Author Topic: Anybody Know where I can Get a Zimbabwe Passport  (Read 2852 times)

john m

Anybody Know where I can Get a Zimbabwe Passport
« on: April 17, 2021, 09:44:11 pm »
Most of you probably missed the ruling from todays court case .A judge ruled that he would not release a woman from DETENTION as Citizens had a right not to be infected .This is the most serious judgement ever made in an Irish Court .A Court is saying that a possibility can over ride your rights and if you possibly refuse to get needled you can be locked up or detained .As that is what this judgement means .Why do they not lock up AIDS sufferers just in case they fall in love and infect somebody or Bridget from the flats who has Clamidia .Seriously if there is a revolution I will join .This is the biggest assault on your rights ever .Get a Gun learn to build bombs or roll over get your belly tiddled .Not a FUCKING WHISPER FROM THE IRISH MEDIA .

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Anybody Know where I can Get a Zimbabwe Passport
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2021, 10:35:17 pm »
Well....i know you're old John but AIDS is not a pandemic and not passed on easily from one person to another...as for yer wan with her chlamydia,she's just a dirty tramp!!

john m

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2021, 11:33:05 pm »
Its strange Hal in the 80 we were frightened by AIDS but sufferers were not locked up to stop the spread ,but a Judge today ruled that a Pandemic with a death rate of less than 1% means you can be locked up to prevent spread .Donnolly this morning was wanting to move the goalposts on who should be needled based on his last night wank as he fantasized about being Taoiseach .We didnt lock up people with TB in the 50s .There is to much crap going on here for people to just stand by and accept it .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2021, 12:29:00 am »
Well....i know you're old John but AIDS is not a pandemic and not passed on easily from one person to another...as for yer wan with her chlamydia,she's just a dirty tramp!!
Your one Chlamydia was a good-looking bird in her day. Her sister Ebola would eat you out of house and home. 8)

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2021, 12:43:40 am »
Just another piece of evidence that  this has NOTHING TO DO WITH A VIRUS !
Six legs good, four legs bad!

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2021, 12:47:00 am »

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5531a1.htm
Six legs good, four legs bad!

Offline Taxi driver42

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2021, 01:21:17 am »
Most of you probably missed the ruling from todays court case .A judge ruled that he would not release a woman from DETENTION as Citizens had a right not to be infected .This is the most serious judgement ever made in an Irish Court .A Court is saying that a possibility can over ride your rights and if you possibly refuse to get needled you can be locked up or detained .As that is what this judgement means .Why do they not lock up AIDS sufferers just in case they fall in love and infect somebody or Bridget from the flats who has Clamidia .Seriously if there is a revolution I will join .This is the biggest assault on your rights ever .Get a Gun learn to build bombs or roll over get your belly tiddled .Not a FUCKING WHISPER FROM THE IRISH MEDIA .

Which brigdet?

john m

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2021, 08:22:59 am »

Which brigdet?

PM me the name of the one your worried about and the flats she lived in and her phone number and I let you know if thats the Bridget in talking about .

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2021, 11:55:48 am »

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5531a1.htm

From a report in 2006?
My point being it's not easily transmissible from person to person,it's not an airborne virus.....and AIDS drugs have come a long way since 2006....as for John's BFF with chlamydia....he does keep some shady company(in pigeon lofts) as we know!!

john m

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2021, 12:02:35 pm »
Hal back in the day Noreen Shevlin from the flats would shove her hand down the front of your Wranglers and give you a little tiddle I knew her through her brother I sold him four Pigeons for 2 bob I spent the money on a few No 6 and an Ice pop .Three weeks later those four birds were back in me loft .All you had to give her was a smoke for two smokes you could feel her diddy while she messed with your denims .I wonder will those African Beauties accept Occies Crypto Coin .

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2021, 01:02:38 pm »
Said it afore....Peoples comes to our F.U. country and we bend the rules.In other countries you obeythe law of the land.....Fuckwits.....on massive expensis ::fds
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2021, 01:10:58 pm »
Said it afore....Peoples comes to our F.U. country and we bend the rules.In other countries you obeythe law of the land.....Fuckwits.....on massive expensis ::fds

True Cools......i haven't heard of one court case from NZ or Aus where the quarantine laws were challenged....it's acknowledged that if you don't want to quarantine...don't come here!!.....and John..don't start with your constitutional rights bollox!!

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2021, 01:29:42 pm »
Hal back in the day Noreen Shevlin from the flats would shove her hand down the front of your Wranglers and give you a little tiddle I knew her through her brother I sold him four Pigeons for 2 bob I spent the money on a few No 6 and an Ice pop .Three weeks later those four birds were back in me loft .All you had to give her was a smoke for two smokes you could feel her diddy while she messed with your denims .I wonder will those African Beauties accept Occies Crypto Coin .

It took yur pigeons 4 weeks to find Ther way back from the flats?  ???
An yu taut yu wer pulling a fast one Johnny  rofl
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Show Unread Posts