Author Topic: Deliveroo Looking For Choreographers?  (Read 2968 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Deliveroo Looking For Choreographers?
« on: February 05, 2021, 12:08:43 pm »
https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0204/1195058-deliveroo-gardai/

Deliveroo seeks garda meeting over attacks on workers

Updated / Thursday, 4 Feb 2021 13:46

The food delivery company Deliveroo is seeking a meeting with gardaí after a spate of attacks on its workers around Dublin City Centre.

Deliveroo riders claim they have been regularly threatened at knifepoint by groups of young people attempting to steal their bicycles.

RTÉ's Today with Claire Byrne programme spoke to cyclists for the company who say they feel unsafe in Dublin - amid increased animosity between young people and Deliveroo workers over recent incidents.

William and Lucas, both from Sao Paulo in Brazil, spoke to the programme.

Lucas said: "We are facing too many attacks from teenagers. They try stealing our bicycle and hit you with some things and we don't know why it happens because we are just working."

He added: "Three weeks ago I was delivering in Dublin 8 and 15-20 guys tried to stop my bike.

"They tried to throw some chain lock to stop my bike but they couldn't.

"I was very, very, very nervous... I could escape but I have some friends and they couldn't and they lost their bikes."

"There are some days of attacks with glass as well. It's not every day," said William.

He added: "The situation is very bad as we are cycling on the road it can hit our eyes, our hats. It can be a big problem for us. We are just working."

The Liffey Lip

Re: Deliveroo Looking For Choreographers?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2021, 12:13:27 pm »
EU and their issuing of passports...Portuguese when they're signing on....Brazilian when they're (grammar) working.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2021, 12:16:17 pm »
Working (if you call murder work) on student visas while there's hardly a college open!

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2021, 12:19:54 pm »
Truth is treason in the Kingdom of Lies....read your aul Orwell Rats....unfolding an unravelling all around you....kids have no future except to sign up to Greenism, the new religion. The zero hour contract generation will be the ones kicking your doors in...very soon and probably within 5 yrs. They want what you have. Laugh now..............that's what they did before going into Treblinka and Auschwitz.....and they were given postcards to send to loved ones inviting them over...

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2021, 12:23:34 pm »
It mightn't be as bad as you think.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2021, 12:24:46 pm »
It's not.....I've no kids to fuss over. lol

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2021, 02:05:12 pm »
I think the locals have a chip on their shoulder! 8)

john m

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2021, 02:10:42 pm »
Im with Big Dommo and Tommy Two scars im isolating in me taxi with the windows open Big Dommo is on his balcony in the flats and Tommy is in the Playground so we are not actually meeting but we are .Just in case the Garda are trying to trap us for Covid 19 violations .Paul ,Simon ,and James not their real names are sitting in the Playground .I ask Paul whats the story with the Deliveroo drivers getting mugged for bikes .He says Jonny your the cleverest shrewdest cunt I know you work it out and winks .Agh fuck says I you know the suss .So I say you know the suss dont you .He says no tell us .So I tell him The cunts that use to peddle the Rickshaws are now peddeling bikes for Deliveroo in fact some of them only have the jacket and backpack and are selling and delivering Coke around the City .Thats why they are getting bladed and carrying blades .Where the fuck else can you PEDDEL your wares no chance of being stopped by thin Blue .White Lines Matter .

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2021, 02:10:47 pm »

the guards should go under cover working as Deliveroo workers, masks and hoodie up. then when they get attacked by the little knackers, just unleash the pepper spray and batons on the little shits.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2021, 02:11:46 pm »

They won't be havin chips or any other foodstuffs delivered to them.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2021, 02:14:40 pm »

the guards should go under cover working as Deliveroo workers, masks and hoodie up. then when they get attacked by the little knackers, just unleash the pepper spray and batons on the little shits.
You can't do that, they're all "Talented footballers  with their whole life ahead of them". 8)

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2021, 02:18:50 pm »

You can't do that, they're all "Talented footballers  with their whole life ahead of them". 8)

I'd say the majority of them are talentless fukheads and a future(and presently) drain on society.

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2021, 02:48:50 pm »

The only football they play is on the xbox.

The biggest knacker from the town I live in was a really good footballer, apparently he could have made it as a professional footballer but instead he decided to go down the drugs, drink, gbh, social welfare route.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2021, 03:03:04 pm »
Good career move considering the socio-economic factors involved. When ~People before Prophet and the Commies truly get in....expect a Doctor to earn as much as a Road-Sweeper.....Which one of those tasks seems less stressful when you match them up?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2021, 03:09:22 pm »
Good career move considering the socio-economic factors involved. When ~People before Prophet and the Commies truly get in....expect a Doctor to earn as much as a Road-Sweeper.....Which one of those tasks seems less stressful when you match them up?
A road sweeper might be in the gutter, but he's looking up at the stars! 8)

Show Unread Posts