Author Topic: Olympics how many medals ?  (Read 3884 times)

john m

Re: Olympics how many medals ?
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2021, 03:15:56 pm »
Lowry is 16/1 with Powers who are paying 6 places .He seems like a man would wear an Irish jersey with pride .

Offline Belker

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2021, 07:27:45 am »
Just got 11/1 no Irish gold medals in the Olympics .Talking to an X Olympic boxer says Harrington wont win so im getting 11/1 on the rowers losing .Sailing and Canoeing the only other event we might score in and that depends on the weather .500 to collect 6 k
.... How is the Olympic betting going?There was some gobshite on here bragging that he put €600 against the Irish team to collect any gold medals.That's some stupid right there.Cant remember his name.All I remember is he got odds off 11/1 or some shit but seemed happy about it...sounds foolish to me.
......My mate had the bet I got 50 euro worth of it as I stated in a tread .Now the brilliance of that shrewd investment .I dont fancy Harrington to win Gold Womens boxing is very comparative and I think she is to old ......
Jaysus ! Which is it John M, One minute your bragging about a Monkee bet at 11/1 which was looking decent, then when it lost seemingly it was only a Nifty ?

Kellie Harrington you were dismissing a few days ago saying that you didn't fancy her fer Gold because she was too old, and then you post this;
Watching Kelli Harrington fight then in her interview afterwards .She has true Class no histrionics just eye on the Goal of getting a Gold .BEST OF LUCK .

Mo Joneston has nothing on ya !!

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2021, 10:46:02 am »
That's why he's always right....in the end Ken,if ye throw enough scenarios at a subject,one of them is sure to be half right!!

john m

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2021, 11:18:42 pm »
Just got 11/1 no Irish gold medals in the Olympics .Talking to an X Olympic boxer says Harrington wont win so im getting 11/1 on the rowers losing .Sailing and Canoeing the only other event we might score in and that depends on the weather .500 to collect 6 k
.... How is the Olympic betting going?There was some gobshite on here bragging that he put €600 against the Irish team to collect any gold medals.That's some stupid right there.Cant remember his name.All I remember is he got odds off 11/1 or some shit but seemed happy about it...sounds foolish to me.
......My mate had the bet I got 50 euro worth of it as I stated in a tread .Now the brilliance of that shrewd investment .I dont fancy Harrington to win Gold Womens boxing is very comparative and I think she is to old ......
Jaysus ! Which is it John M, One minute your bragging about a Monkee bet at 11/1 which was looking decent, then when it lost seemingly it was only a Nifty ?

Kellie Harrington you were dismissing a few days ago saying that you didn't fancy her fer Gold because she was too old, and then you post this;
Watching Kelli Harrington fight then in her interview afterwards .She has true Class no histrionics just eye on the Goal of getting a Gold .BEST OF LUCK .

In case there is any doubt Harrington will NOT win .But mongs like you have given me even money bets that she will win so I have had a bet with Powers on her to win @ 7/4 no matter who wins I pocket more than any of you will earn this month .Imagine A fucking X bookie cant organise a bet to win on both sides of the ledger .Probably explains why he drives a taxi Dont Ever question my honesty You snide Fucktard .

john m

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2021, 06:17:17 am »
GREAT PERFORMANCE WELL DONE .I didnt fancy her to win no big pay day .

Offline Belker

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2021, 08:30:20 am »

In case there is any doubt Harrington will NOT win .But mongs like you have given me even money bets that she will win so I have had a bet with Powers on her to win @ 7/4 no matter who wins I pocket more than any of you will earn this month .Imagine A fucking X bookie cant organise a bet to win on both sides of the ledger .Probably explains why he drives a taxi Dont Ever question my honesty You snide Fucktard .
Well, she did Win and one of your own n'all !

Your only calling me a 'snide' whatever because I pointed out how easily you can change your tune as bets progress, the vast majority unreported till after winning !

It's ALL Bullshite John M !  IT DIDN'T HAPPEN !!

Show Unread Posts