Author Topic: I knew it was bad ....  (Read 6621 times)

john m

I knew it was bad ....
« on: March 06, 2021, 07:36:46 pm »
SAT, 06 MAR, 2021 - 17:31
CIARÁN SUNDERLAND AND STEVE NEVILLE
A woman has been seriously injured in a shooting incident in Dublin this afternoon.

The woman is being treated for her injuries at St James Hospital.

She was taken there by ambulance.

Gardaí said that a man in his early 30s attended the same hospital with gunshot wounds.

He is described as being in a serious condition.

Gardaí remain at the scene of the shooting in the Bluebell area of Inchicore, Dublin 8 which is preserved for examination.

They stated that forensic investigators are currently at scene and a technical examination is taking place.

Gardaí are appealing for anyone with information in relation to this incident to come forward.

Anyone with any information in relation to this matter should contact Kevin Street Garda Station on 01 666 9400, the Garda Confidential Line on 1800 666 111 or any garda station.

Offline Shallowhal

Re: I knew it was bad ....
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2021, 07:40:41 pm »
Murder suicide gone badly wrong?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2021, 07:46:15 pm »
SAT, 06 MAR, 2021 - 17:31
CIARÁN SUNDERLAND AND STEVE NEVILLE
A woman has been seriously injured in a shooting incident in Dublin this afternoon.

The woman is being treated for her injuries at St James Hospital.

She was taken there by ambulance.

Gardaí said that a man in his early 30s attended the same hospital with gunshot wounds.

He is described as being in a serious condition.

Gardaí remain at the scene of the shooting in the Bluebell area of Inchicore, Dublin 8 which is preserved for examination.

They stated that forensic investigators are currently at scene and a technical examination is taking place.

Gardaí are appealing for anyone with information in relation to this incident to come forward.

Anyone with any information in relation to this matter should contact Kevin Street Garda Station on 01 666 9400, the Garda Confidential Line on 1800 666 111 or any garda station.
Naming a block of flats after a failed IRA bomber was never going to end well:
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/77015757/bernard-curtis

Offline watty

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2021, 07:47:17 pm »
Revenge?

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/man-and-woman-injured-in-dublin-shooting-40165630.html

It's understood the female victim is known to real IRA killer Sean Connolly who is serving life for murdering veteran crime boss Eamon Kelly.

RTE made the same connection earlier but they've taken it off their website.  So maybe something else?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2021, 08:11:13 pm »
Revenge?

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/crime/man-and-woman-injured-in-dublin-shooting-40165630.html

It's understood the female victim is known to real IRA killer Sean Connolly who is serving life for murdering veteran crime boss Eamon Kelly.

RTE made the same connection earlier but they've taken it off their website.  So maybe something else?
Sunday Worst printed it anyway:
HORROR GUN ATTACK Man and woman in serious condition following double shooting in south Dublin

Garda technical bureau at the scene of a shooting incident that took place at Bernard Curtis House, a flat complex in the south of the city today.
Picture by Fergal Phillips
Garda technical bureau at the scene of a shooting incident that took place at Bernard Curtis House, a flat complex in the south of the city today. Picture by Fergal Phillips
Ken Foy
March 06 2021 02:08 PM
A 30-year-old woman and a man in his early 30s are in a serious condition in hospital after they were shot at a flat complex in the Bluebell area of south Dublin.

It's understood the woman was shot in the chest and the arm.

A man was also taken to hospital with gun shot injuries.

The scene of the shooting incident has been preserved for a technical examination and Gardai from Killmainham are investigating.

"Gardaí are investigating a shooting incident that occurred at an apartment in Bluebell, Dublin 8, this afternoon Saturday 6th March, 2021 at approximately 1p.m.," a Garda spokesperson said. in a statement this evening.

"A woman, aged in her 30s, received gunshot wounds and was removed to St. James Hospital in a serious condition.

"A short time later a man (early 30s) attended St. James Hospital with gunshots wounds. He is in a serious condition.

The Garda Forensic Investigators are currently at scene and a technical examination is taking place.

Garda technical bureau at the scene of a shooting incident that took place at Bernard Curtis House, a flat complex in the south of the city today.
Picture by Fergal Phillips
Garda technical bureau at the scene of a shooting incident that took place at Bernard Curtis House, a flat complex in the south of the city today. Picture by Fergal Phillips
Anyone with any information in relation to this matter should contact Kevin Street Garda Station on 01 666 9400, the Garda Confidential Line on 1800 666 111 or any Garda station.

Kelly (65) was shot dead near his home as he returned home from a betting shop in December 2012.

Sean Connolly has been serving a life sentence since he pleaded guilty to the murder at the Special Criminal Court in April 2015.

Connolly had been charged at a special sitting of the non-jury court with the murder of Kelly at Furry Park Road, Killester, on 4 December 2012.

