Author Topic: No Blacks no DOGS no Irish  (Read 4652 times)

john m

No Blacks no DOGS no Irish
« on: January 12, 2021, 02:15:31 pm »
A man in his 20’s whose pit bull dog bit an armed garda in the groin when officers stormed his home is suspected of being on a crime spree because he owes a “significant debt.”

An officer from the Armed Support Unit (ASU) was forced to shoot the dog yesterday evening during the arrest operation in Inchicore in the capital’s south inner city.

The dog was brought for veterinary treatment and it is understood it has since died.

The Inchicore man was arrested in the Emmet Crescent area on suspicion of carrying out two armed robberies in Rialto and Kilmainham yesterday.

Shortly after 12 noon on Monday a lone man armed with a handgun entered a shop in Rialto and threatened staff before leaving the scene with a sum of cash.

Moments later a man entered a supermarket and post office in the Kilmainham area and threatened staff before leaving the scene with a quantity of cigarettes.

No one was physically harmed in either incident.

In the course of a follow up operation local detectives and members of the Armed Support Unit carried out a search of the house in the Inchicore area later in the evening.

The suspect was arrested and detained under Section 30 of the Offences against the State Act at Kevin Street Garda Station.

He can be held for up to three days before being charged or released.

A number of items believed to be connected with the robberies were seized and held as evidence.

A statement from the garda press office confirmed that during the operation an official firearm was discharged when Gardaí were attacked by a dog.

“One Garda member was injured in the attack and required medical treatment. The dog has been removed for veterinary treatment,” it said.

It is understood the dog ran at the garda and bit him in the groin, and was then shot and injured by a member of the Armed Support Unit.

Because a garda firearm was discharged the matter was reported to the Garda Siochana Ombudsman Commission (GSOC) as per protocol.

It is understood no further investigation will be carried out by GSOC after an examination of the facts but the garda investigation into the robberies is ongoing.

Independent.ie can also reveal that the suspect is also being questioned about an armed robbery at a service station in the Inchicore area on Sunday.

“He is suspected of at least three armed robberies. He was on a bit of a spree and it seems that he is desperate for money because he owes a significant debt,” a senior source said.

The handgun which is suspected of being an intimidation weapon has not yet been recovered by gardai.

john m

Re: No Blacks no DOGS no Irish
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 02:16:16 pm »
First they shot Blacks then Dogs ..................................................................

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 03:22:00 pm »
First they shot Blacks then Dogs ..................................................................
Do we know if the dog black?
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

john m

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 03:35:04 pm »
No but I do know who owned it .Some serious Young Criminals around the Core .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2021, 03:48:46 pm »
Black Labs Matter.

john m

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2021, 04:06:06 pm »
Hal I was Chairman of a Project in the Area and of the kids that went through the Project there were Murderers .Murdered and lifers .I tried to explain to Locals that Dublin 8 is to be Socially cleansed .It has 4 Luas Stops but no Youth Clubs It is going to be a Commuter Hub for City workers .We saw this in Dublin Docklands where locals were forced out so they could build expensive Appartments .Just look at the Google Ghetto plenty of Gaffs ,Coffee Shops Private Gyms but not a single Playground or new School .

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2021, 04:15:43 pm »
Hal I was Chairman of a Project in the Area and of the kids that went through the Project there were Murderers .Murdered and lifers .I tried to explain to Locals that Dublin 8 is to be Socially cleansed .It has 4 Luas Stops but no Youth Clubs It is going to be a Commuter Hub for City workers .We saw this in Dublin Docklands where locals were forced out so they could build expensive Appartments .Just look at the Google Ghetto plenty of Gaffs ,Coffee Shops Private Gyms but not a single Playground or new School .
Are there any youth clubs now? Probably not with all the scandals, and the necessity for vetting. With the right leaders they would be a great community asset. My childhood memories of the youth club in my area, and the summer holidays with it in The Lonan Murphy House near Naas are some of the best in my life. I was a leader in the same club for a few years also.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Tony

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2021, 04:27:17 pm »

A man in his 20’s whose pit bull dog bit an armed garda in the groin when officers stormed his home is suspected of being on a crime spree because he owes a “significant debt.”

