Author Topic: Coupla of Fuckka  (Read 1207 times)

john m

Coupla of Fuckka
« on: June 17, 2021, 09:34:05 pm »
The Nice people in the DUP have done what the DUP do do .Mr Poots done the dirt on Arleen now his party have fucked him hard up the hole .Bit like the dog who bites his master gets put down .With the Marching Season in three weeks me prediction of British Troops shooting British Subjects in Britain might not be that ridiculous after all .Leo the traitor believes he will see a United Ireland in his lifetime not with these bigots .

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Coupla of Fuckka
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2021, 09:51:37 pm »
I'd say Arlene is laughin his bollox off!!

Offline Scooterman

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2021, 10:01:52 pm »

Does Arele have. A bollix   

john m

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2021, 10:22:28 pm »
You got to question the Madness .Poots tried to play both cheeks of his arse against each other  to save his hole .He wouldnt agree to an Irish Language act but the Brit Government said if he didnt introduce it they would do it for him so he could save face on the Shankill and SF could claim a victory but not at the DUPs expense  .Proper leadership handing over the power to decide to Boris .This nonsense kicks off again in the North add in Dr Leos backpassage deal .Not looking great for Irish Unification or safety are there no adults in the room .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2021, 10:42:11 pm »
Not looking great for Irish Unification

Some good news so!!

john m

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2021, 11:12:33 pm »
You know I HATE Leo think he is a Fucking TRAITOR .Did the cunt actually know by doing a Backpassage deal with Boros and letting him off the hook that there would be trouble in the North as soon as the Loyalist start rioting or Shooting the Republicans will retaliate .Leo will associate Republicans with SF .Did he do the Backpassage deal to cause trouble up there in the hope it would damage SF in the Republic .Could never understand why he got involved and met Boros why he didnt just let the EU deal with Boros .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2021, 08:23:56 pm »
Looking better than ever, Hal. Unionists have never been more divided, Nationalists have never been more united. Although we'll have to wait for the demographics to catch up, in accordance with the Good Friday Agreement, there's a stronger air of inevitability than ever before. Dr. Leo single-handedly moving the border to the Irish sea was a masterstroke. Bring back Dr. Leo, Dr. Leo was great so he was...

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2021, 12:49:19 pm »
John is probably having an argument with himself about this issue at the moment!!

john m

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2021, 01:39:19 pm »
Hal on 6th November 1979 I was working in Glengormley and was given half an hour to get the fuck out of Belfast or get made Dead because we happened to go into the wrong pub .You are dealing with a different sort of Bigot up there on both sides .They are Genetically Modified to intolerance.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2021, 01:58:25 pm »
Ye should have made your way to the right pub.

john m

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2021, 02:09:17 pm »
Ye should have made your way to the right pub.

I went for the extra £30 a week .I worked for a shopfitting company had the Contract for Pennys/Stewarts in the North .It was snowing a bit and they had a string of lights in the loading Bay .Lad working with us says to some Nordie .Its like Christmas Nordie replies it is if you live that long .Yer man was on the next train back to Dublin .Paul williams later gave that lad a Nickname he was no shrinking Violet but wasent hanging around .I was braver I came home the next day got sacked .

Show Unread Posts