Author Topic: Twelve days of Donny  (Read 2798 times)

john m

Twelve days of Donny
« on: January 09, 2021, 04:47:21 pm »
with twelve days left call it what does he do

Tonight Saturday his favourite night for madness .He Pardons about 100 people and Declassifies UFO shit for his nutjob followers .

Sunday He removes the Article that protects Facebook and Twitter from being sued for stuff that is posted on their website .

Monday .He Calls all National TV stations to give him TV time as it is a National emergency and live on TV he goes into a rant as he has declared a National Emergency the TV stations must continue to broadcast and he rants about conspiracy and being robbed and resigns

Pense is sworn in then all fucking hell breaks loose .

Thats my best guess .Whats yours ?

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Twelve days of Donny
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 04:52:36 pm »
That's what you want to happen...but nuttin will happen,tv stations except maybe Al Jazeera or Russian tv will broadcast anything he says..and dub it with anti american blurb,
I think congress will be happy with assurances from the military that Mr T won't do any damage.

john m

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 04:58:36 pm »
That's what you want to happen...but nuttin will happen,tv stations except maybe Al Jazeera or Russian tv will broadcast anything he says..and dub it with anti american blurb,
I think congress will be happy with assurances from the military that Mr T won't do any damage.

You saw him back track on his Militant wing who invaded the Dail .He must be shitting himself trying to think who he needs to give criminal immunity to .If one of his lawyers is left swinging they might turn states evidence .If he cant pardon himself then pardon all the witnesses so they can take the fifth .

His ego wont let him be beaten so I think he will think if I resign I go out with honour and he will convince himself he gave Biden a Mulligan .

He also needs to keep the Nutjobs on side for Donny T Jr So he needs to prove a conspiricy theory so Sep 11 or Roswell to be declassified or the Bay of Pigs something that proves there might be a second government at work in the USof A .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2021, 05:00:55 pm »
I think his ego has gone as far as his finances will allow, erm. He might issue a few pardons but the military have made it clear that he's no longer in command and you can bet you last US$0.26 that the nuke codes have been changed.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2021, 05:01:33 pm »
Don't know enough about the logistics of the time scale of the impeachment process, or the section 25 thing. All the republicans must be thinking about what's best for each of them for 2024, in a self serving way, i.e. "fuck the country, what about me".
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2021, 05:02:09 pm »
Sure the President in that classic cult movie...Independence Day...didn't even know that Area 51 really existed!!

john m

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2021, 05:08:33 pm »
I think his ego has gone as far as his finances will allow, erm. He might issue a few pardons but the military have made it clear that he's no longer in command and you can bet you last US$0.26 that the nuke codes have been changed.

I watched a programme on the nuke codes .He needs to contact Norad to get the code to contact another branch of Norad to instruct them to contact the Subs and Ships to get a code to open the triggers then get a code to prime the weapons then he sends the code he got to the Silos and ships with orders to fire there are loads of fail safes and with all those phone calls coming in and out of Noraid im sure his line will be engaged .Dont think there is much chance of the USA firing first but Israel might fancy their chances .Erdogan might fancy his .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2021, 05:14:05 pm »
I didn't think he memorised them... FFS, in that scenario sleepy Joe will be trying his lotto numbers...

john m

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2021, 05:19:41 pm »
If he Nuked Balbriggan do you think Rodent Towers Bunker could withstand the blast .You your hen little rodent and inbetween size rodent you could be very comfortable sheltering from all the fallout and Young Rodent could go out and gather fish and Muscles from the beach .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2021, 05:25:50 pm »
Yeah,plenty of muscles on blackbriggan beach alri.....i believe The Hamlet bouncers have been trained to keep out nukes...well i think it's nukes!! lol

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2021, 05:46:31 pm »
The only bar in town - well up by Dunnes, not really in town as such - with bouncers... tells ya all you need to know about it. "Dubliny" is what the locals would say, ifn they're in a polite humour. Surprised the kip is still open, TBH.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2021, 05:53:38 pm »
Sure the President in that classic cult movie...Independence Day...didn't even know that Area 51 really existed!!
We know it as D15! 8)

john m

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2021, 11:31:14 pm »
Lad I talk to on Line lives in USof Anarchy .He says there are lots of people in America just looking for a fight As he says The American Civil War is not over .Its still the same the Rich North and the Poor South .He recons most of America is no better than Dublin or Glasgow in the 60s .He recons the whole BLM thing really means Poor lives Matter but the Poor Whites are scared of annoying their white betters .This fella left Dublin 40 years ago says even after all these years he wouldnt want to Tour America on his own recons half the country are Nuts .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2021, 11:45:56 pm »
I don't know what attracted so many back in the 80's and 90's to Murica....work i s'pose!!
Never had any inclination to go there and even less now...i actually wouldn't go if i got a free ticket.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2021, 02:31:23 pm »
Was there twice, no desire to return, musicians are the best thing it has to offer. Never been to Canada, but it's the only part of the North American continent I'ld have any interest in visiting.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Show Unread Posts