Author Topic: 23 years old, STILL at college instead of jail  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: 23 years old, STILL at college instead of jail
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 02:03:49 pm »
Fuk it....i had to read that all the way to the end to hear about his drug debt/habit!!

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 04:47:27 pm »
was going home last Wednesday night after another howler of a shift. six or seven hours out and 10 euro i had. driving down swords main street and there was a black lad standing with his hand out. had'nt picked a cunt up off the street in anger in yonks and i pounced at the opportunity. he came up to the window with the hood up but i could see his entire face. about 21 years old. will you bring me to portmarnock. i just have to go over to the atm. no problem. going through malahide he says actually bring me home to the lovely seaside town of blackbriggan. how much would that be. 50 I says. I better stop and get some more dosh out for you and he gets more bread out of an atm. that's grand. thank you.
could I charge my phone please. no problem son here's my cable. thank you.
nice as a pie all the way home. friendly chit chat
up the m50 talkin about the shamdemic. it's all a loada bollocks is'nt it. it certainly is son.

second exit and we take a left at the little Tesco roundabout follow the road to the left. 50 quid on the meter. he fuckin bolted like linford christie. YE FFFFUCKIN N!GGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR YE I squealed out the window at him. made him drop his phone. picked it back up and he cantered off not a bother on him. let myself down a bit. I shudda shouted YE FUCKIN JUNGLE BUNNYYYYYYY CUNTCHA which was more appropriate at the time. he continued trotting on his way. i spun the car around like fuckin David Soul. made a bollocks of the situation. I came out and turned left insteada turning right. when I double backed i went for the correct area and there was a black lad walking very slowly down the road. moving any slower he wudda been going backwards. 90% sure it was him. I went by him and did a u turn. I was watching to see if he was throwing the eye at me. he kept walking cool as a cucumber in to Taylor Hill were he rendezvoused with this other little tanned toe rag. looked liked some sorta camel jockey and did a drug deal. pulled up beside him. is umbango jackson or something your name i says to him. pretending I was looking for a hailo. gauging his reaction and seeing if he'd do another runner. gave him a proper eyeballing in the pitch darkness. like looking in to a black hole or talking to someone with a balaclava on. cunts all look the same. came back out and did a few loops of the block and he was strolling in circles up and down the road waiting for me to leave.

Like a fuckin demon I was back down the M1.
Heading home to swords and next thing I see the exit for the m50. holy hand fuck i says. Completely overshot my swords exit I was so sizzling. The funny thing is the hailo went off and I picked another white irish chap. Again about 21 years old going on a drug run. When he made his stop he got out and he says I'm gonna leave my phone and my house keys with ye. Don't worry about it son I says but he insisted. I'm sure you're thinking I'm bogey. Not at all son but he hands me his gear and disappeared and came back 10 minutes later and I dropped him home. twenty quid on the meter. there's 30.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2021, 05:36:16 pm »
was going home last Wednesday night after another howler of a shift. six or seven hours out and 10 euro i had. driving down swords main street and there was a black lad standing with his hand out. had'nt picked a cunt up off the street in anger in yonks and i pounced at the opportunity. he came up to the window with the hood up but i could see his entire face. about 21 years old. will you bring me to portmarnock. i just have to go over to the atm. no problem. going through malahide he says actually bring me home to the lovely seaside town of blackbriggan. how much would that be. 50 I says. I better stop and get some more dosh out for you and he gets more bread out of an atm. that's grand. thank you.
could I charge my phone please. no problem son here's my cable. thank you.
nice as a pie all the way home. friendly chit chat
up the m50 talkin about the shamdemic. it's all a loada bollocks is'nt it. it certainly is son.

second exit and we take a left at the little Tesco roundabout follow the road to the left. 50 quid on the meter. he fuckin bolted like linford christie. YE FFFFUCKIN N!GGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR YE I squealed out the window at him. made him drop his phone. picked it back up and he cantered off not a bother on him. let myself down a bit. I shudda shouted YE FUCKIN JUNGLE BUNNYYYYYYY CUNTCHA which was more appropriate at the time. he continued trotting on his way. i spun the car around like fuckin David Soul. made a bollocks of the situation. I came out and turned left insteada turning right. when I double backed i went for the correct area and there was a black lad walking very slowly down the road. moving any slower he wudda been going backwards. 90% sure it was him. I went by him and did a u turn. I was watching to see if he was throwing the eye at me. he kept walking cool as a cucumber in to Taylor Hill were he rendezvoused with this other little tanned toe rag. looked liked some sorta camel jockey and did a drug deal. pulled up beside him. is umbango jackson or something your name i says to him. pretending I was looking for a hailo. gauging his reaction and seeing if he'd do another runner. gave him a proper eyeballing in the pitch darkness. like looking in to a black hole or talking to someone with a balaclava on. cunts all look the same. came back out and did a few loops of the block and he was strolling in circles up and down the road waiting for me to leave.

Like a fuckin demon I was back down the M1.
Heading home to swords and next thing I see the exit for the m50. holy hand fuck i says. Completely overshot my swords exit I was so sizzling. The funny thing is the hailo went off and I picked another white irish chap. Again about 21 years old going on a drug run. When he made his stop he got out and he says I'm gonna leave my phone and my house keys with ye. Don't worry about it son I says but he insisted. I'm sure you're thinking I'm bogey. Not at all son but he hands me his gear and disappeared and came back 10 minutes later and I dropped him home. twenty quid on the meter. there's 30.
A Liberal is a Conservative that hasn't been mugged yet.

I'm guessing you're a fully paid up member of the Conservative party?

Show Unread Posts