Connolly had also been charged with IRA membership and with possession of a firearm on the same occasion.

john m

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2021, 09:08:22 pm »
Revenge?

sister

john m

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2021, 11:18:19 am »
Ali Bracken

March 07 2021 02:30 AM

A woman closely related to Real IRA killer Sean Connolly was fighting for her life last night after she was shot along with another man during an internal row between IRA criminals in the capital.

The innocent 30-year-old woman was shot in the chest and arm at a flat in Bernard Curtis House, Bluebell in Dublin 12, just before 1pm yesterday. She was rushed to St James's Hospital and remained in a critical condition last night having underwent surgery.

A man, in his early 30s, was also shot alongside her in the apartment. He fled the scene and later presented himself at St James's Hospital suffering from a gunshot wound. His condition is described as serious. Senior sources say there was an "IRA meeting" at Bernard Curtis House involving a number of dissident criminals when the double shooting took place.

Several criminals linked to the Real IRA attended the meeting when the in-fighting began and the shooting took place, sources say. At least three men were in garda custody last night, two in Kevin Street and one at Kilmainham.

A source said: "This was some kind of IRA war council that went south, and two people were shot. There was in-fighting going on and it led to the double shooting. The consequences of this will lead to even bigger repercussions and frictions within the Real IRA. Sean Connolly will not take this lying down in prison." The 30-year-old woman is closely related to the IRA killer, who is serving life for murdering veteran crime boss Eamon Kelly.

Kelly (65) was shot dead as he returned home from a betting shop in December 2012.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2021, 02:44:05 pm »
Immigrants?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2021, 04:15:22 pm »
Immigrants?
It's a breakaway group called I can't believe it's not SF/IRA. 8)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2021, 05:11:16 pm »
Lot's of them immigrants in SF these days, SB. I remember picking a lad up after the young SF ardesh a few years back... he said it was like a taximans tea party! I think they even have a few of dem blax on DCC from Tallaght/Dublin West. It's no coincidence that SF constantly call for increased immigration... Black is the new green.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2021, 06:43:07 pm »
Lot's of them immigrants in SF these days, SB. I remember picking a lad up after the young SF ardesh a few years back... he said it was like a taximans tea party! I think they even have a few of dem blax on DCC from Tallaght/Dublin West. It's no coincidence that SF constantly call for increased immigration... Black is the new green.
Nairobi  is known as the emerald city! 8)

john m

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2021, 07:10:43 pm »
AVOID THIS AREA ITS GOING TO BE LIKE GUNFIGHT AT THE OK CORAL

MON, 08 MAR, 2021 - 19:00
CORMAC O’KEEFFE, SECURITY CORRESPONDENT
Further violence between dissident republicans and a Dublin criminal gang is feared after a young mum was left critically injured in a shooting at her home.

A man was also shot, and suffered serious injuries in a linked incident, both of which occurred in a south inner city flats complex on Saturday.

Gardaí are investigating if the three dissidents were sent down from the North by a senior New IRA figure to shoot the man "as a warning".

It is not clear if this warning is linked to either a personal row or a criminal feud. A number of sources have suggested it does not appear to be linked to “republican” issues, which raises questions as to what level in the New IRA knew about this.

Shot in the stomach

It is thought the man was shot in the stomach by the dissidents and his body dumped. He later attended hospital.

During this time, an armed gunman targeted a flat in the Bernard Curtis complex in Bluebell, perhaps on the suspicion the dissidents were using it.

But the gunman ended up shooting a young mother several times at her home, inflicting critical injuries.

There are reports a well-known local criminal is suspected of being involved in the shooting.

The three republicans were arrested by gardaí afterwards, but later released without charge.

All three are known in republican circles and one of them is the son of a senior dissident leader. All are originally from Belfast.

A fourth man, not linked to the trio, was also arrested.

Gardaí are gathering CCTV footage in the area.

Local gardaí are being assisted by the Special Detective Unit.

Some sources fear the dissidents “with their own image to protect” will seek revenge on local criminals.

john m

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2021, 09:17:40 pm »
You couldnt make this stuff up ..

Story from the Flats .Local boyo was summoned to a meeting with Republican Concerned Group  he went armed and when threatened he started shooting and hit the Girl then on his toes and while escaping he shot himself .Dont know how accurate that is but I know people that live in those flats !.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2021, 10:49:02 pm »
You couldnt make this stuff up ..

Story from the Flats .Local boyo was summoned to a meeting with Republican Concerned Group  he went armed and when threatened he started shooting and hit the Girl then on his toes and while escaping he shot himself .Dont know how accurate that is but I know people that live in those flats !.
https://www.thepensivequill.com/2018/10/republican-prisoner-in-extreme-danger.html?m=1

john m

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2021, 01:09:08 pm »
Fella arrested for shooting .This is going to be a Fucking War .

Show Unread Posts