Author Topic: Mammys against Masks  (Read 4209 times)

Offline John m

Mammys against Masks
« on: December 02, 2021, 08:05:20 pm »
That protest has been moved to Merrion Square @ 12.oc tomorrow .AVOID ,
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline watty

Re: Mammys against Masks
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2021, 08:56:07 pm »
A Friday protest?  Who'll drive the SUV's to collect the kids from school?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2021, 09:33:28 pm »
Skinny lattes and frappuccino orgasms and fingering each other be more like it!!

Offline John m

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2021, 11:02:14 pm »
Skinny lattes and frappuccino orgasms and fingering each other be more like it!!

Hal I have two daughters and a son in law they will all be at this protest tomorrow .I wont because I dont agree with them .But I am a proud father that I raised two Girls in a male dominated world that will stand up for what they believe in .Your previous post is beneath you .If you think what you said is clever show it to your daughter or wife .Our kid has been fined and threatened with Jail but still protests .Have you got that conviction .Dont demene those who have a counter version of what is your belief .
"War: a massacre of people who don't know each other for the profit of people who know each other but don't massacre each other."

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2021, 11:26:07 pm »
My 2 daughters, and 1 of my grandaughters will be there also. Like you John, I don't agree with most of their opinions on Covid, but respect their right to have them.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline John m

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2021, 11:32:16 pm »
My 2 daughters, and 1 of my grandaughters will be there also. Like you John, I don't agree with most of their opinions on Covid, but respect their right to have them.

Thank you Frank for your reply I am not asking for support just advising drivers to divert .But my kids like me would prefer to be dead than buried alive .We never listen to what the man says .We make up our own minds .I think its obvious I speak my mind and dont give either of my two fucks what any body else thinks .Thankfully I passed that quality on to my kin .

Offline Malone

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2021, 11:59:45 pm »
+1

Offline John m

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2021, 09:14:52 am »
And you wonder why people protest this nonsence.....The Government has delayed the introduction of PCR and antigen testing for air and sea passengers arriving into Ireland by 48 hours.

The measure was due to come into force today, however an Aer Lingus spokesperson told RTÉ News that they were informed last night by the Government that the regulations will be delayed until Sunday.

The Government delayed the testing requirement in order to allow passengers and carriers to prepare for the measure.

A senior Government source said this would give more time, for example, for passengers to get a PCR test and result before travelling into Ireland.

Yesterday they rushed a bill through the Dail to allow more lockdown then decided ah Fuck it we will wait till Monday .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2021, 02:45:54 pm »
You're fukin hilarious John.....put yer soapbox away and start writing about the gay Indian lad....ye know the tawn-niste.....ffs!!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2021, 03:34:54 pm »
+1
+2

I think Ermy's high horse's knees have buckled.

Offline Malone

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2021, 03:41:31 pm »
+1
+2

I think Ermy's high horse's knees have buckled.

That stable door has well been bolted !

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2021, 03:43:43 pm »
How did it go? Traffic chaos?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2021, 03:48:36 pm »
How did it go? Traffic chaos?

Fukin mental.....every coffee shop was fukin jammers....Chelsea tractors parked abandoned at will!!

Offline watty

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2021, 07:41:06 pm »
Looks like a big turnout.  RTE reporting '100's' and one arrested for public order offences...

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2021, 07:51:57 pm »
Were they protesting against their kids having to wear masks....by not wearing masks?

Show Unread Posts