Author Topic: No Blacks no DOGS no Irish  (Read 4714 times)

john m

Re: No Blacks no DOGS no Irish
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2021, 11:00:08 pm »
LOOK AT THIS RODENT .NOT NANED ARE THE LOYALIST LED GARDA HOPING HE WILL TURN TOUT?     WED, 13 JAN, 2021 - 22:48
STEVE NEVILLE AND CIARÁN SUNDERLAND
A man arrested as part of ongoing investigations into two armed robbery incidents in Rialto and Kilmainham in Dublin has been charged and is due before the Criminal Courts of Justice tomorrow morning at 10.30am.

Shortly after midday on Monday, January 11, a man armed with a hand gun entered a shop in Rialto and threatened staff before leaving the scene with a sum of cash.

Moments later a man entered a supermarket & post office in the Kilmainham area and threatened staff before leaving the scene with a quantity of cigarettes.

Gardaí said that no one was physically harmed in either incident. 

In the course of a follow-up operation, local Detectives and members of the Armed Support Unit (ASU) searched a house in the Inchicore area on Tuesday evening and arrested the man aged in his 20s.

A number of items believed to be connected with the robberies were seized in evidence.

He was detained under Section 30 of the Offences against the State Act, 1939 at Kevin Street Garda Station.

A statement added that during the operation an official firearm was discharged when gardaí were attacked by a dog.

One garda member was injured in the attack and required medical treatment.

A later garda statement said the man was involved in another previous armed robbery in Inichore on January 10.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2021, 06:08:39 pm »
Armed with a gun... holed up in his house... nobody was harmed. Obviously not one of them blacks.

#justiceforgeorge

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2021, 06:55:35 pm »
Armed with a gun... holed up in his house... nobody was harmed. Obviously not one of them blacks.

#justiceforgeorge
Dog was shot, same thing.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2021, 06:57:46 pm »
Gardai aid nobody was harmed... aren't the Gardai great, in your opinion?

Offline watty

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2021, 07:00:53 pm »
https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/pit-bull-terrier-shot-by-gardai-when-suspected-armed-robber-set-dog-on-officers-during-search-court-told-39968962.html

-- Michael McDonagh (22) was refused bail when he appeared in court charged over a series of shop holdups that led to the search of his house.

-- The garda said the accused had three accents - Dublin, Traveller and Galway - and he was satisfied having heard the sound on CCTV that the robber was Mr McDonagh.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2021, 07:01:15 pm »
Gardai aid nobody was harmed... aren't the Gardai great, in your opinion?
If it was an imitation firearm perhaps the dog played dead? 8)

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2021, 07:02:53 pm »
https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/pit-bull-terrier-shot-by-gardai-when-suspected-armed-robber-set-dog-on-officers-during-search-court-told-39968962.html

-- Michael McDonagh (22) was refused bail when he appeared in court charged over a series of shop holdups that led to the search of his house.

-- The garda said the accused had three accents - Dublin, Traveller and Galway - and he was satisfied having heard the sound on CCTV that the robber was Mr McDonagh.
In the spirit of equality I suggest the Gardai shoot someone Irish! 8)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2021, 07:03:53 pm »
McDonagh... 'nuff said.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2021, 07:04:45 pm »

If they shot one of them travellers there'd be hell to pay... peaceful protest, my testicles.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2021, 07:11:10 pm »

If they shot one of them travellers there'd be hell to pay... peaceful protest, my testicles.
Like putting a catalytic converter among the pigeons.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2021, 05:12:43 pm »
https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-40226837.html

Pit bull shot dead by gardaí during raid

The dog was shot dead in the course of a house search. Generic Stock : Garda Armed Support Unit

SUN, 14 FEB, 2021 - 20:30
CORMAC O'KEEFFE SECURITY CORRESPONDENT

An armed garda fatally shot a dog — believed to be a pit bull — during a search of a house in Dublin’s north east inner city earlier today.

It is the second time in a month that gardaí conducting a raid on a house have shot dead a dog.

In an operation in Coburg Place, off Seville Place, the Dublin Metropolitan Region (DMR) Armed Support Unit (ASU), assisted by officers from Coolock Detective Unit, carried out a planned search of a house.

Garda sources said that during the search, a dog, described as a pit bull, was about to attack or was in the process of attacking a garda, when it was shot by an armed officer.

“The dog was a pit bull and it had set on or went to attack one of the ASU officers and was shot,” said a Garda source.

Gardaí called for a vet, who came to the scene, but was unable to save the dog’s life.

Garda HQ issued a statement in relation to the matter as the incident involved the discharge of a garda firearm.

The statement said: “Gardaí have arrested a man in his 40s following a search of a house at Coburg Place, Dublin 1 and discharge of an official firearm on 14 February.

“As part of an ongoing investigation, a search was carried out under warrant, of a house in Coburg Place Dublin 1 by the DMR Armed Support Unit with assistance from the Coolock Detective Unit.”

It said that in the search, a small quantity of drugs was uncovered, with an initial street value of around €5,000.

The statement said that a man, aged in his 40s, was arrested at the scene and conveyed to Coolock Garda Station where was detained under Section 4 of the Criminal Justice Act (1984).

The statement said: “During the operation an official firearm was discharged when Gardaí were attacked by a dog inside the house. The dog received veterinary treatment but didn’t survive the injuries sustained.”

The statement said that a Scenes of Crime Unit had attended the scene to carry out an examination.

“As an official firearm was discharged the incident has been notified to the Garda Síochana Ombudsman Commission,” the statement said.

Sources said this does not mean Gsoc will conduct an investigation into the incident, thought it may seek reports on the matter to determine if proper procedures were adhered to.

Gardaí would have to automatically refer the incident for Gsoc investigation if a human had been injured, but this does not apply in relation to animals, sources explained.

Gsoc can carry out a “public interest” investigation, but only where they believe it is warranted.

As with all cases where an official firearm is discharged, Garda bosses will conduct an examination of the incident.

In this case that will be carried out by the Special Tactics & Operations Command, which is responsible for dedicated armed units, such as the ASU.

Just a month ago, an ASU member shot dead a dog during a search after it reportedly bit a fellow garda.

In that case the dog had to be put down by a vet.

That search was conducted on a property in the Rialto area in Dublin’s south inner city. The search was connected to a series of armed robberies in the locality.

One man was arrested in that operation.

Garda sources said that dogs like pit bulls, along with staffies and bull terriers, are regularly used by targets of search operations and often pose a serious risk to officers.

It is thought that an estimated four dogs have been fatally shot by gardaí in the last two years.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2021, 05:24:12 pm »
Is the guy in his 40's a midget by any chance.....the lowdown arsehole done me out of a fiver a few years back.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2021, 05:26:19 pm »
Midget... laffin... reminds me of the time I saw a dwarf climbing down the back wall of Mountjoy... condescending, I thought!

Online Bob Shillin

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2021, 05:27:39 pm »
Midget... laffin... reminds me of the time I saw a dwarf claiming the back wall of Mountjoy... condescending, I thought!
Give up that predictive system, your scribblings are all over the place.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2021, 05:30:27 pm »
I was just think that myself, BS. I dunno how to switch it off but I must find out. It's doing my head in correcting every fucking post.. and every "of" becomes "off" regardless of context.

Show Unread Posts