Author Topic: Are yous all after going back to work?  (Read 1795 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Are yous all after going back to work?
« on: May 22, 2021, 08:24:28 pm »
Fuk yis... I've made 35 euro this week.... Stay at home.... My needs are greater than yours.... WHY dont yu retire wit yur mortgage paid an yur kids living in squats?
Dunnes do 24 tins for 20 euro.... Stay home  watch the eurovision.... If yur bird is that ugly an nagging yu.... Get rid of her..... The eastern Europeans will doo her in cheap .. Stay at home Fuk sake.... I need the money.....
Go ón... Yu know yu want to......  >:(
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline silverbullet

• You don't want to do it like that
Re: Are yous all after going back to work?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2021, 08:27:08 pm »
Take note:

Almost €100,000 in fake banknotes seized as Gardaí issue counterfeit cash warning

Eoghan Moloney

May 21 2021 09:55 PM

Gardaí in Laois, Offaly and Kildare have seized €99,000 worth of counterfeit currency in recent days.

Gardaí say the seizures were made during searches triggered by the increase in the number of fake notes posted to Ireland recently.

One search was conducted and over €94,000 of counterfeit currency of all denominations was seized.

A 20-year-old female was arrested at the scene but was released without charge and a file will be prepared for the Director of Public Prosecutions.

A second search yielded a further €5,000 of counterfeit currency and a 21-year-old male has been charged and was remanded in custody.

“The tendering of counterfeit currency is rising and incidents of counterfeit/prop money being posted into Ireland are also rising. In many cases, business owners are detecting people using counterfeit €50 notes to buy small items,” a Garda spokesperson said.

To check if a euro note is genuine, Gardaí say people should “feel, look, tilt and check” the note.

Feel - The note is made out of cotton and should feel crisp and firm. The ink is raised, if you run your finger across the note the ink will feel thicker in parts.
Look - Check for a security tread which will also state the numeral value of the note. Hold the note against the light to see the watermark and the numeral value.
Tilt - When you tilt the note you will see a hologram which will also show the value of the note. On the back of the note the colour of the numeral value will change colour from purple to olive green to brown on the €50, €100, €200 or €500 notes.
Check - Check the note under UV light, whereby small fibres embedded in the paper will illuminate. Each note should have the signature of the President of the European Central Bank. The value of the note appears in the watermark, the security thread, and in the hologram.
“Gardaí wish to remind the public, and in particular business owners and their staff, to be on the lookout for counterfeit notes (not just €50 notes, but all denominations) and if presented to retain the note and contact Gardaí,” the spokesperson said.

Offline Horse

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2021, 10:30:04 pm »
Fuk yis... I've made 35 euro this week.... Stay at home.... My needs are greater than yours.... WHY dont yu retire wit yur mortgage paid an yur kids living in squats?
Dunnes do 24 tins for 20 euro.... Stay home  watch the eurovision.... If yur bird is that ugly an nagging yu.... Get rid of her..... The eastern Europeans will doo her in cheap .. Stay at home Fuk sake.... I need the money.....

No intention of going back until one of two things happens. Pubs and clubs open back up properly or they cut the puppy scratch.  Whichever or whenever of these two things happen first will determine when I go back. Not before.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2021, 10:49:18 pm »

No intention of going back until one of two things happens. Pubs and clubs open back up properly or they cut the puppy scratch.  Whichever or whenever of these two things happen first will determine when I go back. Not before.
Horse..... Is it legal to raffle yur gaff in ireland?

john m

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2021, 10:53:52 pm »
Went out yesterday got 20 the fucking traffic was insane Jamses Street to Kilmainham took me 35 minutes .The 50 was no go so traffic cutting through Clondalkin was crazy took me 20 minutes to get from Neilstown to Bally fermot . Going to try early mornings next week 6AM till 3 Pm .

Offline Horse

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2021, 10:59:12 pm »
When I go back I'll be doing my usual 7pm till 3am shift. Occasionally I have the same conversation with myself.  Which do I hate more, traffic or drunks? Drunks always win out. Let's face it, I'm one myself a few times a week. Traffic? Fook that for a game of soldiers.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2021, 11:11:02 pm »
When I go back I'll be doing my usual 7pm till 3am shift. Occasionally I have the same conversation with myself.  Which do I hate more, traffic or drunks? Drunks always win out. Let's face it, I'm one myself a few times a week. Traffic? Fook that for a game of soldiers.

I've made several attempts at getting priority this week horse.... All failed.... This is the result.... 3 hours in total tonite wit zero..... Nó body will be taken yur dole off you.... YOU permanently unemployed.... Things are going to get alot worse for drivers wen all of you are back.....
Sometn say they are doing ok.... Well im Fukin suicidal  :-X >:( :( ??? :P

Offline Horse

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2021, 12:30:36 am »
Hang in there,  it'll get better,  don't know when or how but it will.

Offline Horse

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2021, 08:56:30 am »
https://m.sundayworld.com/news/irish-news/as-pubs-prepare-to-reopen-in-june-for-outdoor-service-the-race-to-brew-500000pints-a-day-is-on-40455595.html

I'll give it a bash when this happens.  If it doesn't work out I'll down tools again and wait for indoor eating and drinking to kick off. Or if they take the pup scratch away.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2021, 11:17:36 am »
Plenty of pissed up punters (PUPS) out there:

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/hundreds-crowd-together-temple-bar-24166503

Unless they're all going home on their man scooters. 8)

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2021, 11:26:49 am »

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/hundreds-crowd-together-temple-bar-24166503

I'de rather work Baghdad in Ramadan

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2021, 11:33:58 am »

I'de rather work Baghdad in Ramadan
Was there much business during Eid?

Show Unread Posts