Author Topic: Analyse this  (Read 2344 times)

Offline silverbullet

Analyse this
« on: February 28, 2021, 12:22:08 am »

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Analyse this
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 12:26:38 am »
I'd rather get a loan of Panels rusty mincer.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 12:28:09 am »
I'd rather get a loan of Panels rusty mincer.
Ah go on. Lettin' on you're  a Statistician,  everyone else on here doe! 8)

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2021, 12:32:02 pm »
Ah you're alri SB!! lol

john m

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2021, 12:34:33 pm »
It seems humans are like dogs the Mongrel crossbreeds seem to be the healthiest .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2021, 02:52:17 pm »
It seems humans are like dogs the Mongrel crossbreeds seem to be the healthiest .
Coffee colour is the future.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2021, 06:47:19 pm »
when I was growing up the house two doors up from me the daughter had a yorkshire terrier house rat.
the thing was coddled and had long hair that was of course preened and pruned and shampooed constantly.
it only came as far as the end of the driveway when the mother would be out watering the plants or whatever.
pissy little temperament it had.
never stopped barking and if you ran towards it it would start squealing and run for comfort.
the thing disgusted my old lad.
he used to openly say to the father across the garden fence that thing should be put down in front of my mother to wind her up.
my next door neighbour in between our houses was a lovely man.
he obviously hated the little fuckin rat as much as we did because at one stage he erected a two by four in the garden with a little yoke nailed to it that omitted a high pitched noise intermittently to fuck with the dog.
the poor man would be getting in to his car every day and he'd have to run the gauntlet of this yoke barracking him along the dividing fence every day.
one day the dog was found squished at the end of his driveway.
the yoke was so used to getting it's own way that it thought that if I keep barking at this car reversing towards me it will stop and go the other way.
that was the official story anyway.
I reckon he lost the plot one day and hit the yoke with hammer and then staged an accident.
about 6 months after I was walking down the road and was met with a little preened and pruned yorkshire terrier little cunt squealing and growing and snapping at me.
they replaced the jaysus dog with an exact clone of the dog that was killed.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2021, 07:11:59 pm »
Our two next door neighbours have dog,house we're attached to have two yorkshire squealing whimpering fuks,today being what resembled summer,they were fuked out the back,never fukin stopped whimpering at their back door so i cut the grass just to annoy the fuk out of them,i stopped the lawnmower at one stage and heard yer wan sayin..."oh is that lawnmower frightening you?".....how i chuckled!!

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2021, 09:51:30 pm »
I've got a Yorkie and he resembles all of that, a right little cnut, the moth and the kids love him and he loves them, don't think he likes me cause he always snapping at me (especially when I annoy the fcuk out of him)
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2021, 11:25:48 pm »
one word...

Microwave.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2021, 09:54:31 am »
IT'S ALL A LOADA DOGS BOLLOX.

Offline Belker

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2021, 10:38:40 am »
when I was growing up the house two doors up from me the daughter had a yorkshire terrier house rat.
the thing was coddled and had long hair that was of course preened and pruned and shampooed constantly.
it only came as far as the end of the driveway when the mother would be out watering the plants or whatever.
pissy little temperament it had.
never stopped barking and if you ran towards it it would start squealing and run for comfort.
the thing disgusted my old lad.
he used to openly say to the father across the garden fence that thing should be put down in front of my mother to wind her up.
my next door neighbour in between our houses was a lovely man.
he obviously hated the little fuckin rat as much as we did because at one stage he erected a two by four in the garden with a little yoke nailed to it that omitted a high pitched noise intermittently to fuck with the dog.
the poor man would be getting in to his car every day and he'd have to run the gauntlet of this yoke barracking him along the dividing fence every day.
one day the dog was found squished at the end of his driveway.
the yoke was so used to getting it's own way that it thought that if I keep barking at this car reversing towards me it will stop and go the other way.
that was the official story anyway.
I reckon he lost the plot one day and hit the yoke with hammer and then staged an accident.
about 6 months after I was walking down the road and was met with a little preened and pruned yorkshire terrier little cunt squealing and growing and snapping at me.
they replaced the jaysus dog with an exact clone of the dog that was killed.
Good story DMG, reminds me of the time walking greyhounds back in the Seventies when we were attacked by terriers in a housing estate. I'll post the full story another day..

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2021, 12:47:04 pm »
I've got a Yorkie and he resembles all of that, a right little cnut, the moth and the kids love him and he loves them, don't think he likes me cause he always snapping at me (especially when I annoy the fcuk out of him)
Yorkshire terriers were deliberately bred small. It allowed  them to chase and kill rats under the seeing machines  in the linen and cotton factories.

Rats were in abundance because of the use of animal fats in the rag trade.

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2021, 12:30:41 am »

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2021, 01:50:58 am »
Ah poor Roxy.....Was Gus found yet.....probably an APB out on him!!

Show Unread Posts