An officer from the Armed Support Unit (ASU) was forced to shoot the dog yesterday evening during the arrest operation in Inchicore in the capital’s south inner city.

The dog was brought for veterinary treatment and it is understood it has since died.

The Inchicore man was arrested in the Emmet Crescent area on suspicion of carrying out two armed robberies in Rialto and Kilmainham yesterday.

Shortly after 12 noon on Monday a lone man armed with a handgun entered a shop in Rialto and threatened staff before leaving the scene with a sum of cash.

Moments later a man entered a supermarket and post office in the Kilmainham area and threatened staff before leaving the scene with a quantity of cigarettes.

In the course of a follow up operation local detectives and members of the Armed Support Unit carried out a search of the house in the Inchicore area later in the evening.

The suspect was arrested and detained under Section 30 of the Offences against the State Act at Kevin Street Garda Station.

A number of items believed to be connected with the robberies were seized and held as evidence.

A statement from the garda press office confirmed that during the operation an official firearm was discharged when Gardaí were attacked by a dog.

“One Garda member was injured in the attack and required medical treatment. The dog has been removed for veterinary treatment,” it said.

It is understood the dog ran at the garda and bit him in the groin, and was then shot and injured by a member of the Armed Support Unit.

Because a garda firearm was discharged the matter was reported to the Garda Siochana Ombudsman Commission (GSOC) as per protocol.

It is understood no further investigation will be carried out by GSOC after an examination of the facts but the garda investigation into the robberies is ongoing.

Independent.ie can also reveal that the suspect is also being questioned about an armed robbery at a service station in the Inchicore area on Sunday.

“He is suspected of at least three armed robberies. He was on a bit of a spree and it seems that he is desperate for money because he owes a significant debt,” a senior source said.

The handgun which is suspected of being an intimidation weapon has not yet been recovered by gardai.

The tick cunt posted his ill-gotten gains on Snapchat for the world to see and then he was surprised when the cops came a knocking, they should have shot him instead
Mr. T-bag to you

john m

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2021, 04:38:12 pm »
Are there any youth clubs now? Probably not with all the scandals, and the necessity for vetting. With the right leaders they would be a great community asset. My childhood memories of the youth club in my area, and the summer holidays with it in The Lonan Murphy House near Naas are some of the best in my life. I was a leader in the same club for a few years also.

Vinnos sold off the Youth Club said it wasent needed as the local youth population had dropped .In Inchicore they Closed The Christian Brothers Primary and the Tech. In Ballyfermot the Closed the Big Boys School and one of the Girls schools yet there are plans to build thousands of Appartments within the Catchment area .But then Look at the Local TD .Two Profit from the People A Shinner and a Cabbage .Loads of Bikelanes and Bollards .

john m

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2021, 04:48:33 pm »

The tick cunt posted his ill-gotten gains on Snapchat for the world to see and then he was surprised when the cops came a knocking, they should have shot him instead

I know somebody who fit tints to the windows of his car and posted the Pic on his FB page taken in his yard and there was a Stolen motorbike in the Pic the only one of its kind in the Country .Got him 4 years .

john m

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2021, 04:56:00 pm »
Bob Social engineering by design .Look at Clancy Quay,Heuston South Quarter no schools or Youth Facilities to discourage people with or wanting Children not to buy .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2021, 05:51:06 pm »

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2021, 05:57:12 pm »
Bob Social engineering by design .Look at Clancy Quay,Heuston South Quarter no schools or Youth Facilities to discourage people with or wanting Children not to buy .
They probably hope to stop plebs breeding. The same plebs who take all sorts of illicit drugs, but won't bother with a contraception pill.#fucksticks.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2021, 07:16:15 pm »

Immigrant?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2021, 11:10:29 pm »

Immigrant?
The only serious person Ermy  knows around the core is Granny Smith.

Show Unread Posts