Author Topic: COVID '19 or Brexit '21?  (Read 2290 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
COVID '19 or Brexit '21?
« on: January 18, 2021, 03:47:58 pm »
Mrs. Catcher went to Tesco the day before yesterday and the shelves were practically empty.

john m

Re: COVID '19 or Brexit '21?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 06:38:33 pm »
Brexit Rodent .Scallopps and Mackrel were selling today in British Fish Markets for 2p a kilo YES TWO NEW PENCE a Kilo .Wont be long now before British Troops are on the Streets of Britain shooting dead British Citizens .This time it wont be the British Cities of LondonDerry anf Belfast .Andy Capp and his old mare Flo and the Tracksuited kids and his unmarried Daughter and her 5 kids will be rebelling soon if the British Dail votes tonight to cut their Dole by £20 a week .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 06:52:31 pm »
To be fair, if they can get fish for 2p/kilo they can't complain.... apart from the Brexiteers, they'd want a pound for a penny.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2021, 06:55:01 pm »
Ther was no mackeral in lidls today in Tins ....never seen that before ....
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2021, 06:59:12 pm »
I always thought of mackerel as a summer fish... dunno why...

john m

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2021, 07:02:34 pm »
To be fair, if they can get fish for 2p/kilo they can't complain.... apart from the Brexiteers, they'd want a pound for a penny.

Problem is if fishermen cant get coin for their catch they wont catch .Then when Andy gets his Giro and sends Flo out for a fish Supper and ten cans of Carlsberg Special he will get vexed when she comes back with only a bag of chips and mushy peas and cans .The first casualty will be Tiddles Flos cat who use to get a bit of red mullett thrown to him .He will fuck off and Andys gaff will get over run with Rats and Mice that might lead to the kids of the unmarried daughter getting Rinkosporium or Sercoptic mange mites .They wont be able to see a doctor because the Doctor will be bust needling old people .Then you will have another Epidemic in Hartleypool or Scunthorpe then the League will be canceled then Borris will have to go into his Dail and blame the new epidemic on the Fishermen refusing to work for Bronz coin .

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2021, 07:06:19 pm »
I always thought of mackerel as a summer fish... dunno why...
Apparently they are very good for you because they are "oily" fish, despite the fact, that I have heard, that they are the scavengers of the sea, and will eat anything including sewerage effluent. I'm not a great fish eater anyway, but can't be doing with the bones in dem makkerel.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2021, 07:24:46 pm »
Was in Lidl this afternoon,shelves were fairly well stocked,chicken fillets were the only item that were in short supply so i settled for the diced fillets instead....thank fuk i stayed away from the tools aisles though....i'm an awful man for the oul tool and accessory aisles!!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2021, 07:30:32 pm »
Mrs. Catcher went to Tesco the day before yesterday and the shelves were practically empty.
After she was finished? 8)

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2021, 07:31:50 pm »
Ther was no mackeral in lidls today in Tins ....never seen that before ....
Animal Rights Front set them free. Which was easy cos the key was on the outside! 8)

Offline vandriver

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2021, 08:45:50 pm »
The shortage of chicken fillets is due to an outbreak of avian flu.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2021, 09:19:12 pm »
Was in Lidl this afternoon,shelves were fairly well stocked,chicken fillets were the only item that were in short supply so i settled for the diced fillets instead....thank fuk i stayed away from the tools aisles though....i'm an awful man for the oul tool and accessory aisles!!

Ifin ya dont stay away from that isle..you will turn into a right TOOL....Maybe you are all ready on the way but you seem to be just getting a feel for the TOOLs...   for the mo?
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2021, 09:26:19 pm »
I’ve started making sardine flavoured tea, but I’m slightly reluctant to extend my experimentation to mackerel flavour.

It’s a different kettle of fish altogether
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2021, 01:15:16 am »
Any fish will eat shite .....mackeral can significantly reduce yur blood  pressure accordin to the "experts " ...https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2189040/
That kip in poolbeg that keeps spilling gick into the sea dries the poo an its sold to the farmers that spread it on to ther potatoes.....
So yous are all eatin someone elses poop ...yur also gettin all ther medications in yur potatoes ide imagine ....
If yu have trouble gettin it up an are grown a pair of boobs an are watching alot gladiator movies lately ....
Probably the contraceptive pill in yur diet
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2021, 09:12:15 am »
Any fish will eat shite .....mackeral can significantly reduce yur blood  pressure accordin to the "experts " ...https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2189040/
That kip in poolbeg that keeps spilling gick into the sea dries the poo an its sold to the farmers that spread it on to ther potatoes.....
So yous are all eatin someone elses poop ...yur also gettin all ther medications in yur potatoes ide imagine ....
If yu have trouble gettin it up an are grown a pair of boobs an are watching alot gladiator movies lately ....
Probably the contraceptive pill in yur diet
Covid-19 in the waste water, therefore in marine life:

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/coronavirus-data-from-dublin-wicklow-sewage-shows-new-highs-since-september-1.4444979

Show Unread Posts