Author Topic: Entrapment  (Read 3736 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Entrapment
« on: January 13, 2021, 03:26:19 pm »
https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/ireland-lockdown-travel-restrictions-five-19132591

Ireland lockdown travel restrictions: Five exemptions which sees you able to break 5km barrier from home

If you are caught outside the radius aside from the five reasons, you will be penalised

By Darragh Berry Deputy Editor
07:23, 20 OCT 2020 UPDATED0 8:36, 20 OCT 2020
NEWS

By midnight on Wednesday, travel restrictions in Ireland will be reduced down to just 5km, mirroring a similar barrier that we faced at the start of the first major lockdown.

You are being advised to stay at home and exercise within this radius with penalties currently being put together, fining those who break this rule.

However, there are five exemptions which sees people able to cross this small and tight barrier from outside their home.

These include:

Travel to and from work, where work involves providing an essential service.
To attend medical appointments and collect medicines and other health products
For vital family reasons, such as providing care to children, elderly or vulnerable people and in particular for those who live alone but excluding social family visits
For farming purposes, that is food production or care of animals
To visit a grave

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Entrapment
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 03:29:33 pm »
No mention of attending ISIs or LRAs. Are NTA trying to lure us into breaking the law and being:
a) fined if white and Irish by accident of birth or;
b) killed by firing squad if black.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 03:36:42 pm »
No mention of attending ISIs or LRAs. Are NTA trying to lure us into breaking the law and being:

b doesn't apply to us white supremacists!!

john m

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 03:36:53 pm »
Visiting a Grave .Could Occi say he wants to visit the Baby Sewer in Galway and Drop in that picture on the way .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2021, 03:45:45 pm »
Simply place a confederate flag on the back of your cab.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 03:49:25 pm »
Visiting a Grave .Could Occi say he wants to visit the Baby Sewer in Galway and Drop in that picture on the way .

I'm after posting johnny ....took me ages an 3 post offices wit covid rules they wont come out the door an take big parcels off yu in case your carrier of the chinky flu an kill them.....
Very nice staff all them have to say in the post office .....lovely people....
No sign of mental illness like taxi drivers givin out fuk bout everything an guardai executing poor mentally I'll  immigrants
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2021, 03:52:36 pm »

FFS, you were accusing them of stealing Christmas yesterday... you're just licking their arses now so they don't shred your parcel.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2021, 04:02:27 pm »
Judging by the way he said he wrapped it...Houdini would have had problems getting out of it!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2021, 04:06:14 pm »
I'd say some immigrant from the sorting office is already wiping his arse with the picture after flogging the frame on a popular internet auction site.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 04:10:34 pm by Rat Catcher »

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2021, 04:22:02 pm »

FFS, you were accusing them of stealing Christmas yesterday... you're just licking their arses now so they don't shred your parcel.

No I wasnt ...i was givin out bout the temperarilly employed
 Opportunistic Antisocial sociopaths that targeted the post office for obvious reasons ......robbin cnuts that stole little jimmy an Laura's Christmas an ther poor granny
Not the lovely irish coleen  girls that assisted me today in bringing a work of art to another lovely irish coleen that purchased me beutiful irish landscapes painting .....an her livingb not a stones trow from wer the quiet man was filmed ....
Trojan Front line irish workers an not a hint of a complaint out of any them just a lovely irish smile off them all like the old days ......
Before all the rejects  was pumped into the country by denis o brien , freenow , an leo the cnut ....
An thers another ting yu bleedin annoyin me you .....
Yur goin on about the curry muncher  immigrant leo yur boyfriend callin him great an hes lovely an then yur given out about harris an callin him a foreigners an an english mi5 agent anall .....why dont yu write him a love letter an ask him can we have our bleedin 60 billion pension fund back an can he send the 800 sham marriage gicknaa wanabe taxi drivers that are on the run from bleedin ISIS back to the dump they came from ......
Feckin eegjits
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 04:33:59 pm by Octavia1 »

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2021, 04:32:44 pm »
Ide say half them cnuts wit turbines have a bomb under ther hat ....who's goin to know ? You cant search a turbin for religious reasons .....its religious persecution an yu cant tell them owlones lookin tru a slit in ther  black kkk outfits to show ther face cause its religious persecution an racism ....dont get me started today bout  all that bollix .....
Meehole is on the owlones telly talkin bout the catholic oppression of the women and children  of ireland ....an these bearded yokes that crawl out of the mountains in  Afghanistan walk around Dublin 10 feet in front of ther mots an shes carrying a baby an holding 8 shoppin bags an dressed like a fukin dalek so other men dont look at his bird an her gettin osteoporosis from lack of sunlight an n ou t allowed drive or go an get her hair done or nuttin .....
The bleedin hypocrisy of them cnuts in that kildare street for fuk sake ask me arse ....
Gimme a bleedin gun
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 04:35:32 pm by Octavia1 »

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2021, 06:27:57 pm »
selling a painting or 2 Octy...Well deserved Mystro....lucky punter  ::clap
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2021, 06:46:46 pm »
selling a painting or 2 Octy...Well deserved Mystro....lucky punter  ::clap
How you doin cools ? Great to hear from yu ....hopefully yur over the worse by now ....
Yea it was really one I was proud of .....
Looking forward to your next painting.....keep goin my artistic friend  :D :2cheers

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2021, 06:13:50 pm »
To be fair, you were giving out about the temps back in the 70s i.e. back before all menial jobs went to immigrants, Octy. Them Muslims aren't the only ones walking 6 feet apart and covering their women's boats, Islamification is all the rage nowadays. Without our immigrant acquaintances we'd have no medical partitioners, no public transport drivers, no cleaners, no binmen, etc, etc...

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2021, 06:53:32 pm »
To be fair, you were giving out about the temps back in the 70s i.e. back before all menial jobs went to immigrants, Octy. Them Muslims aren't the only ones walking 6 feet apart and covering their women's boats, Islamification is all the rage nowadays. Without our immigrant acquaintances we'd have no medical partitioners, no public transport drivers, no cleaners, no binmen, etc, etc...
Correct yer Ermism, ya pass remarkable so and so.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Show Unread Posts