Author Topic: 100 Euro fines to be issued by Guards !  (Read 7232 times)

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: 100 Euro fines to be issued by Guards !
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2021, 10:55:07 pm »
Damn inmmigrants, a bullet would be too good for them...
If one them cnuts robbed me painting......ide batter him wit me hard back  copy of mein kampf  ::fight
Cnuts
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2021, 10:57:48 pm »
Folk posted letters to their next door neighbours back before Christmas that haven't been delivered yet. Ann Post blame parcel chaos because of a lack of air traffic, go figure!

No it's the unvetted  immigrants that they employ temperarilly durin the Christmas...robbin everythin.....
Me post man told me that ....but hes a racist cnut so I dont know

You're not wrong Octy...some part time fuk from one of the parcel companies has a 2k tap,unfortunately companies sending these expensive items have their company name on their boxes...a quick google search would tell whoever what they're holding!!

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2021, 11:00:09 pm »
I think the Gardai have been given the powers to confiscate hang sangwiches and issue fines for trying to transport them across counties!!

It's egg and onion then.
Here lizzy ...are you near oughterard ? ....I've a very valuable  painting to post tommorow....?  € 50 quid in it for ya ....
I see its 26 kilometre from galway town ....too much but just in case its handy for yu just taut ide ask

Sorry Octy I wont chance it, I have to collect one of the kids and bring all their stuff home. Online schooling is great I don't have to pay astronomical Dublin rent. 

Online Octavia1

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2021, 11:14:47 pm »
I think the Gardai have been given the powers to confiscate hang sangwiches and issue fines for trying to transport them across counties!!

It's egg and onion then.
Here lizzy ...are you near oughterard ? ....I've a very valuable  painting to post tommorow....?  € 50 quid in it for ya ....
I see its 26 kilometre from galway town ....too much but just in case its handy for yu just taut ide ask

Sorry Octy I wont chance it, I have to collect one of the kids and bring all their stuff home. Online schooling is great I don't have to pay astronomical Dublin rent.
No problem lizzy ...just taut ide chance it was convenient for yu ....
.yull have no problem travelling if yur collecting  your kids ...
They cant stop you ....I do it all the time ...an never had bother wit the guards

Online Octavia1

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2021, 11:16:39 pm »
Folk posted letters to their next door neighbours back before Christmas that haven't been delivered yet. Ann Post blame parcel chaos because of a lack of air traffic, go figure!

No it's the unvetted  immigrants that they employ temperarilly durin the Christmas...robbin everythin.....
Me post man told me that ....but hes a racist cnut so I dont know

You're not wrong Octy...some part time fuk from one of the parcel companies has a 2k tap,unfortunately companies sending these expensive items have their company name on their boxes...a quick google search would tell whoever what they're holding!!

It's always bein the way wit the temp Christmas workers robbin anything and everything...in fact I'm sure the antisocials actively apply for that position for the robbin opportunities

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2021, 11:19:02 pm »
Not always... only since them immigrants started taking our jobs and (in the case of Eastern Europeans) selling their women. Still, we'd be fucked without them, can't see many of "us" humping boxes on behalf of A->Z for 21p a drop.

Online Octavia1

« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2021, 11:31:02 pm »
Not always... only since them immigrants started taking our jobs and (in the case of Eastern Europeans) selling their women. Still, we'd be fucked without them, can't see many of "us" humping boxes on behalf of A->Z for 21p a drop.
I used to read the letters out the back of the basketball court in artane school ratti  wen I was in school in the 70s that was one the temporarily post office overflow Christmas tingy tings ......an all the discarded parcels wit heartfelt love from granny to the grandkids lovely letters an I used to be overcome wit emotion knowing that some cnut robbed the present and fuked the empty parcel out the back wit letters of love from the grandkids  in Boston or New York wer the money was then ..only robbed the American parcels cause probablydollors trown in for the kiddys ....really sad it was ....ther was thousands of empty boxes fuked out the back an out of site ....
It was sickenin ....dirty rotton  robbin bastards stole Christmas .....

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2021, 11:33:10 pm »
Damn emigrants trying to shame us throwing their filthy dollars at our kids anall... I'd say the temporary posties in Lagos and Warsaw are bleedin' minted!

Online Octavia1

« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2021, 11:39:20 pm »

Johnny ...yu can have the Christmas taxi drivers mensa Christmas science  question  prize ..as yu came second an I cant give to meself ...just pm me yur address an I'll post .....its 24"  × 20 "  ....but very big ...
Or yu can wait till I get really good an I'll send yu one I think
Is better ...but yu only get one so ye have to tink or take a gamble ....be a nice pension for ya wen I'm famous or I snuff it from self death an covid induced poverty an melancholy like van goch ...
Poor cnut
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 11:42:32 pm by Octavia1 »

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2021, 10:48:40 am »
If it fits on your fridge door I guess you could pass it off as the grandchild's, erm. Other than that I think I'd hang on for a while...

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2021, 12:29:55 pm »

Johnny ...yu can have the Christmas taxi drivers mensa Christmas science  question  prize ..as yu came second an I cant give to meself ...just pm me yur address an I'll post .....its 24"  × 20 "  ....but very big ...
Is better ...but yu only get one so ye have to tink or take a gamble ....be a nice pension for ya wen I'm famous or I snuff it from self death an covid induced poverty an melancholy like van goch ...
Poor cnut
Exceptional Octy.

Online Octavia1

« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2021, 02:41:28 pm »
If it fits on your fridge door I guess you could pass it off as the grandchild's, erm. Other than that I think I'd hang on for a while...
rofl I dont know why I laughed so loud at that one ....

.anyway ide say it would fit on yur fridge door the size of yu  rofl

john m

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2021, 03:07:07 pm »

Poor cnut

Occi Its a Lovely Gesture but I cannot accept unless it is First Prize as that was the condition of the contest .The member of the ITM who could solve the Great Egg Conundrum .

Online Octavia1

« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2021, 05:49:48 pm »

Poor cnut

Occi Its a Lovely Gesture but I cannot accept unless it is First Prize as that was the condition of the contest .The member of the ITM who could solve the Great Egg Conundrum .

Grand johnny ....I'll keep at it ...I'll get yu one maybe smaller that one too big anyway

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2021, 07:01:03 pm »

Poor cnut

Grand johnny ....I'll keep at it ...I'll get yu one maybe smaller that one too big anyway
C/O
The BOXROOM BUGLE,

Lower Condalkin,

D222222222.

Show Unread Posts