Author Topic: Cant buy or steal a bit of look  (Read 2753 times)

john m

Cant buy or steal a bit of look
« on: June 20, 2021, 03:12:32 pm »
Gave you a horse last year Joan of Arc  after it ran and lost to back for the Guinesa @ 66/1 I was on to win a years wages horse never ran so I lost me coin .She ran in the Irish Guineas got beaten an inch then runs today in France and wins their Oaks @ 4/1  cant see how she would not of been placed in England if she had ran .No coin so only had a score on .

john m

Re: Cant buy or steal a bit of look
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2021, 04:07:33 pm »
Gave you a horse last year Joan of Arc  after it ran and lost to back for the Guinesa @ 66/1 I was on to win a years wages horse never ran so I lost me coin .She ran in the Irish Guineas got beaten an inch then runs today in France and wins their Oaks @ 4/1  cant see how she would not of been placed in England if she had ran .No coin so only had a score on .

Cant even spell luck anymore its that long since I had any .

john m

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2021, 06:08:24 pm »
My record on picking anty post horses isint bad .Gave you Australia to win the Derby @66/1 after he lost his first race .Put up Solitair he won an Irish Derby @ 100/1 although I fancied him for the Ledger .Put up Joan of Arc to win the Guineas @66/1 she won the French Oaks .So keep picking the good horses when they are beaten to go on and become good horses but get the wrong race .Had a look today got a Bookies voucher for fathers day so going to back a Horse called TOY to win next years Oaks trying to get 100/1 she hasent ran yet .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2021, 07:00:32 pm »
Bookies voucher for Fathers Day.....classy!!

john m

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2021, 08:34:54 pm »

Girls always include a score bookies voucher Fathers Day,Christmas and Birthday .Got a new phone off youngest Daughter and Tommy Hilfiger Watch off the eldest .I always have a bet with the voucher usually Anty post and we split the winnings .I only won once .Kew Gardens didnt run in the Gold cup .Sovreign didnt run in the St Ledger Joan of Arc didnt run in the Guineas  Australia @ 66/1 won the derby .Girls backed Sovreign @ 100/1 when he won the Irish Derby and I had the 20 euro voucher on Joan of Arc on Sunday @4/1 she won the French oaks Went to collect the winnings today looked for a price on Toy to win the Oaks next year they will get me a price later in the week .Had the ton I won on Sunset Bay in the 7.30 this evening as that is where we use to stay in Costa Adjhe .I now have 200 in my pocket that will be placed on Toy to win both the Oaks 2022 and the Guineas 2022 2x50 E/W wins .Did you enjoy your Toblerone ?

Offline watty

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2021, 11:51:08 am »
Have you thought of asking the Man Who Hires Casual Labour for tips?

john m

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2021, 11:56:35 am »

He hasent worked in 16 months eating and drinking and punting so must be doing something right ?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2021, 11:57:38 am »

All mirrors removed from the boxroom!!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2021, 01:54:59 pm »

All mirrors removed from the boxroom!!
The good thing about a bookies voucher, they can slide it under the boxroom door. 8)

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2021, 12:30:09 pm »
Heard Dommo won a packet buhr the missus took it off him?   rofl
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2021, 02:21:00 pm »
Cant buy or steal or spell a bit of look

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2021, 03:57:25 pm »
The guy has got vision though!!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2021, 07:14:30 pm »

Girls always include a score bookies voucher Fathers Day,Christmas and Birthday .Got a new phone off youngest Daughter and Tommy Hilfiger Watch off the eldest .I always have a bet with the voucher usually Anty post and we split the winnings .I only won once .Kew Gardens didnt run in the Gold cup .Sovreign didnt run in the St Ledger Joan of Arc didnt run in the Guineas  Australia @ 66/1 won the derby .Girls backed Sovreign @ 100/1 when he won the Irish Derby and I had the 20 euro voucher on Joan of Arc on Sunday @4/1 she won the French oaks Went to collect the winnings today looked for a price on Toy to win the Oaks next year they will get me a price later in the week .Had the ton I won on Sunset Bay in the 7.30 this evening as that is where we use to stay in Costa Adjhe .I now have 200 in my pocket that will be placed on Toy to win both the Oaks 2022 and the Guineas 2022 2x50 E/W wins .Did you enjoy your Toblerone ?
Got a new phone off youngest Daughter and Tommy Hilfiger

I thought she'd be the same colour as you.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2021, 12:53:55 pm »
Did you get the receipt for the phone?

Show Unread Posts