Author Topic: Celebrating  (Read 1340 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Celebrating
« on: March 05, 2021, 01:24:38 pm »
I got a tenner, yes €10, on Alan Two Suits Soutar to win the UK Open @ 200/1 with the erm's favourite bookie. Tinternet offered me 40c but, as there was fuck all money on Betfair and no odds on Bet365 at the time for some reason, I dug my heels in and rang the power line, waited 15 minutes for some lad in red braces on the trading floor to stick his neck out and take a chance!

It's mad so it is... getting on almost feels better than backing a winner!

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Celebrating
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2021, 01:48:21 pm »
How do ye know he was wearing red braces...did he tell you?...he cudda been in his boxroom bollock naked pullin his plum!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2021, 12:23:09 pm »
Ah Hal, they're working on a "trading floor" and making multi-million pound decisions on the fly... allow them some dignity!

Ol' suits has progressed to the last 32 - knocking out Raymond vanBarneveld, Mickey Mansell and Stephen Bunting - and is the bookies's favourite to make the last 16 so I'm getting a good run for my tenner!

john m

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2021, 11:13:01 am »
I got a tenner, yes €10, on Alan Two Suits Soutar to win the UK Open @ 200/1 with the erm's favourite bookie. Tinternet offered me 40c but, as there was fuck all money on Betfair and no odds on Bet365 at the time for some reason, I dug my heels in and rang the power line, waited 15 minutes for some lad in red braces on the trading floor to stick his neck out and take a chance!

It's mad so it is... getting on almost feels better than backing a winner!

My Favourite Bookie just banned me .......Your account has been suspended. You are able to view your account details and upload supporting documentation only. All other functionality has been disabled on your account. Please contact us for more information. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2021, 02:30:58 pm »
You must have withdrawn more than you lodged. That's against the rules... and the cunts own everything now, even Oddschecker. I'd say the Kinahan Sports Management Group hold most of the shares these days.

Show Unread Posts