Author Topic: Woman caught driving taxi registered to a man!  (Read 8438 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Woman caught driving taxi registered to a man!
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2021, 05:51:09 pm »
Did you make the video yourself, MMW?

If you're on your own and in the United States of America, maybe. If there's a squad of 25 highly trained men in full body armour one would reasonably expect an arrest.

Offline Tony

« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2021, 08:10:16 pm »
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2021, 08:36:38 pm »
The Guy might be a Tranny

Like K4875?

I think ye have a bit of yoke crush on it Tony.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2021, 09:48:56 pm »
Ther has been a record number of young  homeless  Irish people
Dying  in dublin this year...not one them was black  .........yet yu dont hear any  of social media sayin antin about those needless deaths .......
Its gas but all these want to appear  goody 2 shoes that say in defence  of the fellow who was shot in blanch  had mental health problems and shouldn'thave died .....also say that the homeless have mental health problems as a way of blaming them for ther state of
Homelessness
The real pandemic in this world is hypocrisy never seen before  fueled by social media and a  new global.generation
Who care more about how many fukin likes they get than anyone or anything else
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 09:52:11 pm by Octavia1 »
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2021, 10:07:47 pm »
You're not wrong Octy....some people making a lot of money out of being do-gooders.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2021, 10:27:06 pm »
Loads of people have died of COVID '19, Octy. How many were homeless and what colour(s) were they? 

To be fair, there's plenty of do-gooders working for/with the homeless. Even in the beautiful seaside resort town of Balbriggan we have a group who travel all the way up to Dublin - city centre - to feed them and distribute used clothing every week. The homeless problem is quite complicated in reality. At least 57% of those registered as homeless aren't homeless, they're just trying to increase their chances of getting a council house or other rent free accommodation. Then there's the NIMBYs - no neighbourhood wants them when push comes to shove.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2021, 02:49:34 am »
Loads of people have died of COVID '19, Octy. How many were homeless and what colour(s) were they? 

To be fair, there's plenty of do-gooders working for/with the homeless. Even in the beautiful seaside resort town of Balbriggan we have a group who travel all the way up to Dublin - city centre - to feed them and distribute used clothing every week. The homeless problem is quite complicated in reality. At least 57% of those registered as homeless aren't homeless, they're just trying to increase their chances of getting a council house or other rent free accommodation. Then there's the NIMBYs - no neighbourhood wants them when push comes to shove.
I dont know if yu know the cnut walking round dawson/ Stephen's green  wit the bible in his hand an the crutch under his arm ...well I picked that cnut up one nite from tesco full of shoppin an braut him to a lovely house off Griffith ave .......
The world is full of fraudsters .....

Question everything
Learn something
Answer nothing ... ::sleep

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2021, 03:39:00 am »

the majority of those that died from Chinese flu  in America wer black ratti ..the chinese flu targeted those of dark skin unfortunately  . ...a fact that was exploited by those of influence within the black communities for ther own personal financial and political gain at the expense of the ordinary black   who already suffers  exploitation and poverty and bias within the American community and law ...
Nevertheless opportunity exists for all men within America if yur prepared to work hard enough for it
.....the blm movement I say again is a con and  a  fraud which has become  a global phenomenon...one which should be scrutinised and examined very carefully  because
It just doesn't stand up to reality
No country on earth has bein more welcoming of refugees than ireland ......I refute the narrative that irish people are racist .... Irish police are not fukin  racist ...and I demand that the new irish negroid reject this  inherited American racial hatred born of deceit and lies for profit , bigotry  , race card and complete and utter nonsense be rejected by ordinary descent people everywhere....black , white , brown ....it doesn't matter . ...
We can live together as one people ...but this blm shit that is being displayed in ireland by blacks is causing a rift by the day that is doing irreparable damage .
 Do we really want that in this beutiful garden of eden on earth ?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 03:58:24 am by Octavia1 »

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2021, 03:49:44 am »
Now for sum muddy waters an little Walter for all yu music lovers  :-*
https://youtu.be/VrKHz94rGpk
Jaysus wat poetry

Offline Belker

« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2021, 07:06:50 am »
Disarming an intoxicated person with a knife; (True story).

It was circa 1989 and I would have been a young fit 24 year old with 2 years of Shotokan karate training behind me.
I was the manager of a very busy Northside bookie shop and it was my morning off.

I got a call on my house phone from my shop settler Mark about noon telling me that 'Jimmy from the North' had gone beserk in the shop. I knew Jimmy well, he was grand 99% of the time but if he had drink on him which was very seldom that he was a dangerous man to deal with.
I was Up, Dressed and across the city to the office within 20 minutes to find Mary the cashier weeping behind the counter, as Mark explained to me that there had been a discrepancy about a bet and Jimmy in his best nordie accent had told Mary that; "He would have her put against a wall and Shot !". Which had kinda upset Mary a tad, so I sent her off home fer the day.
All forgotten about, we worked on a tad under staffed but we managed.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 07:10:49 am by Belker »

Offline Belker

« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2021, 07:09:30 am »
It was a long counter layout facing out to the shop with a side door (seldom locked), the staff inside nearest to the side door is the settler, followed by the cashier in the middle (whom had been sent home) and lastly the shop manager.

About 3pm Mark the settler runs past me screaming something or other, and I see a balaclaved man with a knife just inside of the side counter door, inside the counter, I know it's Jimmy behind the balaclava but he is drunk and he has a knife, not a very big knife, only about 3 or 4 inches long but he is coming at me very aggressively, there is no where to run, I am completely trapped within the counter and with my settler Mark quaking in his boots behind me.

I hold my ground (like I had a choice) as he comes toward me with the knife.
All my flash thinking within the 2 seconds I had was;
Firstly no way was he getting a body shot at me to stab and maybe kill me,
Then I thought; 'Give him a leg' but then thought; 'Naw, I'm kinda fond of that',
Then thought; 'Give him an arm', but again thought; "Naw, I'm fond of that too'.

Offline Belker

« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2021, 07:59:44 am »
I drew back in to Shotokan fight stance and Jimmy hesitates. I'm only seeing One prize 'Jimmy's wrist' and as he hesitates, I lung fer it and grab his knife wielding hand bashing it off everything, counter, till's, drawers, anything in sight and we struggle fer a good long minute or more, an elderly customer from outside the counter leans in and grabs Jimmy's balaclava off him during the struggle. I had Jimmy's wrist with both my hands and I was never letting go till the knife fell, I kinda felt my life depended on it.

With unexpectedly having his hood removed Jimmy relaxed his grip on the knife and eventually with all my bashing he dropped it. I picked up the knife and fired it away out of harm's reach, Jimmy turned tail and ran fer the side counter door, I rooted him One in the ass as he fled.
Once outside the counter Jimmy spotted the elderly customer who had taken his balaclava off him during the struggle and 'Bopped' him One opening up a nasty gash on the old fella's forehead. I went out to the customers aid holding Jimmy in a 'Half-Nelson' fer about 5 minutes but eventually he struggled free and legged it out the door.

The Gardai and all that were called, and we went searching fer him, but Jimmy took the 'Midnight Express' back to the North that night.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2021, 07:33:05 pm »
You haven't answered the question, Octy. How many homeless have died (as a result) of COVID '19 and what colour were they?

Show Unread Posts