Author Topic: Micks Holiday  (Read 5029 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Micks Holiday
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2021, 06:31:04 pm »
He's probably crying into his gold plated pensions as we speak!!

john m

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2021, 06:35:58 pm »
Hes not the only one ..Worlds BIGGEST bookie wouldnt lay 400 @2/1

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2021, 06:39:22 pm »
Taoiseach now unlikely to travel to Washington as White House examines virtual St Patrick’s Day meeting

I was in the White House, not a lot to write home about, some great museums and sights to be seen in Washington though.

john m

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2021, 06:45:08 pm »
Taoiseach now unlikely to travel to Washington as White House examines virtual St Patrick’s Day meeting

I was in the White House, not a lot to write home about, some great museums and sights to be seen in Washington though.

He will be the first Taoiseach since Cuchullin not to visit the White House doubt he will be around this time next year .

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2021, 07:10:04 pm »

He will be the first Taoiseach since Cuchullin not to visit the White House doubt he will be around this time next year .

I hope he's not, still cant understand people voting for FF.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2021, 07:20:17 pm »

I thought the Galway tent was to impress all those Galwegians and garner votes!!

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2021, 07:37:42 pm »

I thought the Galway tent was to impress all those Galwegians and garner votes!!

Yeah, but that's long gone and they're still voting for them!  (stockholm syndrome)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2021, 08:04:48 pm »
He was wrong about FG voting for Mary Lou for Taoiseach, erm. In fact he's only ever been right when he's told you something Alan Kelly has already opined on the national airwaves. I think his cover is blown.

Which junior Minister was it that you met with Roy?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 08:07:27 pm by Rat Catcher »

john m

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2021, 11:03:42 pm »
He was wrong about FG voting for Mary Lou for Taoiseach, erm. In fact he's only ever been right when he's told you something Alan Kelly has already opined on the national airwaves. I think his cover is blown.

Which junior Minister was it that you met with Roy?

Or maybe he tells Kelly what to think .FG would dig up the corps of their dead mothers fuck them up the hole for power .If FF and the Cabbages didnt play ball Leo would be Mary from the Navan roads Bitch . My man hasent been wrong .Anyhoo Paddy Power betting 1/1 Johnny May to score a try against Italy .I would score a try against italy the deuce Paddy wouldnt lay me is on May Ill wait on me six ton payout till march .
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 11:18:19 pm by john m »

john m

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2021, 02:57:27 pm »
Might of dodged a bullit here forgot to put the rugby bet on this morning ?

john m

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2021, 03:12:55 pm »
FUCK IT .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2021, 02:34:08 pm »
Did they win?

john m

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2021, 02:53:34 pm »
Did they win?

It won but Paddy the worlds biggest bookie would only lay 40 @1/1 as they said this was a boosted price and limited to a maximum of 40 notes .Think they are taking the responsible Gambling thing a bit far .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2021, 04:11:57 pm »
They're only interested in people losing money John...not winning it!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2021, 04:21:21 pm »
That's not entirely true. I agree, with evidence to back it up, that licensed bookmakers are nothing but parasites and deserve no place in society. However, Paddypower will direct customers they don't want to bet with to Betfair.. which is a betting exchange. Technically all bets on exchanges are won by punters (and lost by other punters) and the exchange provider (Paddypower parent company, Flutter Entertainment PLC, in the case of Betfair) pockets a reasonable commission from the winning side.

Show Unread Posts