 shots maybe 3.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2021, 03:49:40 pm »
I did but REASONABLE FORCE is required ,hit 4 times they say twice in the arm twice in the body .Its going to come down to what is REASONABLE FORCE .I wasent there I did see the film I dont know from that what exactly happened .Gards are like the rest of us a rush of blood one fella shoots and his mate then backs him up out of Loyalty we just dont know what went on and we would only be speculating .After the investigation and cover up and interpretation im sure the dice will come down on its edge between yes ,no and Maybe .Compo paid out and retirements .

I heard that the bloke in the shop who got a punch was promised significant compo if he went to hospital. I hope they don't let (or gun) him down.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2021, 03:51:37 pm »
it looked like he was still swinging the knife after 2 shots maybe 3.
A load of kids in Blanch will be named after their hero...

Machete Nkencho

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2021, 04:01:02 pm »
Would the armed response unit not have an oul net in the back of the van, you know for throwing over de peepel wit de knives?
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Show Unread Posts