Author Topic: Unhappily Happy  (Read 3120 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: Unhappily Happy
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2021, 11:38:54 am »
+1.

Offline Punter

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2021, 12:03:50 pm »
Have to hand it to AP yesterday --when Ed/Sarah and Luke were saying how great it was for racing that Tiger won in light of all controversy--AP said that the horse won because he was cared for all his life by people who knew their business and prepared him to a tee--how else could he have won so many times on the track !

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2021, 12:07:30 pm »
Fantastic training performance on the part of Denise Foster. The difference between the Tiger Roll we seen a few weeks back and the Tiger Roll that showed up yesterday was night and day. She's obviously vastly improved conditions in that yard in a very short time. The powers that be should take note and ban that vulgar little man, Gordon Elliott, for life!

john m

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2021, 03:29:36 pm »
I worked one day since lockdown back on me tools and it was today so I missed an Invitation from the Rodent to socially distance pints of porter him on the big sofa and me on the comfortable one in the sunny seaside village .I was saying how bad Paul Townsend is as a Jockey and the Balbriggan wit opined that the only way Townsend would ride a Grade One Winner was if he rode Rachel Blackmore . rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Genius funniest racing joke of all time

john m

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2021, 03:54:59 pm »
Townsend .He couldnt ride a drunken Whore .

Show Unread Posts