Author Topic: Get on NOW  (Read 5858 times)

john m

Re: Get on NOW
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2021, 12:13:41 pm »
Envoy Allen on the distance 2/1 6 lenghts or more .Knowing Mullins if his one cant beat him he wont want to finish to close to protect his handicap mark over fences ?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2021, 03:46:48 pm »
When's the race?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2021, 04:53:59 pm »
When's the race?

Ermy will let ye know when it's over and he has the brass in pocket.

Online watty

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2021, 05:26:45 pm »
https://www.racingpost.com/results/195/punchestown/2021-01-17/776179

I hope the erm got the name right on his docket - Envoi Allen did win.

I don't know anything about horseracing but how is a race like this legal?  Sounds like a fixed race.  Only 3 finished.  The winner was 1/2F and the other two were 25/1 and 50/1.  A 4th horse fell over and the 5th horse fell over the fallen jockey!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2021, 07:09:13 pm »
Won by 3.5 lengths according to that link, being from the Racing Post I guess it's correct. The erm suggested backing it to win by 6 or more lengths.

Why would the race be illegal? I used to back horses on a daily basis and I can't see anything untoward...

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2021, 07:13:50 pm »

Online watty

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2021, 07:16:46 pm »
Won by 3.5 lengths according to that link, being from the Racing Post I guess it's correct. The erm suggested backing it to win by 6 or more lengths.

Why would the race be illegal? I used to back horses on a daily basis and I can't see anything untoward...
€20k for the winner.  The odds suggest one horse was Usain Bolt and the other two were from Santry Racing Club.  Sounds a bit pre-determined?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2021, 07:22:30 pm »
You'd be amazed how many odds on shots are beaten in Irish racing.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2021, 07:27:56 pm »
Do pigeons count?

Kinahan Pigeon Launder
Date: October 23, 2019Author: padraigoreillyphotojournalist0
With police forces across the globe introducing new methods of recovering criminals assets it’s forced these gangs who deal in drugs,weapons,people trafficking and prostitution to look at simpler ways of money laundering.The days of using multiple,very complex financial transactions across many different jurisdictions is becoming more difficult.With government’s agreeing to share such information as bank accounts and company records across many borders.It’s made it near impossible for the likes of the Kinahan cartel to launder in places like Ireland,Spain and many other European countries.Also,the days of laundering through secondhand car dealerships,funeral undertakers,builders,restaurants,beauticians,flower shops are coming to an end.

One new method of laundering has recently come to light in Ireland and other European countries,pigeon racing.With Dublin’s Inner City tradition with the sport it is easy to understand how the cartel jumped on this opportunity to launder it’s profits from it’s heroin and cocaine trade.

The pigeon racing sport caught the attention of these drug gangs when in March of this year an online chinese bidder payed $1.4million for a pigeon.Also,in Taiwan over the past 18 months organised criminal gangs have kidnapped valuable racing pigeons and made big cash ransom demands for the safe return of these prized birds.

So,how do Irish criminal gangs launder large amounts of cash through the sport of pigeon racing.

Earlier this year a new Brussels report called “Mapping of Corruption of Sport in the EU” detailed that up to £78Billion annually is illegally laundered through sport.Common trick is for criminal gangs to take over sport clubs.Then put their dirty money through the books,eventually declaring as profits.The club will appear as being successful and the criminal cleans his drug money.The report stated that this practice is widespread across Europe.It’s not just the big clubs,but often the smaller clubs as their easier to control.

When a pigeon is sold for laundering purposes the unsuspecting buyer will be given an invoice.The price of the bird will be well below market value.This guarantee’s a quick sale and keeps the cash in circulation.Then a second invoice is raised for the sale of the same pigeon but for an increased figure.It’s then that the dirty money is introduced for cleaning.It’s declared through the books,taxed and therefore legitimised for the crime gangs.The clean money is often used to by properties for the rental market.One such Dublin drug dealer who was part of John Gilligan’s gang bought properties in Spain using a similar method.He then got his wife to act as the interior designer for the 10 apartments,paying her €25K for each apartment.The honest value of the furnishings in each apartment was €5K.

With the pigeons historical roots in Belgium,Netherlands and Britain it’s easy for Irish crime gangs to obtain birds to buy and sell.Such criminal gangs as the Kinahan’s have operated their illegal drug activities in these very countries for decades.

It’s known that recently one such pigeon fancier has been laundering large amounts of cash for the Kinahan Cartel.The Dublin man in his late 40’s is originally from the North Inner city and is a close friend of 2 brothers from Hardwick Street in the South Inner City.These brothers are very close to Daniel Kinahan,one lives in Dubai and see’s Daniel on a daily basis,while the other is currently in Marbella,Spain.Both are heavily involved in the Kinahan’s international drug trade.The brother living in Marbella is currently wanted for questioning by Gardai in relation to a murder from the start of the now infamous Kinahan/Hutch feud.

The pigeon fancier working for the cartel recently bought a pigeon for a 6 figure sum.Similar to the secondhand car trade,pigeons are sold multiple times over months,often to other gang members.

One man involved in this sport over the past 40 years say’s these people are ruining the sport he loves.He’s witnessed well known hardened Dublin criminals at pigeon clubs,he says “Just their presence is enough to put the fear of God into you”.

The full horror of this was seen when Keith Walker was gunned down outside Blanchardstown Racing Pigeon Club on June 12,2015.The gunman shot Walker 18 times with a sub machine gun,it was a case of mistaken identity.The intended target was his friend and convicted criminal,Jay O’Connor,also a pigeon fancier.

Published by padraigoreillyphotojournalist

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2021, 07:38:23 pm »
I thought Ermy was the author...but obviously a student of the Erm....."payed for"...."to by properties"

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2021, 09:56:26 pm »
Dirty secrets

https://youtu.be/ljC5m0XJF_U
https://youtu.be/H-uiK2z3QVw

Hooky as fuck,I had seen the first bit before but not the second part.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2021, 10:38:44 pm »
I thought Ermy was the author...but obviously a student of the Erm....."payed for"...."to by properties"
Padraig is the photographer always first on the scene at gangland shootings.

john m

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2021, 10:44:16 pm »
They have been doing that with horses for years .Buy four or five foals hold them for a year send them to auction they sell for a couple of hundred grand nobody knows the buyer but the seller gets clean money tax free thanks to Charlie Haughy removing tax on bloodstock sales ..I pointed out one horse running in a National Hunt race that cost half a million he had his balls chopped as most national hunt horses do so no breeding value .To get back half a million in winnings you would need to win over a million after Jocky and trainer get their cut then minus training and vet fees and jockie fees .Why do you think a lot of Irish trainers are getting into trouble with the racing authorities ?Didnt Gordon Elliott train a winner for some big drug cartel Labek .How many other trainers are training for them or moving money .

john m

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2021, 04:50:46 pm »
Having looked at Cheltenham .Paddy Power are betting money back if your horse dosent run .Taking into account that Irish trainers will have to pay VAT to bring horses over only our good ones will travel .So I have one for you to back no run money back its in the Foxhunters Chase ,most foxhunters are not owned by wealthy owners so most Irish Hunters wont travel and English hunters are usually a poor lot .Billaway @4/1 .I think if he runs he will be about a 6/4 shot .

An added bonus with this horse .English point to point racing is cancelled so english hunters wont have raced .This horse is trained by Williy Mullins .

Anybody On .Ran today won now only 5/2 for Cheltenham .

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2021, 07:28:28 pm »
Think its jumping is not great John,made several mistakes that you wouldn't get away with at Chelt.Looked beaten just before the straight but got back going again to win handy enough in the end.

Show Unread Posts